Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral (77824 Views)

My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner / Husband Murdered By Wife And Her Lesbian Girlfriend In South Africa / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Badhguy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mister op. I suspect you're a blogger.
The last picture didn't is not the girl. The picture is of a boy who is being beaten by his brother.i have the video with me self.
Bloggers ehh?
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Shadysen: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
HolyMan12:

Na Muslim girl oh

Na Fati2001 alternate account
but she used to chat with me as a gay, fuvk that bitch!
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by HolyMan12: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Shadysen:
but she used to chat with me as a gay, fuvk that bitch!
Her name is Fatima

Na Muslim girl,

22 years old,

Has 2 children. grin
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by crafteck(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
sacajawea:

It is not bad Influence! The girl is obviously gay!
Her sexual orientation is different, not straight, like most of us...
There are many of them here on Nairaland

As for nkechi, she is mentally unstable, psychological/emotional issues...

You used obviously, means you are certain
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by OdefaGirl(f): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
The fact that she has the balls to even display that on the social media....... I trust my father, you will be visiting bone healers for 3-4months
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by sacajawea: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
crafteck:

You used obviously, means you are certain
??
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Sleekfingers: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Leonbonapart:
f*ggot

Ignorant fool. So anybody supporting Lgbtq is a gay abi?

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Talentempire: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Social media should be control by the government
It is really destroying young people and making them practice what they see

Many will not agree to this but soon kids will join the teenagers to practice what they see
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by ViceGovernor: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
madridguy:
I wish him speedy success. God move from him.

That's one thing I trust Hausa politicians for...they can never allow that madness in their land.
But our governors down south are so slow maybe until their children contract the disease called lgbtq grin
Imagine sanwo olu boy wearing skirt grin na the next day state assembly go draft law
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Wwwq: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Flamemignon1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Revolva:

So because i dont like gay people , that means i am in d closet how do u people reason these days ...children of today na wa

I dont like gay things and i may not like d people to an extent cos once u associate with dem you are counted as one
The bolded literally makes no sense and it shows you have no gay friends at all (not that you want them) but it's obvious you know nothing about gay people and there are gay straight alliances,nobody has associated Eminem with his friend in 8 mile who is also gay in real life or Lil Wayne's gay friend whom he officiated the wedding of him and his partner immediately after lockdown or John Cena's friendship with Darren Young who is openly gay or Chris Brown's friendship with his stylist who happens to be gay,need I go more? Gay srraight friendships exist,just because you won't or don't have it doesn't mean others won't

4 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by vengertime: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin Thanks for noticing me.

I don't even know you, mumuu

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by deebrain(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Use koboko sir.

Not strangling.

Koboko.

Restoring the possessed to original settings.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Elidrisy20: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
The girl don already get Belle, for her papa house
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by omooba969(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
madridguy:
I mean censor not ban lipsrsealed

You obviously couldn't see the correlation.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Alusiizizi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

It's completely obvious you don't know how human sexuality works

And it's completely obvious that you are mired in self-deceit. If it were not for western media constantly bombarding our youth with homosexual abominations will that girl have fallen into such decadence? The answer is a straight NO! You people come with your bogus studies, ideologies and lies, parade them as "science" so that you can lead our youth astray? Not to worry. This is Nigeria, and we will continue to persecute, torture and burn the likes of you until you get OUR message!!
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Mercury12(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

I thought Uju was tagged Brave and Courageous for promoting lesbianism. I thought Igbos say nothing spoil. The Nkechi Blessing boasted of Lesbianism too. Why harrassing this one because she is not a Prof.
Abeg, nothing spoil.

say no more! This vawulence go reach everybody!
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Flamemignon1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Alusiizizi:

And it's completely obvious that you are mired in self-deceit. If it were not for western media constantly bombarding our youth with homosexual abominations will that girl have fallen into such decadence? The answer is a straight NO! You people come with your bogus studies, ideologies and lies, parade them as "science" so that you can lead our youth astray? Not to worry. This is Nigeria, and we will continue to persecute, torture and burn the likes of you until you get OUR message!!
Keyboard warriors doing the most,you aren't in a place to change anything so stick to your keys
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Alusiizizi(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Keyboard warriors doing the most,you aren't in a place to change anything so stick to your keys

No no. Not keyboard warrior. Reality more correctly. Can you count how many NairaLand threads feature homosexuals being either tortured, maimed or burned? I dare you. As I stated earlier, this is NIGERIA! We will continue to persecute, torture and burn the likes of you until you get OUR message. Got it now?
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Flamemignon1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Alusiizizi:

No no. Not keyboard warrior. Reality more correctly. Can you count how many NairaLand threads feature homosexuals being either tortured, maimed or burned? I dare you. As I stated earlier, this is NIGERIA! We will continue to persecute, torture and burn the likes of you until you get OUR message. Got it now?
Like I said keyboard warriors being keyboard warriors
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by darichlife: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
How much rat poison Na.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by darichlife: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
How much is rat poison Na?.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by tctrills: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Lesbianism and homosexuality are a taboo, that will destroy the fabric of our family life and society.
And killing your daughter is not a taboo. Twisted mind
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by tctrills: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
madridguy:
Bad influence of social media. It is time Nigeria government censor our social media.
Just here yesterday, news of a ashawo claiming yeyebrity sharing Love Machine graced the front page.
You give too much power to an evil government. It's the responsibility of families not government to train the kids

4 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by tctrills: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
This generation has lost it totally
There have been lesbians in every generation.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by pal64: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Generation of vipers! It repented God that he had made man
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Mike008(m): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mend her wella.
Ground her without any access to a phone or social media. Nonsense!
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Aidejay(m): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
My sympathy for that lady.
She doesn't deserve this, hopefully one day her father grows up and accepts the fact that his daughter is lesbian and will be for the rest of her life.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Revolva(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

The bolded literally makes no sense and it shows you have no gay friends at all (not that you want them) but it's obvious you know nothing about gay people and there are gay straight alliances,nobody has associated Eminem with his friend in 8 mile who is also gay in real life or Lil Wayne's gay friend whom he officiated the wedding of him and his partner immediately after lockdown or John Cena's friendship with Darren Young who is openly gay or Chris Brown's friendship with his stylist who happens to be gay,need I go more? Gay srraight friendships exist,just because you won't or don't have it doesn't mean others won't

You guys should just gerrout of my face ...fagged folks should not stay close to me
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Allisgud: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Pikin wey u for tie her leg put pepper for her toto
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by wolverine78: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is AFRICA. We don't play that Bullshit that the WESTERN world is selling. Africa needs to give the western world every bullshit they gave to us. Religion, Demoncrazy, English Language etc
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by kelspinall(m): 12:35am On Oct 06, 2022
lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients / Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos / Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.