Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,578 members, 7,833,866 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) (31894 Views)

Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos / Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening / Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by oneMalik: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2022
Where are the OBI's in all this ?

thought they want to unify and develop Nigeria ? but SADIKU they said begins at Home...

Anyway here in Yoruba land is peaceful and we need more developers . when they're done destroying that region they can run down here for more development cos afterall erosion is already affecting the region and no point trying to develop .

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Peter obi see state way you rule for 8years.....obi come see where u rule o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Traplord09: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2022
Shetemi12:
PETER OBI will NEVER WIN PRESIDENCY!

Since Tinuubff have been minein your skull.. what happen at togate #Endsars
APC

Since ATIKU LOOTERS.. have been selling ur land to Chad. And still kill a girl all because she said Allah is not God
remove it from Twitter.... Have ur village ever get batter..

Lagos is no man land were da keep looting
And mine ur skull with give away price of
And return it to ABUJA for finish products

That TRAIN STATION ... Is a way for voting a bad leaders in government
Give it two year . It we never remine de same

Y other countries are far develop.. you here happy that cost of goods are getting higher by day..
Your mumu never do u

After smoking weed election we end and still we be cry over again..

Hoooo what a government.... ..

Tinuubff go die and Fulanis we tak over believe.

Lagos we be under Sharia law.. grin

To prove you wrong divide the country and see what nxt.

Let everyone go and face there politician..

At there State... .....

Because I see u smoke ice this morning

Them done da use ur brain abi

2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2022
Them dey shoot and people still dey waka jeje,no run or commotion nothing nothing

OyigboUpdate come give us better video jare

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by femlad97(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Why did the policemen Japa and allow the miscreants and outlaws to have upper hand?

I'm disappointed.

May thunder scatter those police men for not standing to defend Nigerian Road they claimed to be defending.

Or is it only to extort money from motorists they know how to do?

If they can't defend the road, then they shouldn't be there in the first place.

i can see you are senseless.....instead of you to comment on ur ipob/esn terrorizing ur region for self gain...you busy making stupid hate speech against police wey una ipob/esn don kill finish 4 south east...u think policeman/policewoman no b human being abi dey no get family too....moreover if police stepup kill those gun men u go still tell d world to prosecute them that they kill innocent igbo men....omo no dey blame police

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by BATified2023: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

APC can continue with their gimmicks. They know quite well what they're doing.

I thought they all said that it was Nnamdi Kanu that was ravaging the whole of Nigeria, and that he was a threat to national peace. They arrested and jailed him, so why hasn't the peace been restored?

When some observant Igbos and honest Nigerians tell you that UGM is same as DSS/political mercenaries on rampage, they aren't far from the truth.

They're all out to distabilize SE for mere political gains
u igbos will keep blaming everyone till it reaches all of u n your eye clear

Fahdiga aka corridon aka Kriss216 was like u blaming everyone till his uncle got killed

Since then he stopped blaming everyone n face reality

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

I thought they all said that it was Nnamdi Kanu that was ravaging the whole of Nigeria, and that he was a threat to national peace. They arrested and jailed him, so why hasn't the peace been restored?

When some observant Igbos and honest Nigerians tell you that UGM is same as DSS/political mercenaries on rampage, they aren't far from the truth.

Let me get it straight , when the idiotic kanu you worship was openly soliciting for funds and weapons to bring down the zoo, was it to fund/arm dss/political mercenaries?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by marv1: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2022
dumahi:
I wonder how you got the video though.

May God's Almighty hand arrest and disgrace everyone who has a hand in the insecurity bedeviling Nigeria and Southeast in particular.
. Interested
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2022
We warned you but you didn't listen. Nex video Pls.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by onuman: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
The once most peaceful region is now hotbed for terror.
Nigeria's APC government purposely created the situation in the east.
Earlier on, the Islamists in the government boasted that they would make the SE look worse than the NE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Traplord09: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2022
oneMalik:
Where are the OBI's in all this ?

thought they want to unify and develop Nigeria ? but SADIKU they said begins at Home...

Anyway here in Yoruba land is peaceful and we need more developers . when they're done destroying that region they can run down here for more development cos afterall erosion is already affecting the region and no point trying to develop .

Confuse people aways confused... sad

POINT 1.lagos as a hol belong to nobody even TINUUBFF no get Lagos(thif)
Lagos is a no man land ok.. ...

POINT 2,, without IGBOS Lagos is nothing

POINT 3, fulin Chad or north can never develop ur state for u but IGBOs did
Greed people...

POINT 4 ,the Train Station your state governor buy or collect loan like BUHARI.. jet in and out..
for political reason or gain or favour

Your Tex we be high..
Na igbos da pay tax more then any state combine together

After 3 years or two what nxt...
Your brother we be untop de TRAIN
Like YABA

Well southwest are laughable to be Mook,
By there governors. ...
Is a wellçome development because u toooo
blind to see what ahead of you..

Go and ask your brother FELA to tell u the truth about Lagos and ur killer politicians yurba

Stop blaming igbos,, yurba ehhhh sabo
Aways jumping from one side to other

You people don't no ur lift or right

Just like tinuubff wife shot and blaming Igbo
Na foc to vote for tinuubff thug or atiku

De same sabo who put buhari as president
What a SHAME

And u still da call ibo name put respt in that name .say SIR OBI is not your problem
Mumu man

Go and lend more brain from looters TINUUBFF thug Or sell your land to ATIKU PDP
For more brain

Or join the labour party campaign in peace

1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Mercury12(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2022
Wizbellar:
The Jeep they attacked belong to my friend, they scattered everything. My guy was lucky an escaped. This boy was inside the car too. But he survived. We thank God for life.
this why y'all must not support evil in any form. Condemn the activities of IPOB ESN gunmen and reclaim the east back from criminals. This is better instead of killing security agents and praising criminals else the people will continue to suffer a fate far worse than that of your friend

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Nicenixon: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Why did the policemen Japa and allow the miscreants and outlaws to have upper hand?

I'm disappointed.

May thunder scatter those police men for not standing to defend Nigerian Road they claimed to be defending.

Or is it only to extort money from motorists they know how to do?

If they can't defend the road, then they shouldn't be there in the first place.

why you dy curse them? Where were you when unknown gunmen were killing them and people especially here on nairaland were celebrating? No blame them o

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by BATified2023: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Ckonnet:

Shut up ewu hausa, there is nothing like dss , I grew up in the east aba to be precise, there is no way an outsider can run this madness in the east and go scout free, our stupid brother called Nnamdi abused the little privilege he got and messed up by capping unnecessarily and this is the resultant effect, iam sure you where one of those cows hailing him when he asked urchins like you to attack correctional facilities to release condemned criminals that can't live with human beings, now they are showing you the animal in them. I hope it reaches you someday for supporting madness.
God bless u

I saw an analysis online where a man discussed the mode of operation of the unknown gunmen n he made it clear that they are igbos

The man made it clear that no stranger can go into that particular village n know d dos n dont

The man made it clear that he was surprised that when the unknown gunmen wanted to pass through a sacred place they had to tie palm frond on their head

The man made it clear that even an Igbo that is not from that village might not know that but some people are still blaming Fulani

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by onuman: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Watching the videos of graduation ceremonies of ESN people in the bushes, one wonders how such ceremony attended by close to a thousand people would be without the armed forces knowing what was going on, and without interference.

Sometimes, one thinks that the so-called ESN of the IPOB is a creation of the Nigerian government officials with some Igbo sell outs to destabilize the SE.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

You're a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Nicenixon: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Lol! Werey dy shift blame on DSS, I am still waiting for that day you people will hold yourselves accountable and responsible for all those unfortunate events happening in your homeland.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2022
onuman:

Nigeria's APC government purposely created the situation in the east.
Earlier on, the Islamists in the government boasted that they would make the SE look worse than the NE.

Of course Buhari nonchalant approach caused all this.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by linohlex: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2022
dumahi:

May God's Almighty hand arrest and disgrace everyone who has a hand in the insecurity bedeviling Nigeria and Southeast in particular.
Amen Nwakolo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by warlordd(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo supporting ekperima Kanu.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by olamike02: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2022
By the time you people are consumed by your ESN/IPOB you'll say the truth.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by princebassey12(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okay
i sell all computer and laptops part and accessories at cheap price
and also repair computers for more info. Call: 07042337367
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

The fool videoing is part of the plot!

ABI..

Who get mind dey use phone dey video in that situation..when he is not a war photographer

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
tolue42:

Ahhhh what if they set the car ablaze

He will go and tell his maker that he was shooting war film to post on nairaland for us.he was caught in the cross fire..

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by tolue42(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

He will go and tell his maker that he was shooting war film to post on nairaland for us.he was caught in the cross fire..

Alright
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Ckonnet: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
BATified2023:
God bless u

I saw an analysis online where a man discussed the mode of operation of the unknown gunmen n he made it clear that they are igbos

The man made it clear that no stranger can go into that particular village n know d dos n dont

The man made it clear that he was surprised that when the unknown gunmen wanted to pass through a sacred place they had to tie palm frond on their head

The man made it clear that even an Igbo that is not from that village might not know that but some people are still blaming Fulani

Only idiots will say that fulani or dss are the people destroying our land. It's not possible for an outsider to do such.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by ufotunang: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
I said it... dialogue between the federal government and IPOB is the solution to this IPOB issues and problems...no problems without a solution.. when 2 elephants fights it's the common man that suffers...how long will the South East region continue like this
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Hushbingo: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hmm

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by TheMostComplex1: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
dumahi:

AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign / Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.