Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,126 members, 7,863,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. (1926 Views)

Tinubu Can't Blame Buhari, He Promised To Build On His Policies - Galadima / 2023: All PDP Presidential Aspirants Will Do 1,000 Times Better Than Buhari -Ayu / PDP Tells Buhari He Has Handed The Presidential Villa To Illegal Occupants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Andres28(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2022
As evil as buhari, he is 10 times better than okowa..If i'm telling a lie, my delta people here in nairaland bears me witness..
That is why i have chosen to be obedient cos we cant replace a demon with another bigger demon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by obiescence: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2022
Why?
Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Andres28(m): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2022
obiescence:
Why?
If you have any relatives in delta, just ask them what the are passing thru.

5 Likes

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by BeardedMeat(m): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2022
Andres28:
As evil as buhari, he is 10 times better than okowa..If i'm telling a lie, my delta people here in nairaland bears me witness..
That is why i have chosen to be obedient cos we cant replace a demon with another bigger demon.
It's good to be OBIdient but don't canonize the terrorist mannequin in Aso rock.
He can never be better than anything.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Felimax(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2022
Andres28:

If I call Thunder to fire your generation you go say wetin? Must you reason with your anus all the time?

Wetin concern Okowa with Buhari?
You guys are really in big trouble. We warned you from beginning but you won't listen. Be ready to cry and if I hear Referendum from anybody mouth na thunder I go take slap you.

Leave tramadol nor be your mate you say no!

You are not from Delta so keep your distance. Vanish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by dumahi(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2022
Andres28:
I am a Deltan. I am very close to Okowa's village Owa Ekei. I agree with you in toto. Okowa is a gentle poisonous snake. You need to see how his boys beat me recently just for saying people should vote for Obi.

16 Likes

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Felimax(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2022
dumahi:

I am a Deltan. I am very close to Okowa's village Owa Ekei. I agree with you in toto. Okowa is a gentle poisonous snake. You need to see how his boys beat me recently just for saying people should vote for Obi.

God save you say I nor dey there your hand for nor fit press your phone. Ewu!

Can you go to Peter Obi's village and ask people to vote for Tinubu?

Zombidient!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Anigreat: 7:10am On Sep 28, 2022
shocked

But what will you say of Yekini Amoda who have subdued Lagosians to perpetual slavery and hypnotized them so they can't say anything despite ceaseless suffering.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Aiel123: 7:12am On Sep 28, 2022
dumahi:

Okowa appear gentle but...
A clear example of do not judge a book by its cover.

2 Likes

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Andres28(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2022
BeardedMeat:
It's good to be OBIdient but don't canonize the terrorist mannequin in Aso rock.
He can never be better than anything.

My bro buhari is evil okowa is an evil spirit himself..okowa borrowed #150 billion few days to primary election but pensioneers are dying of hunger..no light, no roads, no basic infrastructure after good 8 years in office.
i will look so idiotic to defend okowa

5 Likes

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by BloomingDale(f): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2022
Urhobo people better stop this rotational governership nonsense and take back the state. Some certain ethnic group are more loyal to their own. Only edoid, the majority that have no affiliation outside should be allowed to govern. No ijoid, yoruboid or igboid minority should near the governorship role. They can be deputies, senators, reps etc

4 Likes

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Andres28(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2022
Felimax:

If I call Thunder to fire your generation you go say wetin? Must you reason with your anus all the time?

Wetin concern Okowa with Buhari?
You guys are really in big trouble. We warned you from beginning but you won't listen. Be ready to cry and if I hear Referendum from anybody mouth na thunder I go take slap you.

Leave tramadol nor be your mate you say no!

You are not from Delta so keep your distance. Vanish!

Mumu i'm from agbor delta state..speak ika and i will reply you if you want to confirm.

1 Like

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Coolguy34(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2022
Ok....

I do data entry jobs, hire me and ill do a perfect job for you. Check my signature for my contact
Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by ican2020: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2022
Andres28:
You need help

Tell us how Okowa's evil surpassed that of Buhari

You can chose to vote for PO that's is okay but coming here to throw mud on someone without letting us know the so-called evil you are alluding to is totally wrong and unacceptable

2 Likes

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by everythinggirly(f): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2022
Some people are born as fowl spirit. Buhari has showed us better hot pepper, I wonder how cruel and wicked this okowa will be.

1 Like

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Andres28(m): 7:24am On Sep 28, 2022
dumahi:

My bro dont follow is mumu thugs argue..okowa is a killer.check all ika politicians that spoke against him are all dead..just quietly go and vote on that day..dont speak against him around his thugs.
Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by olisaEze(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2022
What sort of stupid post is this?? Oya name the Ika politicians that have died because they spoke against the governor and the circumstances that led u to assume Okowa killed them.
Andres28:

My bro dont follow is mumu thugs argue..okowa is a killer.check all ika politicians that spoke against him are all dead..just quietly go and vote on that day..dont speak against him around his thugs.
Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by ican2020: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Andres28:

Mumu i'm from agbor delta state..speak ika and i will reply you if you want to confirm.
I visited Agbor January 2022 for the burial of my wife's mum and if you can post this here, it means you are wicked
Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Andres28(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2022
everythinggirly:
Some people are born as fowl spirit. Buhari has showed us better hot pepper, I wonder how cruel and wicked this okowa will be.

Before okowa assumed office, waec was free for delta..i wrote free waec in 2011 and got a great result..with oduaghan line(delta line)you can travel from agbor to warri with #300 naira..he has neglected every one to carry their suffering..he keeps borrowing when delta state is among the 5 richest state in nigeria.
Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Farejudge: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2022
How
Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Moh247: 7:39am On Sep 28, 2022
SouthEast vs SouthSouth

Interesting

1 Like

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Andres28(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2022
ican2020:

I visited Agbor January 2022 for the burial of my wife's mum and if you can post this here, it means you are wicked

This shows your brain is not working..is agbor the only place in delta..visit other regions and u will spit on okowa..i live in agbor..can you tell me any thing else okowa did apart from the conversion of college of education to university...or are crediting the mansions buit by yahoo boys to okowas development.

3 Likes

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by RZArecta(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2022
Buhari is a thousand times better than Tinubu. Una go see shege if you allow that man become president cool

2 Likes

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Felimax(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2022
Andres28 post=117u071599:

Did I tell you I am from Ika? Bomb dey your head! How is Buhari better than Okowa you cannot explain.
After taking that Kwale Igbo oya straight Nairaland and you think you have made sense. Suppose you even eat first e for different.

All of una wan die on top Okowa matter.

He goats!

2 Likes

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by dumahi(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2022
Felimax:

God save you say I nor dey there your hand for nor fit press your phone. Ewu!

Can you go to Peter Obi's village and ask people to vote for Tinubu?

Zombidient!
Oga, if I meet you one-on-one and you survive me, you will go for thanksgiving. Those boys actually wanted to wound me but they couldn't. One of them got hospitalized. If you doubt it, say where we are going to meet me and you. Faceless Nairaland makes rats talk as if they are lions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Felimax(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2022
BloomingDale:
Urhobo people better stop this rotational governership nonsense and take back the state. Some certain ethnic group are more loyal to their own. Only edoid, the majority that have no affiliation outside should be allowed to govern. No ijoid, yoruboid or igboid minority should near the governorship role. They can be deputies, senators, reps etc

Na so! Na Urhobo get Delta State!
I beg which kind people I wake up come read for here self?

Bad enough some fools still thinks because the person is making a post on Nairaland so the person has sense. No, just imagine!

Urhobo should take back Delta State! Abi na my eyes dey deceive me? God of mercy!

1 Like

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Andres28(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2022
Felimax:

Did I tell you I am from Ika? Bomb dey your head! How is Buhari better than Okowa you cannot explain.
After taking that Kwale Igbo oya straight Nairaland and you think you have made sense. Suppose you even eat first e for different.

All of una wan die on top Okowa matter.

He goats!

You think u ediots will impose wicked & corrupt men on nigerians this 2023..many people are no longer foolish like u.

2 Likes

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Felimax(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2022
dumahi:

Oga, if I meet you one-on-one and you survive me, you will go for thanksgiving. Those boys actually wanted to wound me but they couldn't. One them got hospitalized. If you doubt it, say where we are going to meet me and you. Faceless Nairaland makes rats talk as if they are lions.

Are you sure? For real? Can we make it physical? Ok.

If I tell you where I dey for Warri if you fit come there I go come Nairaland come worship you. I promise you that. I beg come Edjeba come meet me. I beg, nor even enter just stay for where police dey for shell gate. One on one you go meet Felimax.
Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Felimax(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2022
Andres28:

You think u ediots will impose wicked & corrupt men on nigerians this 2023..many people are no longer foolish like u.

Nobody is imposing anyone on you you guys are nothing but complete Zombies. Thunder fire all of una!

Come Warri come show me what you can do you go know say Ika boys dey learn vawulence. Go and vote your idiot and allow me vote my idiot it is non of your business.

Thunder fire una head!

1 Like

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by dumahi(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2022
Felimax:

Are you sure? For real? Can we make it physical? Ok.

If I tell you where I dey for Warri if you fit come there I go come Nairaland come worship you. I promise you that. I beg come Edjeba come meet me. I beg, nor even enter just stay for where police dey for shell gate. One on one you go meet Felimax.
Why I go come meet you for Warri? Let's go to a neutral ground - Asaba - TODAY. Fool!

1 Like

Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Felimax(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2022
dumahi:

Oga, if I meet you one-on-one and you survive me, you will go for thanksgiving. Those boys actually wanted to wound me but they couldn't. One of them got hospitalized. If you doubt it, say where we are going to meet me and you. Faceless Nairaland makes rats talk as if they are lions.

Where you! Respond to my invitation o. I kneel down beg you.

I dey wait for your acceptance.
We go update Nairaland how the thing go.
Re: As Evil As Buhari, He Is 10 Times Better Than Okowa. by Felimax(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2022
dumahi:

Why I go come meet you for Warri? Let's go to a neutral ground - Asaba - TODAY. Fool!

Where for Asaba? Give me update or better still Mata dei grammar school for Kwale.

I like show you different colors even if you frat I still like flog you. Like this ehn, except you change your moniker here I go tell you f*ck up nor dey sawa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Tinubu Empty Rally in Edo They Don't Want You To See(video) / Am Giving Out 200k To 5 Person's Please Come In / Two State That Won’t Have Office Of The First Lady By Defaults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.