Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation (1179 Views)

2023 Nigerian Election Result According To Arewa Republic. / Visas To Be Imposed On Igbos In Arewa Republic. / Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by GreatBoss: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
I just came across Arewa Republic on Facebook. 21 thousand likes. 24 thousand following.
I checked so many of the posts even upto an hour ago own. It is fully Arewa Republic talk even have their country flag and properties.

Please check it yourself to confirm.

Then what is Nigeria still doing together.
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by Moh247: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
21k out of how many
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by GreatBoss: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Moh247:
21k out of how many
Let me forward the last post 5 minutes ago
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by GreatBoss: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
I AM NORTH

I am North
I run from the far Sahara
Through the Sahelian Kano
To the fertile lands of Benue

I am North
A spring of wisdom
I fed the brave Sardauna
And the eloquent Tafawa

I am North
A home to the Hausas
The Fulanis and Kanuris
Beroms, Tivs and Idomas

I am North
A generous mother
For I betrothed The Niger
To a beautiful bride--The Benue

In me are a people
From diverse places
Adamawa speaks beauty
In Kaduna, it rains intellect

Sokoto narrates legends
Of Shehu Usmanu Danfodiyo
And his conquest of Argungu
Down to the villages of Ilorin

In me were blacksmiths
From the ancient town of Bidda
Tell me about the town of Hadejia
And fishes in its mysterious River

Plateau harbours minerals
And abundance dwell in Kano
Maiduguri was a home for all
In the days of Ajami scripting

My youths are not Islamists
I am the groudnut pyramids
I am Yakubu Gowon and Abacha
I am Mamman Shuwa and Murtala

When the sun rises
My markets get saturated
With hardworking merchants
And traders from beyond me

I am North
The stout Maina
The arid land of Gashua
I am vast farming and Pottery

I am North
A cave that echoes
All sounds of Dan Kwairo
I am the strings of Dan Maraya

I am North
Arewan Sarki Dikko
I am Mamman Durugu
I am architectural prowess

I am North
I am the wealthy Dangote
I am Okene and Ajaokuta
I am Damaturu, Jos and Lafia

There's more to me
Than the stories you hear
I had noble Queens and Kings
Towns within me, far and near

I am North
Of various faiths
Muslims and Christians
Of churches and mosques

Do not try to slander me
False tales don't define me
My offsprings are not terrorists
For I am North, I am hospitality

In me are age-long festivals
And some colourful durbars
My Yankari is a sight to behold
Come! Do not wait till you are told

Mambilla touches the skies
"Awara" is sweeter when fried
I heard Gurara has tasty waters
In me are brothers without borders

Bauchi devours Maasa
Fura is an anthem in Gombe
There are morsels of Tuwo in Daura
Hadejia is well known for Miyan Kuka

All hail Mamman Shata
Who rose from ancient Funtua
Our Queen Amina was a heroine
She fought wars for old Zazzau

I am North,
I am Bayajidda,
I am Atta and Bayero
I am Ladi Kwali and Sawaba

I am North
The seat of The Caliphate
The Birnin Kudu paintings
I am culture and heritage

I am North,
I am milk and meat
I am cows and camels
I am grains and bounty harvests

I am North
An abode of the Gwaris
The Jukuns and the Zurus
The Ebiras and the Igalas

These rains will go
This blood will wash away
These cries will fade slowly
For I am North, Arewan Ali Makaho

I am North,
A place of love
For myriad centuries
Where peace had found shelter

They call me North
My children call me Arewa
But then, to me, I am a home
For men, women, young and old.

Shehu Mubarak Sulaiman ®

#ArewaRepublicNow !!!

Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by GreatBoss: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Moh247:
21k out of how many
24 thousand following. 21 thousand likes.
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by tamdun: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Link?
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by jen4r: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
by lai Muhammad......
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by BloomingDale(f): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
I don't think Benue, Kogi and parts of Kwara will agree to go with Arewa. Why? So they can finish their ethnic genocide on them? Run from Kano to Benue ko. Mumu people.
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by Goodmarlian: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Audio agitation this ones will fight tooth and nail to keep Nigeria one.
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by Dvdpity: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Let them Go. Please

1 Like

Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by GreatBoss: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
tamdun:
Link?
Search Arewa Republic on Facebook then scroll down.
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by backnbeta(f): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
I just came across Arewa Republic on Facebook. 21 thousand likes. 24 thousand following.
I checked so many of the posts even upto an hour ago own. It is fully Arewa Republic talk even have their country flag and properties.

If only their elites can let them go! We really can't stand each other, why are we being forced to stay together? Our leaders are just too selfish! North Central will probably want their own country... undecided
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by GreatBoss: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Audio agitation this ones will fight tooth and nail to keep Nigeria one.
Agitations everywhere. Biafra, Oduduwa, Ijaw Republic. They dont want to be left behind. Dont be suprised that its their leaders backing it up in case Nigeria fails.
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by Arda1000(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
I AM NORTH

I am North
I run from the far Sahara
Through the Sahelian Kano
To the fertile lands of Benue

I am North
A spring of wisdom
I fed the brave Sardauna
And the eloquent Tafawa

I am North
A home to the Hausas
The Fulanis and Kanuris
Beroms, Tivs and Idomas

I am North
A generous mother
For I betrothed The Niger
To a beautiful bride--The Benue

In me are a people
From diverse places
Adamawa speaks beauty
In Kaduna, it rains intellect

Sokoto narrates legends
Of Shehu Usmanu Danfodiyo
And his conquest of Argungu
Down to the villages of Ilorin

In me were blacksmiths
From the ancient town of Bidda
Tell me about the town of Hadejia
And fishes in its mysterious River

Plateau harbours minerals
And abundance dwell in Kano
Maiduguri was a home for all
In the days of Ajami scripting

My youths are not Islamists
I am the groudnut pyramids
I am Yakubu Gowon and Abacha
I am Mamman Shuwa and Murtala

When the sun rises
My markets get saturated
With hardworking merchants
And traders from beyond me

I am North
The stout Maina
The arid land of Gashua
I am vast farming and Pottery

I am North
A cave that echoes
All sounds of Dan Kwairo
I am the strings of Dan Maraya

I am North
Arewan Sarki Dikko
I am Mamman Durugu
I am architectural prowess

I am North
I am the wealthy Dangote
I am Okene and Ajaokuta
I am Damaturu, Jos and Lafia

There's more to me
Than the stories you hear
I had noble Queens and Kings
Towns within me, far and near

I am North
Of various faiths
Muslims and Christians
Of churches and mosques

Do not try to slander me
False tales don't define me
My offsprings are not terrorists
For I am North, I am hospitality

In me are age-long festivals
And some colourful durbars
My Yankari is a sight to behold
Come! Do not wait till you are told

Mambilla touches the skies
"Awara" is sweeter when fried
I heard Gurara has tasty waters
In me are brothers without borders

Bauchi devours Maasa
Fura is an anthem in Gombe
There are morsels of Tuwo in Daura
Hadejia is well known for Miyan Kuka

All hail Mamman Shata
Who rose from ancient Funtua
Our Queen Amina was a heroine
She fought wars for old Zazzau

I am North,
I am Bayajidda,
I am Atta and Bayero
I am Ladi Kwali and Sawaba

I am North
The seat of The Caliphate
The Birnin Kudu paintings
I am culture and heritage

I am North,
I am milk and meat
I am cows and camels
I am grains and bounty harvests

I am North
An abode of the Gwaris
The Jukuns and the Zurus
The Ebiras and the Igalas

These rains will go
This blood will wash away
These cries will fade slowly
For I am North, Arewan Ali Makaho

I am North,
A place of love
For myriad centuries
Where peace had found shelter

They call me North
My children call me Arewa
But then, to me, I am a home
For men, women, young and old.

Shehu Mubarak Sulaiman ®

#ArewaRepublicNow !!!
Lol Idoma people will skin you alive oo
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by GreatBoss: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
backnbeta:

If only their elites can let them go! We really can't stand each other, why are we being forced to stay together? Our leaders are just too selfish! North Central will probably want their own country... undecided
The confidence i saw there, it points that they are being greatly sponsored under by their leaders.
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by GreatBoss: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Arda1000:

Lol Idoma people will skin you alive oo
Go there and check it. The map i just posted, i took it from the last post some minutes ago there too.
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Interesting

But is that the view of the majority or even a substantial amount of them?
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by GreatBoss: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Interesting

But is that the view of the majority or even a substantial amount of them?

If NINAS can work well Nigeria will end. If Obi, Tinubu or Atiku wins Nigeria will still face end.
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by babyfaceafrica: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
How is this news?
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
backnbeta:

I agree with you. At the very least, let us go and lead ourselves as we see fit in our own region and with our own regional Premier or Prime Minister.

If we accept our division and embrace the reality of how we are all different then we can use this in a positive and developmental way instead of abiding with 'one Nigeria' that is just about partisan looting of the central commonwealth of Nigerian by those lucky enough to get hold of the Presidency.

Glad Nigerians are talking about this more. If Northerners are serious then let them demand Buhari give us what is shown below as his parting gift to Nigeria.

Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by Emperormartin(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
They'll become more serious if Obi wins...

1 Like

Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by gidgiddy: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:

Nice one. Some day, this failed British colonial disaster called Nigeria wil come to sn end and 3 or more countries will emerge from it

1 Like

Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by Arda1000(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
Go there and check it. The map i just posted, i took it from the last post some minutes ago there too.
I don tell u
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
Agitations everywhere. Biafra, Oduduwa, Ijaw Republic. They dont want to be left behind. Dont be suprised that its their leaders backing it up in case Nigeria fails.

I have already told Southerners, Tinubu and Obi fans fighting themselves to a standstill, they are dumb.

The North too understand that Nigeria is on life support. They are just desperate for the Presidency to use it to prepare themselves for a soft landing when Nigeria, one way or the other, splits.

The North needs more time to use the Presidency to feather the nest of the region for an inevitable fragmented future of Nigeria.

It is southerners who are too dumb to see this because they think "aboki" is a simpleton they are smarter than. I dey laugh. SW leaders and folks know what's up though. This is why we will not be going back on the agitation below whoever becomes President.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by GreatBoss: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
candidtalk:

I have already told Southerners, Tinubu and Obi fans fighting themselves to a standstill, they are dumb.

The North too understand that Nigeria is on life support. They are just desperate for the Presidency to use it to prepare themselves for a soft landing when Nigeria, one way or the other, splits.

The North needs more time to use the Presidency to feather the nest of the region for an inevitable fragmented future of Nigeria.

It is southerners who are too dumb to see this because they think "aboki" is a simpleton they are smarter than. I dey laugh. SW leaders and folks know what's up though. This is why we will not be going back on the agitation below whoever becomes President.

You are correct.
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:

You are correct.

Bro, below is Fulani bragging confidently that they are best prepared for the break-up of Nigeria.

I laugh at over-sabi Southerners who keep making noise while the North is quietly 'stockpiling with hope of another 8 years to use the Nigerian presidency to perfect their escape plan.

Dumb southerner should keep fighting themselves.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/05/14/fulani-people-ready-breakup-nigeria-more-any-other-ethnic-nationality%E2%80%94miyetti-allah

“Today we are ready, let them divide the country, let them not wait till tomorrow. We are better prepared than any ethnic nationality. So we are ready, let them divide the country, let us die, we that don’t have the oil.”

Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by Lionnation: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
I just followed the page on Facebook now and I discovered that the page was created by a BATstard Urchin claiming to be arewa just to instigate tribal tribal hate among the youths just to promote his master tinubu,
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by GreatBoss: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lionnation:
I just followed the page on Facebook now and I discovered that the page was created by a BATstard Urchin claiming to be arewa just to instigate tribal tribal hate among the youths just to promote his master tinubu,
so where did the 24 thousand followers and 21 thousand likes come from
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by Igbodicool(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
All na wash...
The only people due for independence is Igbo Republic of BIAFRA!

The Oduduwa and Arewa agitations are diversionary and electioneering tools.
Yoruba and Fulani will remain in Nigeria till eternity!
Re: Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
Igbodicool:
All na wash...
The only people due for independence is Igbo Republic of BIAFRA!

The Oduduwa and Arewa agitations are diversionary and electioneering tools.
Yoruba and Fulani will remain in Nigeria till eternity!

Can't speak for Arewa sha bit Yorubas are genuinely fed up of 'one Nigeria' they feel is a term for regression and self-destructive failure.

I am predicting, from now on, Nigeria will have to get used to Yoruba organised and political leadership class demanding regionalism or ordinary Yorubas demanding Oduduwa Republic.

What is for sure is that Yorubas are not prepared to endure with Nigeria as currently constituted. If you are saying all is politics, is what we see below politics also considering Akeredolu is in the same Party as Buhari and an outgoing governor who has expressed a desire to go back to his law practice after office?

It has broken down bro. There is real anger against the North and what her partisan leaders are forcing down the throat of others because of 'one Nigeria'.

Only those who accept the reality of where we are heading can prepare for it.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/555482-insecurity-akeredolu-vows-to-acquire-weapons-for-amotekun-blasts-fg-on-double-standards.html

(1) (Reply)

25 States That Your Party Can Have 25% If Elections Were Held Tomorrow! / Peter Obi Sends Serious Message To Nigerian Youths / 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.