Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) (66326 Views)

Anger Persists In Rivers As Wike Reviews Next Action / #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over / Protesters Cook In Front Of Shell In Rivers As They Protest Sacking Of Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by texaco1: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2022
Nigerians living in rivers state
Lurdmax10:
And who are those jubilating over lost and found aircraft
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by RepoMan007: 8:13am On Sep 28, 2022
truthCoder:
right questions are not being asked.

Who paid hangar fees for the last 10 years?

Who used it during these period?

Who kept it airworthy?

Are we saying there was no one in the whole government who could notice that a whole plane was missing?

If the Wike government could not identify a missing plane for 7 years, how many Hilux and Prados have gone under the radar?
Good observation. Politicians will always be themselves. Wike left if for long to makethe recovery look hard and further badmouth Ameachi's effort. He is a very evil man.
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Tetrahedron: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2022
Tilumbu will not be happy with this news!
Another banger!

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by NairalandMD: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2022
grin grin
governor wike nah drama king...

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by saintkel(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2022
DonNeon:
Rivers State hasn't been blessed with intelligent governors....... from odili to ameachi and now wike..... Just wasting the state resources on frivolities...
How will this aircraft purchased by odili and hoarded by ameachi benefit the common man from Rivers
so u r saying Wike should have left d craft stranger in Germany?

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by pocom35: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2022
The aircraft is only exclusive to the governor of rivers state and who ever he approves to use it.

besides.. this mean that rivers state government has two jets..
the same Wike purchased two helicopters but were seized by customs,,
even Lagos state has no aircraft exclusive to the governor

since when did state governors in any country begin getting their own jets just like the presidential jet of a president

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2022
Lurdmax10:
And who are those jubilating over lost and found aircraft

.. as if they will use aircraft to carry them
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2022
How will the aircraft benefit the masses in Rivers State ?

Waste of money and resources.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by juman(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Congrates.
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2022
pocom35:
The aircraft is only exclusive to the governor of rivers state and who ever he approves to use it.

besides.. this mean that rivers state government has two jets..
the same Wike purchased two helicopters but were seized by customs,,
even Lagos state has no aircraft exclusive to the governor

since when did state governors in any country begin getting their own jets just like the presidential jet of a president
Are you suprised ? Nigeria is a wierd country!

Governor wasting money yet he can't pay pension and gratuity. We have a long way to go in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2022
Some clowns are criticising Wike for recovering the aircraft, saying the State doesn't need it. Maybe Wike should have left it to rot or dashed it to your father. Mumu people everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Akerele44(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2022
OneCandleAway:

And at the end Tinubu ended up claiming he made Buhari president.

And Amechi won any south south state for Buhari ?

Even his own river state when he was the sitting governor ?

You just like to vomit rubbish out from your mumu mouth
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Wike na my man
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2022
nellyelitz:
Amaechi don finally vomit am, maybe he didn't know it could be located. That's how they're busy stealing and hiding money everywhere around the globe, but one day just like Abacha the looted funds shall be recovered and the living shall be jail. Buhari will not die but live to return the loots.
Amen to this let jagaban rule if he steal all the asset they take will be returned to us inshallah

The bible say mortal increase his wealth not mowing the person that will possessed it
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Ablegod2022: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2022
Redstubpen:
I am feeling empty and blank. I might now be insensitive to pain and trauma. I am tired of trying failing and being stagnant in life. I need a relief, someone to talk to, to offer advice, someone that would show empathy. angry
Hi, check my signature and email me let's talk.
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by frog12: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2022
amaechi really cause trouble, but why are NIGERIANS rejoicing over an AIRPLANE. how much is this AIRPLANE worth for them to be rejoicing??

shiorrr. these are the people WIKE likes!
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by gtrust: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Aircraft charter is very lucrative business in Nigeria.
Just one trip to Abuja or Lagos is thousands of USDollars.

The aircraft is refitted so essentially new.
Fully licensed.

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Zorn: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2022
DonNeon:
Rivers State hasn't been blessed with intelligent governors....... from odili to ameachi and now wike..... Just wasting the state resources on frivolities...
How will this aircraft purchased by odili and hoarded by ameachi benefit the common man from Rivers
You're still blaming wike for retrieving the Aircraft?

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2022
One day wike will just wake up and sell PH

His guy man senses are immortal
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by UPKEEP69(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=OneCandleAway post=117062618]

And at the end Tinubu ended up claiming he made Buhari president.

shocked
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by NoRetreat(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2022
DonNeon:
probably our man intended to use it for his presidential campaign but for the emergence of the Northern candidate,how could this put food on the table of common man in Rives State ?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2022
Ameachi bn use am borrow money play virtual

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Oliveronline: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2022
Meanwhile in Lagos yesterday, couches for the blue rail project trains arrived, this will employ thousands of Lagosians and ease transportation in Lagos, plus the beauty the light rail adds to the city of Lagos.
While my people are here celebrating a third class aircraft that was purchased 23 years ago if am not mistaking that will be of no economic importance to the masses.
And OP there was no jubilation anywhere, the government just hired some people to score cheap political point.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by desiredhome: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Amaechi used most of Rivers State's assets to sponsor Buhari's presidential election.
Because wike and patience Jonathan were using the federal might to remove/embarrass Amaechi by all means.......if not for wicked wike's evil ambition/dirty politics would Buhari had come to power?.......
Crying can not undo what has been done........
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by DollarBag: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2022
Redstubpen:
I am feeling empty and blank. I might now be insensitive to pain and trauma. I am tired of trying failing and being stagnant in life. I need a relief, someone to talk to, to offer advice, someone that would show empathy. angry

Be strong my brother. It shall not last forever. It's just for the mean time. God is still incharge. Bible says, "..... and David encouraged himself in the Lord his God. Be encouraged my brother

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2022
DonNeon:
so make him leave am for Germany? 20 yrs later Germany will now msg Nigeria that they should come and carry their aircraft
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by Spiff20(m): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Lol as if the aircraft is for Rivers People. Dancing over something that I won't enter.
Re: Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2022
Will all these people coming to the airport to celebrate have access to use the plane?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ / Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria / See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.