Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral (77830 Views)

My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner / Husband Murdered By Wife And Her Lesbian Girlfriend In South Africa / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by kingthreat(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Everything about this comment just shows how much mental restructuring Africa needs

Na your brain need mental restructuring. Africa is not a gay continent. If your father were to be gay, you would have landed in an anus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Flamemignon1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
kingthreat:

Na your brain need mental restructuring. Africa is not a gay continent. If your father were to be gay, you would have landed in an anus.
Dude,there've been gay parents ever since, research lavender marriage

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by ViceGovernor: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Where is that son of a dog called yinkabeauty ugly undecided
This is the kind of place you will find him it making stupid comments in support the mentally challenged girl
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by stasius: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Might be a long con. Planned work.

A way of tricking foreign countries that her own father will kill her as a lesbian ....#LGBTQ.

Nothing some Nigerians no go do to Japa

You just said my mind.
This video appeared long ago.
Now they are pushing it up again. Maybe it has not gained the much publicity and foreign LGBT agencies' attention they want.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Boss469(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
What crime did the girl committed that justified he's assault towards the girl. The man is stupid.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by ViceGovernor: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:
She for kill her na. If he won't spend the rest of his life in jail. LGBTQ is here to stay, and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
I have nothing against anybody's sexual orientation
I pray you give birth to gay children IJN cheesy
Shout amen

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Blakpot: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Lesbianism and homosexuality are a taboo, that will destroy the fabric of our family life and society.

It would reduce birth rate which is highly welcomed.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by ViceGovernor: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
madridguy:
Bad influence of social media. It is time Nigeria government censor our social media.
Just here yesterday, news of a ashawo claiming yeyebrity sharing Love Machine graced the front page.
It has started already bro... there's one particular senator Muda Umar from Bauchi he is seriously pushing for heavy punishments against those abominations called lgbtq, crossdressers and their likes.
I wish him speddy success smiley

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Leonbonapart(m): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Franzinni:
If you hate gay people you are in the closet hahaha you are battling with your sexuality and so you vent your frustrations on those that display openly ... Just like how Nigerians vent thier anger against politicians knowing fully well that if they are in the position of the said politicians they will be 10x worst.

If you sure of yourself then live your life and leave those wey wan be lesbian or gay to do thier thing

I support her father for kicking her ass tho. Although it won't change anything. You can take a donkey to the river but you can't force it to drink .... Wink.
f*ggot. Licking a$$
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Leonbonapart(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:
She for kill her na. If he won't spend the rest of his life in jail. LGBTQ is here to stay, and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
I have nothing against anybody's sexual orientation
f*ggot
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Bigchristo: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin
Tokotaya:
Angry man viciously attacks daughter after video of her lesbian activities went viral

https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/09/27/angry-man-viciously-attacks-daughter-after-video-of-her-lesbian-activities-went-viral-video/
wayward child grin grin
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by AutoRedux: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
E choke. grin grin grin grin grin grin

They no even beat am well grin
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by kingthreat(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Dude,there've been gay parents ever since, research lavender marriage

You must have been a victim of a broken home. Hence you want others to follow suit. Penis craver like you.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by AutoRedux: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Boss469:
What crime did the girl committed that justified he's assault towards the girl. The man is stupid.

You be confam mumu.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Lesbianism and homosexuality are a taboo, that will destroy the fabric of our family life and society.
But you run to societies where it's found in abundance
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Jadeng: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
There is no moral in what hes doing. Use koboko.

So is rape, insets. Adultery and Funication too...
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by sisisioge: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Wow! Na make the babe japa before others get her....naija is not ready for homosexuality and quite aggressive. In a saner clime, that father is going straight to jail!
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by madridguy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
I mean censor not ban lipsrsealed

omooba969:

Should the FG ban vehicles as well coz we get motor accidents? undecided
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Alsenora: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
State of emergency as well as censorship should be placed on media, music and film contents citizens are exposed to as well as acceptable conducts of citizens in the public space. Our universe getting morally bankrupt...
madridguy:
Bad influence of social media. It is time Nigeria government censor our social media.
Just here yesterday, news of a ashawo claiming yeyebrity sharing Love Machine graced the front page.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by madridguy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin grin grin Thanks for noticing me.

vengertime:

You're not known for saying something reasonable.

Ewu
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by godwon01(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nigeria are not honest about their lesbianism. They go behind to furk with men to enjoy the real things. They are fake.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by madridguy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
I wish him speedy success. God move from him.

ViceGovernor:

It has started already bro... there's one particular senator Muda Umar from Bauchi he is seriously pushing for heavy punishments against those abominations called lgbtq, crossdressers and their likes.
I wish him speddy success smiley

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by madridguy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
100 percent fact.

Alsenora:
State of emergency as well as censorship should be placed on media, music and film contents citizens are exposed to as well as acceptable conducts of citizens in the public space. Our universe getting morally bankrupt...
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Sammy5413(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ah so bad, but can we see the video as an evidence against her and her partner?
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Franzinni: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Leonbonapart:
f*ggot. Licking a$$
hahaha.... yep your opinion my son... Your opinion. grin
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Shadysen: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
HolyMan12:
Societal Problem. grin

If na Jeon aka Fati2001 Muslim people.. na stoning to death or beheading.

Jeon can you let your family know what you are? grin grin grin
i swear, you really know that dude, that guy is a gay! jeon.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Flamemignon1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
kingthreat:

You must have been a victim of a broken home. Hence you want others to follow suit. Penis craver like you.
That's not how sexuality works
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Revolva(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Franzinni:
If you hate gay people you are in the closet hahaha you are battling with your sexuality and so you vent your frustrations on those that display openly ... Just like how Nigerians vent thier anger against politicians knowing fully well that if they are in the position of the said politicians they will be 10x worst.

If you sure of yourself then live your life and leave those wey wan be lesbian or gay to do thier thing

I support her father for kicking her ass tho. Although it won't change anything. You can take a donkey to the river but you can't force it to drink .... Wink.

So because i dont like gay people , that means i am in d closet how do u people reason these days ...children of today na wa

I dont like gay things and i may not like d people to an extent cos once u associate with dem you are counted as one
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Freshgrace4life(f): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bad influence from the society especially that tiktok of a thing , well na their own palava be that . All for the grams .

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by HolyMan12: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Shadysen:
i swear, you really know that dude, that guy is a gay! jeon.
Na Muslim girl oh

Na Fati2001 alternate account
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by edosignature(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lesbianism and homosexuality are a taboo that should never be condole.

I've patients who are LGBTQ+, most time I marvel at the rate at which the young, beautiful, handsome & fit go at length to do these evil act.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Franzinni: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Revolva:

So because i dont like gay people , that means i am in d closet how do u people reason these days ...children of today na wa

I dont like gay things and i may not like d people to an extent cos once u associate with dem you are counted as one
old man calm down... I believe your age is getting in the way of understanding my point ... I would love to explian on another. Level kinda like mincing it down and turning it to paste so you can digest . ... But no time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients / Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos / Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.