Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting (28372 Views)

Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by AbujaCitiBlog: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chinonye2022:
and u are on ur own too Atiku is coming
You are cursed! Your own brother Obi is there in Labour party but you prefer another candidate. You are cursed!
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by BigBen23(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mmadu ato
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by doublecross(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
South east? ���� He is on his own oooo! That region belongs to the labour party! Infact, the south belongs to the labour party
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by doublecross(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

You are cursed! Your own brother Obi is there in Labour party but you prefer another candidate. You are cursed!
this is not about brother rubbish! Obi is the best man for the job
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by revolt(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Personally it's either obi or atikulated... the rest are counterfeit ...
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by Ddokie: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Aside emotions on social media I am yet to see anything that convinced you guys obi is going anywhere

The March we see on ground have been well bursted when taken from bird eyeview

As I speak history and facts places PDP above LP in the east, if obi win Anambra he should be very grateful cos that's all he would get in the 36 states

I just hope you guys are not banking on SE votes for Atiku to win elections o, because from the way you are sounding it appears you are.

If truly you are, then you guys must be the biggest jokers of the century. Except you are banking on animals to vote, i don't understand how you have come about the idea that Obi will lose in the SE.

If you would like, try sampling the opinion of 50 igbo guys anywhere around you starting today, and lets see how many of them will tell you they are voting PDP. If you can also try, go to any deep village in igbo land or call somebody there and sample opinions and lets see what you come out with.

Let me tell you something, even the grass root politicians, I mean the guys that do the real work on the field on election day are mostly in support of PO. I hope you know the big politicians sit in their homes on election day after voting. Na young boys dey field o, and most of them are not interested in Atiku.

Just look at what Chimaroke Nnamani is doing? You think he is a fool? He knows that there is no chance for PDP in Enugu for presidency. That is why he is supporting Tinubu. Not because he can help Tinubu get anything, but with his open support for Tinubu, the money for manipulation of votes for Enugu will be sent to him. That is the target. The money is going straight to his pocket.

Guy, forget all this paparazzi, there is nothing for any party in the SE for presidency, nothing. It is LP all the way. PDP will still win other positions o. But you see that presidency, in the SE it is a no go area. But if telling yourself otherwise makes you feel good till election day, its okay.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by Timatayo1: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Power to the people
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by Chinonye2022(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

u and ur generation are all cursed so u are voting base on tribe you are one of the problems nigeria has tribal bigot fool even ur Obi calls Atiku his leader know this and know peace
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by Troublemaker111: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
But you know Tinubu won't get the required votes in North like Buhari. Only a united south can win Atiku . Odamiloju paa grin
BJanta:

Stop giving yourself needless stress over Tinubu. Buhari never needed both the Southeast and the SouthSouth to win in 2015/2019 .So, Tinubu does not need both the Southeast and South-South to win in 2023.The electoral populations of both the Southeast and the SouthSouth added together is not up to half of that of the Southwest only. Go and check the electoral register and confuse yourself.
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by asanausana91: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
This is where Tinubu cannot go. God bless Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by jrusky(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
owobokiri:
He's on his own

You see your miserable life? Atiku is on his own in SE but obi is on SW or Norgh own baa?

I just can't stop hating you zombiediot with you'd motherfucker bitch called obi I dislike everything about you all with great passion, you stink and so disgusting.
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by Masterito(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lol, lol, lol
Truthisunique2:
PDP is extremely strong in south east, infact it is the defending champion going into the election in the east

Chidoka is one man that can fly PDP flag for SE when the time comes, this Igbo cheap blackmail with obi was always going to fail
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by storm001(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chinonye2022:

How can someone without erection cum.
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by Belleful: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
Were is Ipob and Auto-pilot?
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by WhizdomXX(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
muykem:
These are who is who is south east political landscape.
SE political leaders are at best, regional popular names, they can't make it to become mainstream lords.
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by WhizdomXX(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
ChangetheChange:
With or without Wike, Tinubu is not marketable in the traditionally pro PDP controlled and Christian dominated south east and south South regions.
The other 4 south South Governors (Okowa, Obaseki, Diri and Udom are not in Wike's camp they all worked against Wike in the PDP presidential election, where they all backed Atiku and canvassed for Okowa to be Atiku's Vice Presidential candidate.

PDP Cross Rivers is 100% controlled by Liyel Imoke who is also in Atiku's camp and not Donald Duke who has no influence in Cross River PDP.
U now begin to wonder how Wike will convince south South to vote Tinubu...we are waiting for him
Ulies. Udom supported himself. So with all these postulations, how did Wike come so close in the primaries, despite tambuwal vote going to Atiku?
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by oviexcels(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
Them dey deceive this one
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by Tareq1105: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
muykem:

I don't know why some Yorubas are supporting Obi, a man who doesn't have the support of one single south east governor or well known political giant from his biological zone.
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by Donsoby(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
muykem:
how have they affected the live of the people of South East, Peter Obi for president
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by Lionnation: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chinonye2022:
coming where
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by nedu666: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wike wike wike u are finished

Ortom left the group

Ugwuwanyi dey welcome atiku

Fat buffon okezie deputy arrived to welcome atiku

Makinde is sitting on the fence

Sorry wike. Ntoor
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by GodsOwnMan: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Okowa horse teeth: the betrayer of the south.
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by Osariemen12: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
After Bini, Igbos have the most colourful dress sense in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by jamace(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nigerians beware..Atiku is TAQIYYA Pro Max..

1. Atiku believes Boko haram/Bandits should be given AMNESTY.

2. Atiku believes it is the fundamental right of fulanis to roam about with their cows, hence he is anti-open grazing laws.

Nigerians, vote wisely o...

Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by DaddyFabooluz(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
mrvitalis:
Lol PDP now needs Igbos ? Same Igbos they claim don't have numbers enough to win election ?

Well he can do what ever he wants but the gap between Igbos masses and our leaders is like heaven and earth ...

2019 the leaders were against him but the masses supported him because he was better than Buhari

2023 the leaders are with him but the masses have moved to Peter obi

Nigerians would see the difference ... the aim is to show Igbo leaders don't speak for igbos

Why can't you save your generations from the foolishness you inherited from your ancestors. Do you want foolishness to continue in your linage?
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by mrvitalis(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Why can't you save your generations from the foolishness you inherited from your ancestors. Do you want foolishness to continue in your linage?
I know rant is the easiest path not to doing ignorant ...what I wrote up there is beyond the comprehensive abilities of any urchin so it would have been a shock to me if you made any meaningful contribution

Now run along to the next anti Peter Obi or anti Igbo topic where you copy and paste what you were told in your whatapp groups
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by DaddyFabooluz(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

I know rant is the easiest path not to doing ignorant ...what I wrote up there is beyond the comprehensive abilities of any urchin so it would have been a shock to me if you made any meaningful contribution

Now run along to the next anti Peter Obi or anti Igbo topic where you copy and paste what you were told in your whatapp groups

Painment hahahahaha

Just follow my advice so that it will be well with your generation
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by Joker25: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
So unknowngunmen no see this fulani meeting attack shey but if na labour party do am now them go attack them
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by MikeofAfrica: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
The same south-east he denied presidential ticket....

Atiku did not deny SE Presidential ticket. He initially agreed not to contest as long as the ticket is micro- zone to SE.
It was Wike who denied SE the ticket by insisting the ticket should be zone to the entire south so that he can contest.
Wike also checkmated Peter Obi by sponsoring Samuel Anyanwu to become PDP Secretary. Hence when PDP leaders saw that Wike will defeat Peter Obi at the primary, they threw the ticket open.
Since NE has not produce the president like SE, Atiku took advantage of Wike's greed to contest and win the primary.
Hence it is Wike that denied SE president and not Atiku.
Re: Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting by MikeofAfrica: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
The same south-east he denied presidential ticket....

Atiku did not deny SE Presidential ticket. He initially agreed not to contest as long as the ticket is micro- zone to SE.
It was Wike who denied SE the ticket by insisting the ticket should be zone to the entire south so that he can contest.
Wike also checkmated Peter Obi by sponsoring Samuel Anyanwu to become PDP Secretary. Hence when PDP leaders saw that Wike will defeat Peter Obi at the primary, they threw the ticket open.
Since NE has not produce the president like SE, Atiku took advantage of Wike's greed to contest and win the primary.
Hence it is Wike that denied SE president and not Atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Prays At The Tomb Of Murtala Muhammed (Pic) / How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze / I’m Not Like Yahaya Bello – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.