Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,223 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw (34743 Views)

Nigeria Hold Colombia To 3-3 Draw (Under 20 International Friendly). / VIDEO: Jamal Murray Posts Quarantine S3x Tape With Girlfriend On IG, / Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by princewarri1985: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
obembet:
Harry Maguire apologizes to Three Lions fans after the 3-3 draw with Germany

“Mistakes are part of the game, I apologise. Great fight back and spirit to get us back into the game by the lads. Take positives and look forward to Qatar. The tough times will make us stronger”

In the 50th minute, Musiala nutmegged and drew a penalty on Maguire

In the 66th minute, Harry Maguire again not looking good there as he tries dribbling in the opposition box only to get dispossessed. A little more than 10 seconds later Havertz scores.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci_LjIzNRSC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
it's no longer mistake when you keep making it over and over again in every game, the idiot is even looking forward to qatar na that one even dey pain me pass now because no sensable coach will field harry maguire in any match because England lost that match because of him, ronaldo was right afterall, thank God ten hag don finally bench the idiot

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by blowjohn(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Where's that guy that shouts 'this guy and '70 yrs old man' in sabinus comedy skits?

This guy!!!!!
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by zhirkovrado(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
And that's the only part he's good at grin grin
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by blowjohn(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Maguire is ridiculously good. When he's not defending, he's scoring or giving assists... Greatest of all time
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by blowjohn(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
"A goal is a goal,doesn't matter on which side you score"
- Lord Maguire

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by blowjohn(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
The speed, the agility and tactical genius of Maguire did well for both teams, but better for the German team.
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Bigchristo: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Gudridance:
E no go beta for Leicester city FC

Karma don position for dia dressing room already cool
I swear down grin grin
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by tianshie(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
I want to buy Maguire for my canteen.
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Ezlynn: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
I'm sure he has proven time and again that he is a better player, I don't think he should be judged by his mistakes, it's okay for fans to be agitated and getting lost in your favorite music with the oraimo rock wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by ajibolaayo3115(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
It's not easy on him for a while ...he needs encouragement ...he was better before getting to united ...
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by AmadorSays: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mistakes are part of the game but why must it always be you? undecided
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by dfrost: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kyase:
grin
Fergie00.1
Yemi1504
Make una come carry una captain abeg

No be Maguire, the Irish potatoes farmer? I give up cheesy
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Kyase(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
dfrost:

Na him ooo grin
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by pyyxxaro: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

What? shocked shocked

You shock for the Ovulation Period abi grin
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Graceunlimitedd(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Many people have been on this guy for quite a while now, they should understand that this guy is a human and can get depressed or even do worst to himself with all the bullying he's getting.

Stay strong Mag, you'll later Maguire to acquire my brother.
shut up and stop supporting failure
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by uvie66: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
olatade:

But he won't hesitate in collecting his pay-checks in full. Even with all the bullying.
.... this misfit is still collecting close to £200k a week
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by ProfGday(m): 1:11am On Sep 28, 2022
From his statement he stylishly didn't accept his mistakes...... What a stupid idiot Maguire is.

He's secret is no longer hidden. He is the problem at Man U,but English press heaped the blame of Rinaldo but now both culprits have been exposed.
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by jimcaddy(m): 1:56am On Sep 28, 2022
Ogbeni mistakes are part of you, not part of any game. You are the mistake and I blame United for wasting so much money on a player like this. He can't defend to save his life. Always getting dragged out of position. So many tactical lapses in that Germany game.
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Okhuadams(m): 3:02am On Sep 28, 2022
obembet:
Harry Maguire apologizes to Three Lions fans after the 3-3 draw with Germany

“Mistakes are part of the game, I apologise. Great fight back and spirit to get us back into the game by the lads. Take positives and look forward to Qatar. The tough times will make us stronger”

In the 50th minute, Musiala nutmegged and drew a penalty on Maguire

In the 66th minute, Harry Maguire again not looking good there as he tries dribbling in the opposition box only to get dispossessed. A little more than 10 seconds later Havertz scores.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci_LjIzNRSC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
the problem of Manu finally gave England a taste of his problem
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:05am On Sep 28, 2022
This guy should be playing rugby not football
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by mozona(m): 4:07am On Sep 28, 2022
One mistake too many
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by kmaster007: 5:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Ur own too much abeg
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by edungene7: 6:13am On Sep 28, 2022
Maguire should step down honorably and concentrate on gulf he has a calling dia
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by storm001(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
I was wondering why Southgate called this guy. Now he has himself to blame.

Maybe he was not watching EPL matches grin grin grin
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by naikeboy(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2022
Hahahaha isorite
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by aoshea18: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Maguire will not make the English team list to the world cup, I see fans agitating that he should be dropped, I see Southgate dropping him.

This I have seen.

Southgate himself might be dropped. He’s a poor manager. So much talent at his disposal yet he cannot harness them
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by yemi1504: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
dfrost:

cheesy grin
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by yemi1504: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kyase:
grin
Fergie001
Dfrost
Yemi1504
Make una come carry una captain abeg

cheesy grin
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Djhitmusiq1: 4:28am On Sep 29, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Many people have been on this guy for quite a while now, they should understand that this guy is a human and can get depressed or even do worst to himself with all the bullying he's getting.

Stay strong Mag, you'll later Maguire to acquire my brother.
Lol funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godwin Okpara Dragged To Court For Battering His Wife, Lynda Oladoyinbo Okpara / Ibrahimovic Banned For Grabbing Goalkeeper Sean Johnson's Neck / Super Eagles First Training Session In Teslim Balogun Stadium (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.