Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? (1896 Views)

Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by GrayBeard: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2011
Beaf, do you think GEJ has done any single thing wrong or made any mistake at all since he became president last year?

I ask this question because someone said on another thread that you are not objective since you cannot ever see anything wrong in anything GEJ does. I agree with that: and i have seen you defending even the most ridiculous of GEJ's foibles, such as his refusal to attend the presidential debate, his exoneration of MEND on Abuja bomb blast, and many many others.

I just want you to indulge us in this thread by telling us the few things that you as an objective person consider that GEJ has got wrong, or in what areas he needs improvement.

This will show that you are objective.

Carry go, i dey wait you.
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by Beaf: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2011
Yes, of course. GEJ is human and he does get a couple of things wrong like each and every one of us.

The reason a few folk hate GEJ so desperately, has nothing to do with the odd mistake, though. Anyone can see through that.
Unfortunately, for a lot of people GEJ is not of the same religion as them, neither is he from their section of the country, so they wake up everyday in blind, raging hatred, cursing GEJ for stealing their birthright (God alone knows what that is). LOLZZ!

I have asked al ot of you to make cogent arguments about what you hate so much that in observer would think some are crazy, but nobody has come up with anything. Not even something that is semi-literate. Why?
There is a primitive instinct in many Nigerians to shout, throw stones and fight; they think its makes them stand out. It sure does, but for all the wrong reasons; the same reasons an alpha male goat or pig would stand out in the zoo. Educated people who would be our leaders tomorrow have no business carrying on like agbero's and sundry base creatures.

Now, can we lay the rubbish to rest? I'm out of this thread.
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by GrayBeard: 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2011
Thank you for your response. Please don't leave the thread. If i could take my sunday afternoon to open this thread, at least humour me bro.

Alright. Now that we are off the blocks. Please can you point out some of the said things that you think he got wrong?
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by Demdem(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2011
Gray Beard:

Thank you for your response. Please don't leave the thread. If i could take my sunday afternoon to open this thread, at least humour me bro.

Alright. Now that we are off the blocks. Please can you point out some of the said things that you think he got wrong?

subscribing !!!!!
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by playmode(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2011
Beaf:

Yes, of course. GEJ is human and he does get a couple of things wrong like each and every one of us.

The reason a few folk hate GEJ so desperately, has nothing to do with the odd mistake, though. Anyone can see through that.
Unfortunately, for a lot of people GEJ is not of the same religion as them, neither is he from their section of the country, so they wake up everyday in blind, raging hatred, cursing GEJ for stealing their birthright (God alone knows what that is).
LOLZZ!

I have asked al ot of you to make cogent arguments about what you hate so much that in observer would think some are crazy, but nobody has come up with anything. Not even something that is semi-literate. Why?
There is a primitive instinct in many Nigerians to shout, throw stones and fight; they think its makes them stand out. It sure does, but for all the wrong reasons; the same reasons an alpha male goat or pig would stand out in the zoo. Educated people who would be our leaders tomorrow have no business carrying on like agbero's and sundry base creatures.

Bullshitiing yourself as usual  undecided

Let me give you a few hints:

Massive curruption in Government (business as usual).
Dangerously corrupt wife.
Lacking the balls to take firm decisions.
1 years plus on the job with no single achievement in any sector of Governement. (I dare you to name one achievement he made in his 1 year plus in office).
Power supply still a pipe dream despite billions being pumped in.
No infrastructural development for the past 1.5 years since he became the number 1 man.
Unable to tackle Boko haram.
Debating with himself on TV during the campaign period.(Name one other country where a presidential candidate has ever done that?).
A president whose IQ is below 40 and lacks the ability to reason and come up with intelligent solutions.
A corrupt selfish dumb ugly baboon who does not care about the people but instead about how he can line his disgrace of a wife's coffers with the stolen loot.

I am not suprised that you are still tolerated on this forum because as with everything concerning Nigeria,95% of NLers in the politics section are self deceiving ,corrupt cretins with no self respect or dignity.They can sell their mothers for a loaf of bread because they have not evolved from their jungle mentality that dictates to them that corruption is the only key to success.
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by GrayBeard: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2011
1 years plus on the job with no single achievement in any sector of Governement. (I dare you to name one achievement he made in his 1 year plus in office).

For this one, Beaf's answer in another thread is that the manifesto then was the manifesto of Yaradua, so GEJ could nbot change it, and therefore has NO responsibility for the whole of that period while he was president!

Delicious reasoning! Abracadabra!

Anyway, let uis not put him on defensive mode, otherwise he will not come out to list the things he thinks GEJ has done wrong.

Beaf, we are still waiting for ytour list of GEJs wrong deeds.

Thx
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by olawalebabs(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2011
Beaf. the problem gej is having is that he has not hit the ground running all this while. But up till now it's "motion without movement"
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by Johndoe100(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2011
@playmode
Sorry dude, but you fit beaf 's description of the fustrated NL hater, why not accept the fact that majority of Nigerians (not the internet variety ) have spoken.

@OP
you should spend your time on productive thimgs. These kind of threads only get you praise from the haters who ONLY inhabit NL@playmode
Sorry dude, but you fit beaf 's description of the fustrated NL hater, why not accept the fact that majority of Nigerians (not the internet variety ) have spoken.

@OP
you should spend your time on productive thimgs. These kind of threads only get you praise from the haters who ONLY inhabit NL
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by Demdem(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2011
Johndoe100:

@playmode

@OP
you should spend your time on productive thimgs. These kind of threads only get you praise from the haters who ONLY inhabit NL@playmode

@OP
you should spend your time on productive thimgs. These kind of threads only get you praise from the haters who ONLY inhabit NL

Kindly refer to this thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-734205.128.html#msg8924765
it will help you understand why its important we bring up this issue. Hopefully, Beaf will come back and show us how objestive he is. Anyway its his choice.
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by Beaf1: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2011
He is FAKE!!!
I am the real Beaf.

@poster
The drunken fisherman is nothing but a Snail. We dont have a president.
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by Demdem(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2011
Beaf!:

He is FAKE!!!
I am the real Beaf.

@poster
The drunken fisherman is nothing but a Snail. We dont have a president.
grin grin grin ok noted.
we still want him BEAF.
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by KnowAll(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2011
johndoe

is another fisherman ass licker like beaf. I no blame them wen dem dey collect correct egunje from Mr Clueless Jonathan, me I don't talk my own. let us fast forward to June 2015, because the next 3.8 years this lot would bore the life out of everyone
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by GrayBeard: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2011
Where is Beaf? We are still awaiting you to graciously provide us with a list of the wrong things you think Jonathan has done, in order to show you are objective?
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by luluosas(m): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2011
Beaf is the most stupid, foolish and irresponsible person here in Nailand. He always label those with opposing views to his as bigots, haters, tribal etc. He has succintly position himself as an unrepentant educated illiterate fool, who can go any length to defend the indefendable policies of government, so long Jonathan is at the helm of affairs. It is pity!
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2011
For reasons that are not altogether clear, Jonathan is not even pretending to fight corruption.
In my lifetime, I have seen all manner of magic disguised as war against corruption but nothing that remotely approaches the nonplussed attitude of this presido.

While I am not a Jonathan apologist, I had hitherto maintained the view that posterity could not possibly serve up anything similar to the blanket cover provided by the last lame duck we had, under the guise of "rule of law" - forgetting that in Nigeria lightening does striking the same spot over and over again.
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by GrayBeard: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2011
Where is Beaf? We are still awaiting you to graciously provide us with a list of the wrong things you think Jonathan has done, in order to show you are objective?
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by hakanai(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2011
Beaf:

Unfortunately, for a lot of people GEJ is not of the same religion as them, neither is he from their section of the country, so they wake up everyday in blind, raging hatred, cursing GEJ for stealing their birthright (God alone knows what that is). LOLZZ!

So with all the people hitting him now,we could conclude they are all not Christians and not from Bayelsa/ND!!!!! I see , 
Na wa for you Mr Man e be like say you still get that propaganda nonsense littering your reasoning again. Your post speaks nothing but make an imaginary enemy for him as a bail out.
mean while guys stop hitting at GEJ like that.He is the president and deserve respect regardless undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by aljharem3: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2011
Gray Beard:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy very good

Allah bless u and ur family
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by aljharem3: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2011
haka_nai:

So with all the people hitting him now,we could conclude they are all not Christians and not from Bayelsa/ND!!!!! I see , 
Na wa for you Mr Man e be like say you still get that propaganda nonsense littering your reasoning again. Your post speaks nothing but make an imaginary enemy for him as a bail out.
mean while guys stop hitting at GEJ like that.He is the president and deserve respect regardless undecided undecided undecided undecided

gbammm. Thank God u people are knowing beaf for who he is
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by blacksta(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2011
I suspect it is impossible to defend a president who shows no potential in trying to accomplish anything.
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by olawalebabs(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
By the day, it is becoming clear that GEJ has no plan for the country, he expect everything to auto run, if not for more than a year now, he has been dribbling us. promise us 9 universities before election, give the entertainment industry over $250m, repair this and that. but now, his piority is single tenure, what a funny fisherman.
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by Demdem(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2011
dont worry guys. he will show up. he is probably compiling the list. its pretty long it takes time and energy to exhaust it all. still chill out u all. will kindly remind him now. i think i know where he is.
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by reindeer: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
Is there anything he has done right?
or more importantly has he done anything at all?
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by unipol(m): 1:16am On Aug 16, 2011
for those who care to know what our president has achieved

1, in on of his latest facebook update, he promise  to build many more universities for our children (despite the fact tha all our primary, secondary and universities are decaying, no maintainance, no good quality education)

2, he sent a bill to national assembly for tenure alongation, 6 years single term (despite all the problems, like security, unemployment, power, e.t.c)

Gej is a complete waste.
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by LogicPower(m): 4:02am On Aug 16, 2011
Beaf:

--
--
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 16, 2011
the only thing gej has done at all is make empty speeches

other than that it is phantom solutions

there are terrible kerosene queues everywhere - in spite of propaganda to the contrary
the price of cement is unchanged - in spite of all that noise
even the N1000 surcharge the aviation minister with plenty of noise instructed the airlines to stop collecting is still being paid.

thats the gej administration for you; smoke and mirrors - better known as spin and spell.

and as for gej's loud noises about fighting corruption - where is dimeji bankole today?

gej's acolytes cannot let go of their campaign mentality, probably because that will force them to admit to the reality that even former supporters have been forced to come to

GEJ is NOTHING.

some dude the other day said the man is scared as fk in abuja. the tenure elongation apparently is his shot at a legacy - something that can sail through with the pdp machinery who are holding him hostage ad will not annoy anyone
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by LogicPower(m): 4:57am On Aug 16, 2011
Beaf:

--
--

But if you are talking about those who criticize Jonathan on forums such as NL, Sahara Reporters, 234Next, etc, only a very tiny fraction of them are from the region, religion and the ethnic group you are alluding to. In fact some of those who criticize him today, for varying reasons, are not only Southerners and Christians like him, but are also as Niger Deltan as him.

This shows that there are always some people who are by nature or nurture so fair-minded, so objective and so courageous that they do not find it any difficult to criticize a leader even if he belongs to their ethnic and religious group. But there are many others who are so blinded and consumed by ethnic, regional and religious sentiments that they cannot see even the most glaring shortcomings and failures of a leader that is 'one of their own'.

I believe the latter category, unfortunately, seems to be in the majority in Nigeria, and would continue to be our bane as a nation.
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by dayokanu(m): 5:30am On Aug 16, 2011
NL is like 80% Southerner yet GEJ is not popular here
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by DrummaBoy(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2011
Beaf says people insult GEJ. Well Beaf is known on dis forum to avoid calld Buhari d most unprintable names
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by DrummaBoy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2011
Since Beaf said we shoul vote GEJ, we now ask now dat he is there, what has he done
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by OmoTier1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2011
First time I am witness a government being formed with no action plan!

But I pray GEJ performs, others our development clock will be wound back by another 12years!
Re: Beaf: Is There Anything Jonathan Has Done Wrong? by DrummaBoy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2011
So Beafy Baby, tuck your tail btw ur legs and scurry off. There isn't much left to do here since U won't respond.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Is The Second Most Widely Spoken Language In Southwark, London / 'Boko Haram Is PDP, PDP Is Boko Haram' (Buhari Was Quoted Saying This) / Edo State Cancels Teachers Competence Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.