Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) (40779 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) / Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 12:03am On Sep 28, 2022
searchlight:
Tinubu can never be president of the federal republic of Nigeria, maybe he can be president of Lagos I can't tell.
Same way Buhari can never be president of Nigeria. This is what the cyberspace was inundated with during 2015 elections, that is exactly what will happen in 2023.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 12:07am On Sep 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Which God?

Is it the same God ipob pigs fasted and prayed to for Buhari to die and same Buhari ended up sending condolence to them?

Now since you are praying to that same God for Tinubu to die, then you will soon realise the ways of man are not those of God.

But one thing I'm very sure of is that God doesn't disappoint and will never.

Guy you are a talkative. You talk too bloody much hish up sometimes.

Always crying grin
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by excel001(m): 3:11am On Sep 28, 2022
CoolAmbience:

I no go lie, of all of them who want to be president, Asiwaju is the best prepared and experienced.

He is the one who has governed a state that looks closest to what Nigeria is like, especially in terms of economy, cultural mix etc - Lagos is a mini Nigeria.

In all the things you think, your brain did not think that in a country that has half of the population as christains it is disrespecting and lack of inclusiveness that should make your principal Tinubu to pick a Moslem/Moslem ticket but you have problem with someone going to churches to gain supports! Hahahahaha

He is rugged, stubborn and can make very tough decisions.

To a very large extent, he is feared and respected. He has shown to have the guts to take on the top guns, when the need arises.

I don't have a problem with the others, especially Atiku and Obi. I think Atiku is too selfish to be president. Someone who loses elections and abandons his party until the next four years...I can't take him seriously.

Tinubu is the most consistent of them all. For over two decades, he wriggled between AD, ACN and APC with almost perpetual tenacity and consistency.

As for Obi, I think he is full of warped ideas. He just wants to be president because he feels Igbos are marginalized. I think he, like most Nigerians, is caught up in the dangerous religious and tribal web of pettiness. He pissed me off big time when he started going from Dunamis to RCCG to Methodist.....he made it look like a contest between Christians and Muslims, which was not a good move at all.

In 2015, Buhari rather followed Osinbajo to RCCG thereby assuaging the concerns of Christians instead of visiting mosques across the country. That was strategic.

Just recently, Tinubu met with Christian bishops from Northern Nigeria.

Obi can't handle Nigeria. He couldn't handle Anambra, Nigeria's smallest state; and was impeached. He was only lucky to have returned. Obi talks too much. He does not have the tact needed for the top job.

As for Kwankwaso, I think he is too sectional to be Nigeria's president.

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by excel001(m): 3:15am On Sep 28, 2022
CoolAmbience:

I no go lie, of all of them who want to be president, Asiwaju is the best prepared and experienced.

He is the one who has governed a state that looks closest to what Nigeria is like, especially in terms of economy, cultural mix etc - Lagos is a mini Nigeria.

In all the things you think, your brain did not think that in a country that has half of the population as christains it is disrespecting and lack of inclusiveness that should make your principal Tinubu to pick a Moslem/Moslem ticket but you have problem with someone going to churches to gain supports! Hahahahaha

He is rugged, stubborn and can make very tough decisions.

To a very large extent, he is feared and respected. He has shown to have the guts to take on the top guns, when the need arises.

I don't have a problem with the others, especially Atiku and Obi. I think Atiku is too selfish to be president. Someone who loses elections and abandons his party until the next four years...I can't take him seriously.

Tinubu is the most consistent of them all. For over two decades, he wriggled between AD, ACN and APC with almost perpetual tenacity and consistency.

As for Obi, I think he is full of warped ideas. He just wants to be president because he feels Igbos are marginalized. I think he, like most Nigerians, is caught up in the dangerous religious and tribal web of pettiness. He pissed me off big time when he started going from Dunamis to RCCG to Methodist.....he made it look like a contest between Christians and Muslims, which was not a good move at all.

In 2015, Buhari rather followed Osinbajo to RCCG thereby assuaging the concerns of Christians instead of visiting mosques across the country. That was strategic.

Just recently, Tinubu met with Christian bishops from Northern Nigeria.

Obi can't handle Nigeria. He couldn't handle Anambra, Nigeria's smallest state; and was impeached. He was only lucky to have returned. Obi talks too much. He does not have the tact needed for the top job.

As for Kwankwaso, I think he is too sectional to be Nigeria's president.

Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2022
sarrki:
24 Hours after meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Governor Masari.
This one don’t even hide it no more, he’s part of Tinubu Of APC. Except we are deceiving ourselves, Kwankwaso is part of APC. Thank God he has been exposed of his clueless works to decamped to APC soon. We all know who Kwankwaso represents. Kwankwaso is a clueless religious fanatic and a clueless Fulani terrorists apologies. No one will ever follow that. Kwankwaso of Nnpp is a goner. Bishop Idahosa will soon desert him as what Senator Shekarau did to him last month. As it stands today it’s Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Same way Buhari can never be president of Nigeria. This is what the cyberspace was inundated with during 2015 elections, that is exactly what will happen in 2023.
you continue to replace Buhari with Tinubu, I just dey laugh in Yoruba style. Even in Yoruba land Tinubu came from, Atiku will win 5 states out of the 6 states. Everywhere I go, it’s Atiku/Okowa. You will soon see the dimension of people during the campaigns and the election proper next year February 25th. Atiku/Okowa has come to win.
Re: 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=excel001 post=117069567][/quote]

Religion is secondary to me.

Sorry....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto / Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.