Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu (18615 Views)

Senator Wamakko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu In Sokoto / Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) / Umar Dikko Rada Joins Tinubu In Ogun State To Meet Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by oikirodah(m): 6:11am On Sep 28, 2022
Spectacular: Katsina On Total Lockdown As Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu (Photos)

Katsina State was on shut down yesterday as a result of the commissioning of a  campaign office for Tinubu/Shettima which was anchored by Hon Umar Dikko. The crowd at the event was mind-boggling; this was more than a carnival as residents practically took over the streets for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu; it was truly spectacular to behold.

The event was planned to be the commissioning of a campaign office, but it ended up being something much more significant that made a strong statement. The love for the Jagaban clearly transcends geographic regions and boundaries.

Only by looking at the huge crowd's smiles would you realize that the presidential election is about payback time for Tinubu.

It is time to repay a positive developer who has touched the lives of millions of people regardless of tribe, gender, party affiliation, or interest, it is time to pay back a leader for his sacrifices in fighting for democracy, strengthening democracy, and building peaceful interrelationships.
Look at the images below, which are still causing shockwaves across the internet.

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/spectacular-katsina-on-total-lockdown-as-umar-dikko-commissions-campaign-office-for-tinubu-photos/

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by sobhladi: 6:13am On Sep 28, 2022
Good for them

4 Likes

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by dmill: 6:15am On Sep 28, 2022
Today i don't have much to comment, than to say OK!!

I don't understand what is going on in this forum! How can someone comment "OK" and has up to 400 likes yesterday, i was suprise.

So today i dnt have much to comment than to say OK i want to see how many likes i will got

For those of you that will against my comment or quote me. Please i dnt mention your name ooo and am not talking to you

Thank you

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by oyin44: 6:16am On Sep 28, 2022
It was because..... cheesy cheesy

Tinubu has some very strange ideas for development....

So, Every Nigerian wants their state to be like Lagos State,,,,

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by incandescentena: 6:18am On Sep 28, 2022
Apc have started to oppress the citizens

Useless urchinsn money campaign

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Formularcr7: 6:25am On Sep 28, 2022
Testing microphone

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by akinmusi(m): 6:32am On Sep 28, 2022
Quite well, you may have never observed that politics on this soil may have changed in it's dimensions to a covert affairs of who could amass most wealth to the detriment of the entire populace.

Dapson73:

Take it or leave it, Asiwaju was already a billionaire before he joined politics.

He's track record shows he knows how to create wealth. Example is Lagos IGR transformation between 1999 to 2007 and even till date.

The fact that some people failed to succeed in life should not be a yardstick that everyone should be poor.

Asiwaju is making his ways today not because he has money, but because he's a good superman.
There are a numbers of people richer than Asiwaju in Nigeria but his philantronpical nature stood him out, with his ability to identify potential great brains, tutored and support them in every way possible to make it to the top even above Asiwaju status politically.

It is payback time for Jagaban and the good people of Nigeria will pay him back in 2023 and we except nothing but excellent governance from Asiwaju which he will never disappoint us.

God bless the incoming GCFR,

God bless Asiwaju.

Very few will disagree with you.

However, it's obvious all you stated and very glaring.

I am not just terms with how we play our national politics.

We keep doing the same thing to get a promising and entirely positive result.

I am very sure there won't be deviation from previous results.

NB: not that things won't improve, it will. Just maybe or not at a snail pace.

And don't be too fast to conclude on poverty, some of us just yearn for an improved way of getting things done for a better result and better society at large.

Thank you.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Redstubpen: 6:32am On Sep 28, 2022
Abeg which Umaru Dikko , same Transport Minister that Buhari Junta kidnapped with crane from the U.K?

Am i missing something? shocked

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by rusher14: 6:32am On Sep 28, 2022
E go clear for some people eye very soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:32am On Sep 28, 2022
sad
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by fredoooooo: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Take tribalism and hatred off the scale, its Tinubu hands down. No one even come close.
If you like be obituary, we go bury you ..

BATSHETTIMA23 EMI LOKAN ..EMI NIRE KAN

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by malali: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Even the campaigns are going to be by proxy as the contestants do not have the energy to attend all rallies !

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by robinso01(m): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2022
May the best candidate win

4 Likes

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Na just commissioning be this oooo

Tinubu said you should calm down grin

7 Likes

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by MrFixIt007: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2022
I hereby declare Campaigns *Started!* grin

When I say *Labour* you'll say *Party* smiley

Labourrrrrrrrr wink

Mr Fix It✅

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by franchasofficia: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2022
lol, you people can change the title again and repost the same pictures and laminate it and paste on all Lagos BRT buses still Tinubu Olule cheesy

Pictures from Commissioning of Tinubu's Campaign Office in Katsina

Umar Dikko Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office in Katsina

Tinubu Flags Off Campaign in Katsina

Crowd Gathers At APC Campaign Office Commissioning in Katsina

See Tinubu's New Campaign Office in Katsina!

Una go tire by February 2023, that's if Baba Emi Lo Kan no slump during campaign shocked

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by cjudy(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Nonsense

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Please any update on how to locate Tinubu bullion vans, I cant wait!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by omowolewa: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Hope they all have pvc
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by DesChyko: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Good for him.
I'm sure the wise decisions of a number of them is the reason their regions have never progressed beyond being rural areas.

How to become a successful Nairaland urchin.

Step 1. Attack anything that is channeled towards liberating Nigeria from oppression

Step 2: Get invited to the Urchins United WhatsApp Group.

Step 3: Download Chrome and open 20 User Profiles or more with various email addresses.

Step 4: Open Nairaland accounts using each of those User Profiles.

Step 5. Copy and Paste the Nairaland links from the WhatsApp Group into each profile.

Step 6: Like the posts sent via screenshot to the WhatsApp Group using each profile. (The Maths: If 20 urchins use their 20 profiles to like a post, that's 400 likes. The more, the merrier)

Step 7: Fill the voucher for payment on the 25th of every month.

Bonus: Copy and paste any propaganda as directed in the WhatsApp Group.

Happy Miscreant-ing.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Iwedunloye: 6:35am On Sep 28, 2022
incandescentena:
Apc have started to oppress the citizens

Useless urchinsn money campaign

Wailing of an inconsequential Zombidient

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by mycar: 6:35am On Sep 28, 2022
how many times is this hitting frontpage?

1 Like

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by wolesmile(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2022
This is just a tip of the iceberg. Dem never start campaign o.

Make campaign start first... Every candidate go know him levels.

4 Likes

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by temitope27(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2022
JAGABAN we want
JAGABAN we want
JAGABAN we want
JAGABAN we want

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Peterobi90: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2022
The ambience in that crowd says... "Please when are we getting paid"... not a single flag, poster, banner, joy etc...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Iwedunloye: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2022
cjudy:
Nonsense

So Kola Abiola, Kachikwu, Adewole and Sowore aren’t younger and healthier right, only Obi is, Zombidient

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by incandescentena: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2022
Iwedunloye:

Wailing of an inconsequential Zombidient
Shuttap bingo

1 Like

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Dozie32(m): 6:37am On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubu wey no go last reach 2023

1 Like

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by FunkeAyorinde: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2022
cool
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by hopexter(m): 6:37am On Sep 28, 2022
dmill:
Today i don't have much to comment, that say OK!!

I don't understand what is going on in this forum! How can someone comment "OK" and has up to 400 likes yesterday, i was suprise.

So today i dnt have much to comment than to say OK i want to see how many likes i will got

For those of you that will against my comment or quote me. Please i dnt mention your name ooo and am not talking to you

Thank you

Ok!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB / Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" / Court Affirms Ikechukwu Ukaegbu As Labour Party Gov Candidate In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.