Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,903 members, 7,852,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. (1878 Views)

Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion / Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by plaindealer: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Trains for the Red line just landed from the US, but the Blue Rail line is trying to steal the Show...

See Rail competition in Lagos on the same day.. grin

Asiwaju's Eko City doing it big grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by plaindealer: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Jide Milwaukee don collect free second term.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by plaindealer: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
The real developers...

Eko City Boys..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by lhordspy: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bd

1 Like

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by Kingozymandias(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Bd

Pls don't start crying all over the thread about anything. Just enjoy the wonderful thread

3 Likes

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by femisplash: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
With Dangote refinery, Lekki seaport, Badagry seaport, Eko Atlantic City, Blue & Red trains, BRT & many more infrastructures, I'm worried that those haters from the east would running to Lagos in night buses. Imagine how they turned a once beautiful Festac, Amuwo Odofin into slums, how about Oshodi before Fashola came to the rescue.
It's high time Lagos is decongested.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by 2elliot: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
femisplash:
With Dangote refinery, Lekki seaport, Badagry seaport, Eko Atlantic City, Blue & Red trains, BRT & many more infrastructures, I'm worried that those haters from the east would running to Lagos in night buses. Imagine how they turned a once beautiful Festac, Amuwo Odofin into slums, how about Oshodi before Fashola came to the rescue.
The healthy criticisms of the migrants helps the leaders of Lagos state to think of better ways to develop the state. But for people like you, nothing is wrong in your sight, so there is no need for improvement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by tiger28: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
2elliot:
The healthy criticisms of the migrants helps the leaders of Lagos state to think of better ways to develop the state. But for people like you, nothing is wrong in your sight, so there is no need for improvement.

Seeeeeee useless comment!!!

Pls tell the ungrateful Migrants to go BACK and develop their region .

We don't need their criticism!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by 2elliot: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
tiger28:

Seeeeeee useless comment!!!

Pls tell the ungrateful Migrants to go BACK and develop their region .

We don't need their criticism!!!
No be one Nigeria again, abi una don form Oduduwa republic wey I no know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by Godfullsam(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
God bless Lagos state.

God bless yoruba land.

God bless Nigeria.

I think the secret of Lagos is continuity on government. I wish other state governments can emulate.

11 Likes

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by femisplash: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
2elliot:
Your criticisms are most needed in your region where your Governors are empowering your parents with 2 litres of kerosene.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by 2elliot: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
femisplash:

Your criticisms are most needed in your region where your Governors are empowering your parents with 2 litres of kerosene.
I am an Ijaw person. In fact, I have no business with Lagos; also I am not planning to be there anytime soon in the future. The resources in my place is enough to create the kind of development that should make me not to fancy any other places in this country. I am the biggest critic of my state's leadership. I have escaped assassination attempt as a result. No be everybody wey follow una argue be Igbo person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by Ttalk: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lagos state doesn't receive the highest allocation
Lagos is not second on the list
Lagos is not third on the list
Lagos is not forth on the list of state with highest allocation from FG, yet Lagos is leading the pack in innovation, setting standard for Federal government to copy, competing with leading country in Africa, oh, Lagos my home and my heritage. Eko oni baje.

Let the enemy of progress start their envious sermon of how Lagos has been capital since the time of Adam and Eve.

Let them attribute the development to port and Airport, let them lament that all Nigeria infrastructure is sited only in lagos.
Lastly, let them complete their envy with jabs on Lagosians and abuse on the founder and architect of new Lagos in the person of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

But we will ignore their rants because as e dey pepper them, na im e dey sweet us

10 Likes

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by seunmsg(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
The Blue line is finally coming to live! This is great!!

5 Likes

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by femisplash: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
2elliot:
I am an Ijaw person. In fact, I have no business with Lagos; also I am not planning to be there anytime soon in the future. The resources in my place is enough to create the kind of development that should make me not to fancy any other places in this country. I am the biggest critic of my state's leadership. I have escaped assassination attempt as a result. No be everybody wey follow una argue be Igbo person.
You can as well direct your criticisms to your state Governor so that he could provide similar infrastructures to the benefits of your people. Despite several billions in 13%derivation, NDDC, Ministry of Niger Delta and FAAC, nothing worthwhile had come out of it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by BloomingDale(f): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by rusher14: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obhidiots don dey buy matches.

4 Likes

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by rusher14: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
2elliot:

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by Mintyguy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lagos the home aesthetics and pacestting infrastructural hub

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by Christistruth00: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
femisplash:

There is no Problem with them enjoying Lagos

as long as they are Peaceful respectful and don’t engage in Crime

the Probliem are those who tried to burn it down

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by Christistruth00: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
rusher14:
Obhidiots don dey buy matches.

They wouldn’t dare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by plaindealer: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
2elliot:

So, you call all the hateful, bad bele and bitter rubbish you people spew healthy criticism?

In fact, you don't think they need your so-called healthy criticism in your own village?

With the amount of healthy criticism you people have and how you lecture people outside your village, your whole region should be Dubai right now, but instead, you have a very poor, backward and unproductive region with an economically crippling sit-at-home order enforced by terrorists, you are practically under terrorist control like slaves.

...but you and your kind still want to criticize and lecture other people.

Dude, there's nothing healthy about your criticism, stop deceiving yourself, we can see you and your kind coming with your hatred, bad bele and bitterness..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by plaindealer: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

There is no problem with them enjoying Lagos

as long as they are Peaceful respectful and don’t engage in Crime

the Problem are those who tried to burn it down

There are wonderful and great folks from the SE in Lagos state, but it feels like a majority of them are the enemies within, they don't wish us well, they are saboteurs, terrorists, arsonists and agents of destruction.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by ElSudani: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Godfullsam:
God bless Lagos state.

God bless yoruba land.

God bless Nigeria.

I think the secret of Lagos is continuity on government. I wish other state governments can emulate.

You are completely right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by drlateef: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Pls don't start crying all over the thread about anything. Just enjoy the wonderful thread

They wail a lot. Its good you advised them not to start wailing lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by 2elliot: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
plaindealer:

So, you call all the hateful, bad bele and bitter rubbish you people spew healthy criticism?

In fact, you don't think they need your so-called healthy criticism in your own village?

With the amount of healthy criticism you people have and how you lecture people outside your village, your whole region should be Dubai right now, but instead, you have a very poor, backward and unproductive region with an economically crippling sit-at-home order enforced by terrorists, you are practically under terrorist control like slaves.

...but you and your kind still want to criticize and lecture other people.

Dude, there's nothing healthy about your criticism, stop deceiving yourself, we can see you and your kind coming with your hatred, bad bele and bitterness..

First, I am not an Igbo person but an Ijaw. Secondly, I don't even fancy living in your south west. Even when I wanted to delve into music and i was asked by some producers to relocate to Lagos, i turned it down. I would rather stay where I am from and sell my content. Equally, I have had better chances to travel out of this enclave called one Nigeria, but because I don't have that crazy Japa mentality, I still chose to stay. I am a fierce critic of my local ijaw leaders. I have had assassins sent after my life because of that. So, I am not just talking. Lagos state is easily the best state in the south west because the tax payers and the leaders are wiser and more proactive. That is fact!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by plaindealer: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Trains for the Red line are here, all the way from Milwaukee, USA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by drlateef: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
2elliot:

When will migrants start criticising their own state governments? When will migrants stop making attempts to change progressive party and governors to looters of pdp?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by drlateef: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
2elliot:

In that case you should stay in your own lane and not criticise government in lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by drlateef: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

They wouldn’t dare

Lol. Let them try anything on October 1st. We will bundle all of then into night bus back to their shithole states.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by 2elliot: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
drlateef:

In that case you should stay in your own lane and not criticise government in lagos.
For this one Nigeria? When did you guys get Oduduwa republic and I wasn't informed?
Re: Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. by 2elliot: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
drlateef:

When will migrants start criticising their own state governments? When will migrants stop making attempts to change progressive party and governors to looters of pdp?
Stop with this bush mentality. Nigerians in the Uk, US, and elsewhere, who are active speak and against govts of the countries they reside. This is one Nigeria, everyone has a right to speak up, especially where they are taxed. See e, I even need you to speak up for my people in Bayelsa state.

(1) (2)

Tinubu Ambushed Us By Bringing Surrogates To Answer Questions – Chatham House / Tinubu Is Finished, Buhari To Revisit Funsho William's Case / Peter Obi Lands In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.