Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture (2736 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Ken4Christ: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2022
Over the years, Jehovah Witness has taught that hell is grave and that there is no place that burns with literal fire. So, they try hard to put grave in place of hell. They also say hell fire is Gehenna in Isreal.

But they do not have another word to replace furnace of fire Jesus mentioned below;

Matthew 13:41-42
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE; there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Why would people continue to be a part of an organization that tells open lies?

Why are they insisting on their lies when there are clear evidences against them?

I marvel at the wickedness of Jehovah Witnesses organization.

They are anti Christ. Please come out from among them so that you will not be consumed by God's anger.

They are opposing the teachings of our Lord Jesus.

MaxInDHouse, Kobojunkie come and defend your lies.

I will keep exposing you till you hide your faces in shame.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Felimax(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Kobojunkie that will never accept he is a Jw. So full of mischief! it took me extra carefulness and follow ups to discover he was a staunch wirness.

Kobojunkie, if you dare mention me i will screenshot and paste my claims. Just work pass me.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:
Over the years, Jehovah Witness has taught that hell is grave and that there is no place that burns with literal fire. So, they try hard to put grave in place of hell. They also say hell fire is Gehenna in Isreal.

But they do not have another word to replace furnace of fire Jesus mentioned below;

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE; there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Why are they insisting on their lies when there are clear evidences against them?

They are anti Christ. Please come out from among them so that you will not be consumed by God's anger.

And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart. Jeremiah 7:31

The wages of sin is death {Romans 6:23 compare to Genesis 2:17} God's word says at death man has been discharged from all his sins because he has fully paid for it at death! Romans 6:7

So anything you find contrary to this means symbolic terms because God cannot lie! Titus 1:2

And mind you Kobojunkie is not one of Jehovah's Witnesses wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Dtruthspeaker: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart. Jeremiah 7:31

The wages of sin is death {Romans 6:23 compare to Genesis 2:17} God's word says at death man has been discharged from all his sins because he has fully paid for it at death! Romans 6:7

Every reasonable person sees that this 2 passages do not connect at all. Like putting a spark plug into a radio and saying "see, the radio is working"! Working bawo!
Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2022
According to the scriptures the Christ will speak in parables and there's nothing he will teach without the use of parables {Matthew 13:34} so Jesus' words regarding judgment is not to be taken literally because God never said evildoers will exceed death nothing survive man after death {Genesis 2:17} it's Satan who lied that sinners will not (really) die! Genesis 3:4

So this is the interpretation of what Jesus said:

Death is the wages of Adamic sin so children of Adam who are virtuous will be remembered for their faith in God {Job 14:13-15} but as for unrepentant and deliberate evildoers they will be left forever in the graves {Psalms 9:17} this is what Jesus meant by Gehenna (lake of fire) since fire symbolises complete destruction but as for repentant sinners they are sleeping in their graves or hell! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Dtruthspeaker: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
According to the scriptures the Christ will speak in parables and there's nothing he will teach without the use of parables {Matthew 13:34} so Jesus' words regarding judgment is not to be taken literally because God never said evildoers will exceed death nothing survive man after death {Genesis 2:17} it's Satan who lied that sinners will not (really) die! Genesis 3:4

grin Do you not see you are mad? You are now interpreting when Christ had already long since finished given us the interpretatuon to His Parables, even before you were born? grin

I guess, mad people do not often know that they are mad! grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Omotakins(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So anything you find contrary to this means symbolic terms because God cannot lie! Titus 1:2

And mind you Kobojunkie is not one of Jehovah's Witnesses wink
Hmm..... You really have shown that you and your ilks are confused and really need Jesus. The fact that you interpreted Romans 6:7 the way you just did is an affirmation. Did you really read the verses preceding it? I believe you did but only interpreted it in a way to suit your warped, deceptive and confusing belief.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Janosky: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Matthew 13:40.
"Just as the weeds are sorted out and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the world"

Pastor wey no know the holy Bible, begin your quote from Matthew 13 verse 40 and EXPOSE your DUBIOUS claim.
Is the fire that burned Sodom and Gomorrah perpetually tormenting those evildoers today?
Fraudulent pastor wey no know him Bible. grin grin

Matthew 13:40-42 = 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9.
8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might"

Ken4Christ:

Pastor of FALSEHOOD grin
Your DUBIOUS claim can't change the holy scriptures, Matthew 13:40-42- 2 Thess 1:8-9 has debunked your spurious claims.
Hide your own face in shame.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Janosky: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Omotakins:
Hmm..... You really have shown that you and your ilks are confused and really need Jesus. The fact that you interpreted Romans 6:7 the way you just did is an affirmation. Did you really read the verses preceding it? I believe you did but only interpreted it in a way to suit your warped, deceptive and confusing belief.

Matthew 13:40 & 24:37-39
"Just as the weeds are sorted out and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the world"

Did your pastor study Matthew 13:40 & Matthew 24:37-39 before making spurious claims on this forum?

Fire is a symbol of destruction,Oga go and learn.
"The Weeds burnt by fire" are the same evildoers in verse 42.
Stop deceiving yourself.

The words of Jesus Christ means get out of this thread with your GIBBERISH.
grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Janosky: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Do you not see you are mad? You are now interpreting when Christ had already long since finished given us the interpretatuon to His Parables, even before you were born? grin

Nonsense post as far as Matthew 13:40 is concerned.
Matthew 13:40-42= 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9.
Continue to Argue against Jesus Christ.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Janosky: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Death is the wages of Adamic sin so children of Adam who are virtuous will be remembered for their faith in God {Job 14:13-15} but as for unrepentant and deliberate evildoers they will be left forever in the graves {Psalms 9:17} this is what Jesus meant by Gehenna (lake of fire) since fire symbolises complete destruction but as for repentant sinners they are sleeping in their graves or hell! smiley
Don't mind that cherry picker posing as pastor spewing GIBBERISH.

Matthew 13:40 , Jesus Christ pour sand for Pastorpreneurs GIBBERISH.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Janosky: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Every reasonable person sees that this 2 passages do not connect at all. Like putting a spark plug into a radio and saying "see, the radio is working"! Working bawo!
Every reasonable person knows that Jesus Christ @ Matthew 13:40 has PROVEN that Jeremiah 7:31, Romans 6:23= Matthew 13:40-42 & 2Thessalonians 1:8-9.

From Genesis to Revelation,I challenge you to name one evildoer tortured by fire till tomorrow.
Oga, go and learn !
Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Janosky: 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Felimax:
Kobojunkie that will never accept he is a Jw. So full of mischief! it took me extra carefulness and follow ups to discover he was a staunch wirness.

Kobojunkie, if you dare mention me i will screenshot and paste my claims. Just work pass me.
Kobojunkie believes in Trinity- the worship of 3 deities.
Acts 3:13 & John 20:17,Did Jehovah's servants worship 3 deities?
I have the proof on this forum to debunk your claim.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Dtruthspeaker: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Janosky:

Every reasonable person knows that Jesus Christ @ Matthew 13:40 has PROVEN that Jeremiah 7:31, [b]Romans 6:23=Matthew 13:40-42 & 2Thessalonians 1:8-9.

You add your own for here, e no dey wen e talk Mathew 13:40.

Oya reasonable people kon chook mouth for dis matter. JW or jw wannabes no join.

"The wages of sin is death {Romans 6:23 compare to Genesis 2:17} God's word says at death man has been discharged from all his sins because he has fully paid for it at death! Romans 6:7"

Janosky:

From Genesis to Revelation,I challenge you to name one evildoer tortured by fire till tomorrow.
Oga, go and learn ![/b]

Change of Post!
The issue is not who has entered fire, but the eyes and glasses jw use for reading the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Dtruthspeaker: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Janosky:

Nonsense post as far as Matthew 13:40 is concerned.
Matthew 13:40-42= 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9.
Continue to Argue against Jesus Christ.

Correction! You mean as far as the madness of being JW is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Dtruthspeaker: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Jw is quite mad!

Even when everyone can see that Romans 6 is about not 'continuing in sin" hence dead to sin.

Romans 6:1
... Shall we continue in sin,...

But see jw mad twisting so as to satisfy their wishbacked and wishcontrolled thinking! Exactly like atheists. Madness

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by SeniorMan715(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Reading the scriptures without understanding it.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Omotakins:

What is the wages of sin?

Just in one word as written in God's word! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Just in one word as written in the scriptures! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Dtruthspeaker: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just in one word as written in the scriptures! smiley

That is not the question!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is not the question!

Well my own copy of the Bible say:

"For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Jesus Christ our Lord"
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord"
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord"
"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord"

These are quotations from different versions of the Bible laying emphasis on the wages of sin whether you like it or not only the righteous will continue to live all evildoers shall be cut off from the living {Psalms 37:9-11; Proverbs 2:20-22} because they will die and never be remembered for resurrection! Psalms 9:17 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Dtruthspeaker: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well my own copy of the Bible say:..

We know what the Bible says and has Said, but we know that some people do not know how to read or where they read, they do not understand as shown by their ridiculous explanation of what they read. And you jw people are those people who read but are either incapable of understanding or are mad or both.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

We know what the Bible says and has Said, but we know that some people do not know how to read or where they read, they do not understand as shown by their ridiculous explanation of what they read. And you jw people are those people who read but are either incapable of understanding or are mad or both.

Well i've quoted what God said about the wages of sin so you can continue ranting! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Ken4Christ: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Janosky:

Matthew 13:40.

Pastor wey no know the holy Bible, begin your quote from Matthew 13 verse 40 and EXPOSE your DUBIOUS claim.
Is the fire that burned Sodom and Gomorrah perpetually tormenting those evildoers today?
Fraudulent pastor wey no know him Bible. grin grin

Matthew 13:40-42 = 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9.
8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might"

Pastor of FALSEHOOD grin
Your DUBIOUS claim can't change the holy scriptures, Matthew 13:40-42- 2 Thess 1:8-9 has debunked your spurious claims.
Hide your own face in shame.

What does the weed stand for? Read verse 38. It stands for wicked people like you who will see the truth and turn into a lie. And in so doing, lure people into hell.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by bobestman(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
You and those you are calling out have your truths and errors. The way the bible is written, you will also find references to support your point. When the Messiah comes it is all about separation. The reference you quoted also talks about separation. Their is also a parable on that. The good are separated from the bad where all sees it. The bad and the earth are judged with the wrath of God which is judgement by fire! Mighty balls of fire fall from the sky and many are hurt and even die. Meanwhile the good watches unhurt. Many parts of the earth also destroyed and a brand new earth will be created after it all for the good that remained. This is what happened to Sodom and Gommorah and also in the days of Noah but that was a judgement by water. But this is the mother of judgement and it would be by fire and water as Peter said in his book. Many of you Christians have seen that fire balls fallen from the sky but don't understand. Myself have seen it more than 3 times.

According to you Christians hell is like a prison the bad are rounded up and burnt with unqenchable fire. Now, does the above look like hell to you? NO. It's not hell they go to. Their are separate places for the good and bad. Your Bible is a plagiarisation of many ancient books and those who did the writtings added their own words and interpretations. That is the reason for all these. Everyone has his arguments with his own reference to support it but no one has knowledge to understand the truth therin. The book is best understood with knowledge. If you read from cover to cover 100 times and still lack knowledge, you can never understand it. So their are worlds for both the good and bad who are dead. Their worlds is not heaven. It's after the great white throne judgement shall all be judged and if it is hell that the bad will go we will k ow after then. In your Bible in the book of Revelations some good ppl who are dead are asking God to avenge them of those who killed them on earth but He told them to wait a little longer. That is not heaven but the world of the righteous ones cos they all have to wait for what will be done on earth to happen before they return back to earth and reign with their king. If you still doubt ask your African Ancestors who are the first ppl of this earth and have travelled to all the worlds on earth with their phsical bodies but nothing of all these your religious claims. They know better than you all in religions

The other ones who claim that the dead remain in théir graves are also in deep sleep. Did the Messiah remain their? Didn't they tell you that Elijah was John in the flesh...how? How many times have the Messiah returned on earth? They come back as that ancient soul but in a new body. Did his soul see corruption? The flesh is what dies. The soul don't die. It lives on. It's the spirit that quicknet. The flesh profits nothing cos it corrupts with the soil. The soul lives on in their realm. They can return if possible (rip) not rest. Souls don't rest just like I said earlier in the book of revelations. Those righteous souls are not resting. They were crying daily for God to avenge them of those who killed them. Souls don't die or rest in graves. The Ignorants should know this. If you want to argue on how it will happen when the trumpet sounds. It is the souls which are in their world that will merge with the person's flesh and together with their spirit they become quicken and a being. These ppl can still come out from those graves they where buried. An example here is what happened in the valley of dry bones. Many of you don't know that many things in your new testament happened in the old testament or has a clear example where ppl can draw ideas from. Like the story of Sodom and Gomorrah which is the wrath of God on earth and on the wicked ones. Many of you interpret it as hell today.

To further show that both the poster and those he called out are wrong....a certain Witch in the bible called out the soul of a righteous Samuel (to you guys, he should be in heaven) to make enquiries on something. Samuel came and answered them. Many Africans still do that today. This is why I told you guys that Africa are the first ppl of this earth. Your Bible also is African history. So Samuel came. Which shows the soul is not forgotten or resting. They are somewhere and could be contacted if need be both good and bad.

You guys should leave dogtrines and concentrate on your spiritual growth. Dogtrines won't save anyone. It will only confuse you
Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by cornelboy(f): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:
Questions ken4christ cannot answer;

Revelation 20:14 KJV
[14]And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death..

1. Is lake of fire the same as hell fire?
1a. If they are the same, why would hell be cast into the lake of fire (another hell)?

1b. If they are different, why would people first burn in hell, be resurrected, judged and get cast into another form of hell (lake of fire)?

1bi. Why not judge them first before burning them in fire?

Revelation 20:13
[13]And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

2a. Which part of them is burn in hell after death?

2b. Which part of them is resurrected for judgement according to revelation 20:13

2c. Which part would be casted into the lake of fire? Rev 20:14

3. Are Death and hell some being than could feel pain when casted into the lake of fire?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
cornelboy:

[14]And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death..

1a. If they are the same, why would hell be cast into the lake of fire (another hell)?

1b. If they are different, why would people first burn in hell, be resurrected, judged and get cast into another form of hell (lake of fire)?

[13]And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

2b. Which part of them is resurrected for judgement according to revelation 20:13

3. Are Death and hell some being than could feel pain when casted into the lake of fire?

You wicked o!
So you want this boy to get brain tumor shey? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by sonmvayina(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
If I say the new testament is confusing theology that belongs to the bin...

They will say I have come..

The new testament theology is bull shit, there is nothing divine in it. It has got nothing to do with the creator of heaven and earth whose mercy endures forever...

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
sonmvayina:
If I say the new testament is confusing theology that belongs to the bin...

They will say I have come..

The new testament theology is bull shit, there is nothing divine in it. It has got nothing to do with the creator of heaven and earth whose mercy endures forever...
OK nah! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Ken4Christ: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Hell is a place reserved for lost souls immediately after death. Only the soul goes there after death while the body is in the grave.

It can be likened to a cell where criminals are kept awaiting trials. After they are tried and convicted, they move them to a prison.
In hell, the demons themselves carry out the torture while fire of very high degree burns them from time to time.

But when day of final judgment comes, the souls in hell are released to face final judgment. They will be reunited with their bodies and we look completely whole again as they stand before the court in heaven.

Books will be opened and they will be judged by their works. This judgment for those who were already in hell is formality judgment as none of them will be acquitted. But they will fully know why they deserve such punishment.

When the book of life is opened and their names are not found, they will be thrown into the Lake of Fire which is far worse than hell. It is like liquid fire. They will be burning and at the same time be swimming in it to raise up their heads for a little comfort.

So, the Lake of Fire is like a prison. It is the final destination of lost souls.
Both the devil, demons and fallen angels will be tormented in this flame.

The angels of God and Jesus himself will from time to time have access to see them but they won't be hurt by the fire.

The entity known as hell which is a spiritual compartment in the shape of a woman lying on her back at the center of the earth will also be thrown into the Lake of Fire. It is a much bigger fire consuming a smaller one.
However, in the Lake of Fire, both the body and soul is cast together there. The body of course will melt away but the soul will continue to be tormented. It is like a foggy mist cased in a skeleton after the body is burnt up as narrated by those who went to hell were given a second chance. It has it's complete memory intact and will forever regret not taking advantage of the opportunity given to receive salvation.

Yes, Death and Hell are spirit being that accommodated the souls of the dead. The Bible did not tell us much about Death. But I believe some souls are held there also awaiting judgment. It is like a realm of transition where the dead find themselves before they finally enter hell or heaven.

I hope this answers your questions.

Let's fear God and accept Jesus into our lives so we can escape this wrath of God.
God has used previous judgment in the Bible for us to learn from.

The Noah's flood is one of them where only 8 persons survived the 40 days and 40 nights rain.

The destruction of two cities; Sodom and Gomorrah by fire from heaven is another example of God's fierce wrath.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by Ken4Christ: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You wicked o!
So you want this boy to get brain tumor shey? embarassed

The questions are bread and butter.
Re: Jehovah Witness Cannot Interpret This Passage Of Scripture by bobestman(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Hell is a place reserved for lost souls immediately after death. Only the soul goes there after death while the body is in the grave.

It can be likened to a cell where criminals are kept awaiting trials. After they are tried and convicted, they move them to a prison.
In hell, the demons themselves carry out the torture while fire of very high degree burns them from time to time.

But when day of final judgment comes, the souls in hell are released to face final judgment. They will be reunited with their bodies and we look completely whole again as they stand before the court in heaven.

Books will be opened and they will be judged by their works. This judgment for those who were already in hell is formality judgment as none of them will be acquitted. But they will fully know why they deserve such punishment.

When the book of life is opened and their names are not found, they will be thrown into the Lake of Fire which is far worse than hell. It is like liquid fire. They will be burning and at the same time be swimming in it to raise up their heads for a little comfort.

So, the Lake of Fire is like a prison. It is the final destination of lost souls.
Both the devil, demons and fallen angels will be tormented in this flame.

The angels of God and Jesus himself will from time to time have access to see them but they won't be hurt by the fire.

The entity known as hell which is a spiritual compartment in the shape of a woman lying on her back at the center of the earth will also be thrown into the Lake of Fire. It is a much bigger fire consuming a smaller one.
However, in the Lake of Fire, both the body and soul is cast together there. The body of course will melt away but the soul will continue to be tormented. It is like a foggy mist cased in a skeleton after the body is burnt up as narrated by those who went to hell were given a second chance. It has it's complete memory intact and will forever regret not taking advantage of the opportunity given to receive salvation.

Yes, Death and Hell are spirit being that accommodated the souls of the dead. The Bible did not tell us much about Death. But I believe some souls are held there also awaiting judgment. It is like a realm of transition where the dead find themselves before they finally enter hell or heaven.

I hope this answers your questions.

Let's fear God and accept Jesus into our lives so we can escape this wrath of God.
God has used previous judgment in the Bible for us to learn from.

The Noah's flood is one of them where only 8 persons survived the 40 days and 40 nights rain.

The destruction of two cities; Sodom and Gomorrah by fire from heaven is another example of God's fierce wrath.

Stop contradicting and and making a mockery yourself.
You said at the final judgement those in hell will be moved to be judged. But your Bible says after a man dies he will judged and sent to hell if he did evil. Why judge him again at the final judgement when he is already recieving judgement in hell? That is not possible. No one can stop anyone recieving judgement. Someone recieving judgement in hell can't come out and go and recieve judgement on the last day again. You ppl read and quote things you don't understand. Souls are in their realms and will wait till the last day for their judgement. They could return. Some are trapped but that is not hell. HEB 9:27 many of use as your main point when talking about hell is talking of the final judgement of all on the last day. The ppl who rewrote the bible are those who wrote it that way for their own reasons. It is not an instant judgement. They are gathered somewhere till the last day. You can call them and make enquiries if you have the power. When Saul saw Samuel, Samuel told him that he will join him their soon. Where? In the spirit realm. Even the Witch called the ppl she saw gods. We are all gods. Good and bad. . They have their realms which is not heaven or hell that is where they stay till they are needed for any assignment and then reborned. This is why the bible say "before I formed you, I knew you...". We first exist somewhere as gods just as the witch told Samuel that she saw gods.
I can go on and on and expose many wrongs in this your write up but you won't agree. That's what you ppl have been programmed to see and how you understood it. It would be hard for you to understand. The Old Testament has the true answers to the doctrines you seek. The New testament are just commentaries. They speak of the Old. Bible writers who are Christians don't like it. They decieved a lot of you and gave you many wrong stories. The teachings of the Messiah and the some things in the book of revelation are the most important things their. Other things their were fabricated by European false scribes. Many of you will come around one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Masturbation A Sin? By Pastor Steve Van Nattan And Richard Anthony / Weirdest Moments In The Bible / ACADIP Challenges Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Replies Dr. Ijabla Raymond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.