Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures (2871 Views)

Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer / Tinubu Holding A Flag Vs Peter Obi Holding A Flag (pictures) / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by attackgat: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
An IPOB member wedded his lovely Bride with IPOB in full attendance. Bride opted to hold a Biafran flag rather than wedding flowers

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
Funny
Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by muykem: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
IPOB members are the same as Obidient.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by dumahi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Where?

muykem:

Yes, including Afenifere.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Winnermindset(f): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
It is what they believe in.
Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Stargangz: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Why all this IPOB/BIAFRA brouhaha? Instead of them to do their wedding jejely, the DSS will arrest this couples, naija is not a sane country to catch cruise.

Like for BIAFRA, SHARE for NIGERIA.

26 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Jennifer663:
Funny

Funny??

Your comment no go seem somehow for their eyes like this?
Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Kalashnikov49: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
IPOB Formidable!!
IPOB lovely
IPOB Delightful
IPOB Focused

As the zombies and useless 1 Nigeria miscreants mocking IPOB/SN/NNAMDI KANU....UNA NO GET LEVEL.

............................................................BIAFRA AS A NATION IS SACROSCANT.......................................................

NB: See the legions of thiefnubuu zombies and almajiri that rushed this thread. So much pain...so much pain

...................................................................AS E DEY PAIN DEM...E DEY SWEET US..................................................

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by fiizznation: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Well as long as they conduct themselves peacefully, I believe nobody will have any problem with them. But the moment you start your hate speech, violence against innocent people, that's when the authorities will deal with you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by PeterObi4LP: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
muykem:

Tilumpu ordered OPC to Massacre Hausas and Fulanis in Lagos. I have the video. I guess OPC are Agbadorians

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Kalashnikov49: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Seriously??

Hate Speech??

Violence??

Its disgusting when a Regime that embraces the above "traits" does it with reckless abandonment, and you dont talk. But people that want their own Nation is your problem??

Python Dance

Extrajudicial Killings

Abductions by state actors

All these are state sponsored, but you have nothing against it abi??

The hypocrisy of 1 Nigerians is so disgusting and useless.

fiizznation:
Well as long as they conduct themselves peacefully, I believe nobody will have any problem with them. But the moment you start your hate speech, violence against innocent people, that's when the authorities will deal with you.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by fiizznation: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Seriously??

Hate Speech??

Violence??

Its disgusting when a Regime that embraces the above "traits" does it with reckless abandonment, and you dont talk. But people that want their own Nation is your problem??

Python Dance

Extrajudicial Killings

Abductions by state actors

All these are state sponsored, but you have nothing against it abi??

The hypocrisy of 1 Nigerians is so disgusting and useless.

The UGM that are killing people are from what planet again? SE was relatively peaceful before not until when Nnamdi Kanu brought his IPOB to the region.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Kalashnikov49: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
Its best you get first hand information...before you follow the bandwagon of the ill-informed and uninformed.

UGM are state actors and agents...

UGM are also Criminals that impersonate to unleash mayhem.

Bro...when you "JAM" ESN, you will understand , that you JAM....... ESN.

Alot of mis-information, championed by useless miscreants, who see nothing wrong in Boko haram...Fulani herdsmen...bandits...Is being pushed to the Front burner, because ESN is a BIAFRA and IGBO thing.!!

How can thousands, be killed by Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen, with tactic support of government agents, and its not newsworthy, but when the useless ARMY launches

Python Dance...
and other useless appendages in the SE and kill Youths, its the useless agbado miscreants that will be shouting foolishly like DOGs on heat!...Because its IGBOs??

Nnamdi Kanu, wants a referendum to determine if the SE wants the Union with Nigeria.

If the country is equitable and all amenities and infrastructure are evenly spread, do you think BIAFRAN war will start in the first place??

Nnamdi Kanu, exposed in details , all the agenda of Buhari Government...and the Fulani Nation. Unless you are Fulani, do you think, Nnamdi Kanu did wrong??

These are things you need to understand.

BIAFRA ..is a Spirit and even 1000000 Buhari's with useless agbadorian miscreants , cant and will never stop BIAFRAs emergence.

Thank Ya!

fiizznation:

The UGM that are killing people are from what planet again? SE was relatively peaceful before not until when Nnamdi Kanu brought his IPOB to the region.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Conrod: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
I'll rather be a hungry free man than a well fed slave.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Kalashnikov49: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Cheers and God bless You

Conrod:
I'll rather be a hungry free man than a well fed slave.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Haywhy3579: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=PeterObi4LP post=117065738]

Tilumpu ordered OPC to Massacre Hausas and Fulanis in Lagos. I have the video. I guess OPC are Agbadorians [/quote
Pass the video to generations yet unborn. The history video keeper.
Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Proudlyomonna: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2022
Initially I never really voiced out about this whole ipob scam, bcus I always told niggas in disagreement with ipob that see to be truthful Nija has really been a total failure,so I was initially on the fence,but when that London criminal claiming freedom fighter that's rotten in jail now,with his brainwashed ipob itibolibos went about jubilating, celebrating, cheering and calling the bastard Ugm angels,ipob automatically became an enemy of Igboland and so supporting them will make me a Sabo.
Now I say, anything possible to crush the occultic destructive taliban wannabe ipob and their militant Esn criminals must continue to be done in Igboland.
Obidiati is the way forward.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by gidgiddy: 5:04am On Sep 28, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Initially I never really voiced out about this whole ipob scam, bcus I always told niggas in disagreement with ipob that see to be truthful Nija has really been a total failure,so I was initially on the fence,but when that London criminal claiming freedom fighter that's rotten in jail now,with his brainwashed ipob itibolibos went about jubilating, celebrating, cheering and calling the bastard Ugm angels,ipob automatically became an enemy of Igboland and so supporting them will make me a Sabo.
Now I say, anything possible to crush the occultic destructive taliban wannabe ipob and their militant Esn criminals must continue to be done in Igboland.
Obidiati is the way forward.

And yet people like you were no where to be found all the years that the security forces where shooting and killing unarmed peaceful Biafran protesters. You only remembered that it was bad to cheer the gummen when the security forces suddenly became the ones being paid back with their own coin.

Funny people who choose when and where to condemn injustice

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible,
will make violent agitation inevitable ~
JFK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Redstubpen: 5:12am On Sep 28, 2022
shocked

Hope it did not take place in the country...because the Nigeria government will not wait to quell and crush the secessionists, like IPOB,who they consider as enemy of the state.

The clashes in the east, though more like a movie but the bloodshed is way too much. Is it government trying to exterminate his citizens??
Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Nwabueze22: 5:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Whether the animals in the Zoo called nigeria like it or not Biafra must surely be restored.To hell with the so-called 2023

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by EgwunsoDOTcom: 5:55am On Sep 28, 2022
These are men with REAL BALLS cheesy , not Agbado,Cassava,Ewa kind of Balls tongue

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Patriotsleague: 5:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Mad pigs. Killing and cannibalizing their own brothers cheesy
Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Patriotsleague: 6:00am On Sep 28, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:
These are men with REAL BALLS cheesy , not Agbado,Cassava,Ewa kind of Balls tongue
By killing you raping your sisters and mothers cheesy

95% of people killed by IPoB are igbos. Fool cheesy
Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by tishbite41(m): 6:13am On Sep 28, 2022
[s][/s]
Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by kingthreat(m): 6:18am On Sep 28, 2022
Cant wait for them to have their own country where they can do their drug trafficking and leave Nigeria alone.
Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:18am On Sep 28, 2022
They are true blooded Biafrans

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by backtovillage: 6:22am On Sep 28, 2022
Buhari administration is wasting time by fighting these people. Whether the rest of us like it or not thiz niggas will leave one day .
Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Corridon: 6:28am On Sep 28, 2022
muykem:

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Corridon: 6:31am On Sep 28, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Tilumpu ordered OPC to Massacre Hausas and Fulanis in Lagos. I have the video. I guess OPC are Agbadorians

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by techWriter3: 7:13am On Sep 28, 2022
Where
Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by EgwunsoDOTcom: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

By killing you raping your sisters and mothers cheesy

95% of people killed by IPoB are igbos. Fool cheesy
Get the f*ck off, yorubas are AGBADORIAN_COWARDS kiss.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures by Igbodicool(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2022
God bless Biafra...

God bless Biafrans!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Was Arrested And Detained In England And What It Means / Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi On Twitter / Nigeria Foreign Reserves Rise To 58.3 Bln Dlrs(results?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.