Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

ACADIP Challenges Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Replies Dr. Ijabla Raymond - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ACADIP Challenges Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Replies Dr. Ijabla Raymond (2735 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) / Why Pastor Adeboye Is A Charlatan - Dr. Ijabla Raymond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACADIP Challenges Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Replies Dr. Ijabla Raymond by yemexy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]Pastor Chris narrated his encounter with a Muslim who claimed Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was mentioned in the Bible. In a nutshell, he told his church members how he was able to make the man become a Christian that day. We at the Academy of Islamic propagation (ACADIP) promise to provide not less than 10,000 Muslims for him to Christianity if he would summon courage and agree to debate and prove to the chief lecturer of Academy of Islamic propagation, Ustadh Yusuf Adepoju that prophet Muhammad is not foretold in the Bible. Not only would he be doing a great service to his ministry, but also to Christiandom.
PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) IN THE BIBLE

Had Pastor Chris met the likes of Eneye Ahmad Jamiu Emma or someone like myself, it would take him a heart of stone to reject the fact that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was mentioned in the Bible. I will go further in this article to give some analysis.

In Deuteronomy 18:18, we read,

“Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.”

The verse above is a prophecy. Christian apologists are quick to say this prophecy refers to Jesus Christ, yet the trinitarians amongst them forget it talks of a prophet not a God the son, while a Muslim like me will argue that it refers to prophet Muhammad (pbuh). However, to agree to disagree with them, we will compare prophet Moses (As), prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and Jesus (As).

The prophet was said to be from among the brethren of the Jews. The three prophets were all from the same father. Moses and Jesus were Jews from Isaac, while Muhammad was Arab from Ishmael. Abraham fathered Isaac and Ishmael hence it is proper to say the three prophets were brethren.

The verse says, “A prophet like unto Moses”, let us see…

* Moses had a father, Muhammad had, Jesus had no father.

* Moses and Muhammad had natural birth, Jesus was conceived by a virgin.

* Moses and Muhammad married, Jesus didn’t.

* Moses and Muhammad had children, Jesus didn’t.

* Moses and Muhammad brought laws, Jesus didn’t.

* Moses and Muhammad were rulers, Jesus wasn’t.

* Moses and Muhammad died natural deaths, Jesus didn’t.

There are so many similarities between Moses and Muhammad (pbuh) that I have decided not to write in this article but would graciously give them via phone call or messages.

We read in another book of the Bible, St. John

“1:19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?

St. John 1:20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

St. John 1:21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.”

The verses above talk about John’s encounter with the Jews. The Jews were expecting three prophets, Elijah, Jesus and Muhammad. They asked him if he was any of the three and he denied. After they asked if he was Jesus or Elijah, they asked, “are you the prophet?”. It is ridiculous when Christians argue that this prophet not mentioned by name is Jesus when it is apparent that they had asked him about Jesus. The unnamed prophet was the prophet prophesied in Deuteronomy 18:8 which is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

He was also prophesied in the book of Isaiah.

Isaiah 29:12 “And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.” 

In the cave of Hira, Angel Gabriel asked prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to read and he said, “I cannot read”.  In Qur’an chapter 96, it starts with a command, “Iqra” meaning “read”.

There are so many proofs to substantiate the claim that Prophet Muhammad is in the Qur’an which I will not mention as this topic is just an introduction to the article. Anyone with questions on this topic should contact the author through the contact details attached to this article (at the end). This is the link to the article

http://.com/acadip-challenges-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-
replies-dr-ijabla-raymond-by-lucas-samson/

1 Like

Re: ACADIP Challenges Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Replies Dr. Ijabla Raymond by Empiree: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Good to hear this. I would love you to post follow up if any. I hope the pastor will turn up and accept the challenge. The debate should as well take place in daylight at his church. If possible, should be televised. I am sure lots of his members will be present to watch the drama unfold.
Re: ACADIP Challenges Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Replies Dr. Ijabla Raymond by Blackfire(m): 4:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Muhammad in the bible?...the corrupted one. or the original one our holly prophet never showed us till he died of a woman poison.

I can easily find sango name in the bible than bros muha...

and oh u can also find his name in hell awaiting judgment...

insult me, get the bashing of your life.

1 Like

Re: ACADIP Challenges Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Replies Dr. Ijabla Raymond by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:04am On Sep 27, 2016
yemexy:
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]Pastor Chris narrated his encounter with a Muslim who claimed Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was mentioned in the Bible. In a nutshell, he told his church members how he was able to make the man become a Christian that day. We at the Academy of Islamic propagation (ACADIP) promise to provide not less than 10,000 Muslims for him to Christianity if he would summon courage and agree to debate and prove to the chief lecturer of Academy of Islamic propagation, Ustadh Yusuf Adepoju that prophet Muhammad is not foretold in the Bible. Not only would he be doing a great service to his ministry, but also to Christiandom.
PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) IN THE BIBLE

Had Pastor Chris met the likes of Eneye Ahmad Jamiu Emma or someone like myself, it would take him a heart of stone to reject the fact that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was mentioned in the Bible. I will go further in this article to give some analysis.

In Deuteronomy 18:18, we read,

“Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.”

The verse above is a prophecy. Christian apologists are quick to say this prophecy refers to Jesus Christ, yet the trinitarians amongst them forget it talks of a prophet not a God the son, while a Muslim like me will argue that it refers to prophet Muhammad (pbuh). However, to agree to disagree with them, we will compare prophet Moses (As), prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and Jesus (As).

The prophet was said to be from among the brethren of the Jews. The three prophets were all from the same father. Moses and Jesus were Jews from Isaac, while Muhammad was Arab from Ishmael. Abraham fathered Isaac and Ishmael hence it is proper to say the three prophets were brethren.

The verse says, “A prophet like unto Moses”, let us see…

* Moses had a father, Muhammad had, Jesus had no father.

* Moses and Muhammad had natural birth, Jesus was conceived by a virgin.

* Moses and Muhammad married, Jesus didn’t.

* Moses and Muhammad brought laws, Jesus didn’t.

* Moses and Muhammad were rulers, Jesus wasn’t.

* Moses and Muhammad died natural deaths, Jesus didn’t.

There are so many similarities between Moses and Muhammad (pbuh) that I have decided not to write in this article but would graciously give them via phone call or messages.

We read in another book of the Bible, St. John

“1:19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?

St. John 1:20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

St. John 1:21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.”

The verses above talk about John’s encounter with the Jews. The Jews were expecting three prophets, Elijah, Jesus and Muhammad. They asked him if he was any of the three and he denied. After they asked if he was Jesus or Elijah, they asked, “are you the prophet?”. It is ridiculous when Christians argue that this prophet not mentioned by name is Jesus when it is apparent that they had asked him about Jesus. The unnamed prophet was the prophet prophesied in Deuteronomy 18:8 which is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

He was also prophesied in the book of Isaiah.

Isaiah 29:12 “And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.” 

In the cave of Hira, Angel Gabriel asked prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to read and he said, “I cannot read”.  In Qur’an chapter 96, it starts with a command, “Iqra” meaning “read”.

There are so many proofs to substantiate the claim that Prophet Muhammad is in the Qur’an which I will not mention as this topic is just an introduction to the article. Anyone with questions on this topic should contact the author through the contact details attached to this article (at the end). This is the link to the article

http://.com/acadip-challenges-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-
replies-dr-ijabla-raymond-by-lucas-samson/

I really like this, let the truth be reveal, I Adebayo Gboyega Peter also challenge ACADIP.…...let trash out religion
Re: ACADIP Challenges Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Replies Dr. Ijabla Raymond by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2016
: THE MYSTERY OF CHURCH AND MOSQUE.

First, at the end time, the Truth will be reveal
because God the omnipotent, omniscient, and the
only omnipresent, invisible to our bodily form but
visible as Light created every human beings for
His glory. we need to know that Satan is a prince
that exalted Himself above God that created him,
that was why there was war in heaven and Satan
and many of the angels he was able to deceived
rebel against God, but He met Angel Michael and
the faithful angels as resistance........ Satan and
his angels turning demons were cast down to
earth and they deceived human beings then
because of their special power.....and After that
God planted a Garden called Eden, then Adam
generations started...............let me stop there!!!
I don't want any of my brethren in Faith to be
confused that's why I explained that up
there....now to the issue of church and
mosque.....in the old testament we heard a lots
about TEMPLE, which the early disciples of Jesus
also attended at first...but when Paul comes in
the word Church started, you remember they were
first called Christians at where? Antioch, that's
why all the epistles of Paul were to believers in
Christ as the son of God.
now...Matthew recorded it...."And behold, the veil
of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the
bottom". (matthew 27:51) Have you ask yourself
why will Matthew be seeing temple when they
were not near temple?
now...Mark also saw it...." And the veil of the
temple was rent in twain from the top to the
bottom." (mark 15:38).....why will the spirit made
mark to saw it too?
and also...Luke also recorded it...." And the sun
was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent
in the midst.( Luke 23:45) ..why will Luke also see
it?
TEMPLE = The churches + the mosques
Paul was called as a chosen vessel to lead the
Christians while prophet Mohammed was just
called to lead the true Muslims, Esau's
generations......Paul and prophet as some
similarities which I can't explain now...my
brethren in Faith, read Paul's account in Galatians
about is journey after he met the light....*note* he
went to Arable before he stared his calling...why
did he has to go to Arable? he met Peter for how
many days..him and peter alone, why?
prophet Mohammed was called and he performed
his calling but he still left an issue that will be
solve at the end time ...Islamic terrorists, who are
they? they saw themselves in the Quran......
to my brethren in faith, there is no how you want
to quote Paul's epistles for a true Muslim. that it
won't lead to argument... that's why the Apostles
works with the power in the word not in mere
quoting...Holy spirit must be involved.
to the true Muslims, Christ is the son of God, He
was crucified and He was resurrected by Almighty
God from the dead *note* Christ also died by
FAITH. and He will soon come back to reign the
Lord of this earth.
Paul talks much about veil in the old testament,
think on it bible believers, meditate on it bible
believers, pray on it bible believers
A brother, Bitrus/Peteru.
Adebayo Gboyega Peter.

Revelations 22:11-17......
:He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
KJV:And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
KJV:I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
KJV:Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
KJV:For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
KJV:I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
KJV:And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Don't be among the five virgins that missed Him be among the wise virgins.....

Nigerians wake up, black race wake up, African wake up...THE STRONG MAN BEHIND RELIGION IS SATAN NOT GOD, GOD CREATED HUNAN BEINGS TO DOMINATE NOT TO BE DOMINATED UPON, WHY WILL OUR PRINCE BE WALKING AND THE SLAVES ARE ON HORSES.
WAKE UP BECAUSE END TIME IS HERE, GREAT TRIBULATIONS, THE LAST BATTLE, SATAN AND HIS FALLING ANGELS WILL BE MASSIVELY AT WORK, RUN TO CHURCH THAT STAND ON THE WORD OF GOD AND THAT SHOWS THE POWER OF HOLY GHOST....DON'T BE AMONG THE VICTIMS OF ENDTIME MERCILESS OF DEVIL AND HIS DEVILS.

SANGO, OGUN, AND ALL THOSE SMALL gods THAT AFRICANS ARE WORSHIPPING ARE THE FALLING ANGELS, THEY ARE DEVILS...

ABOVE ALL, AT THE ENDTIME, ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION HAS BEEN REMOVED.

(1) (Reply)

Deep Truth About Sex. / Things That Contaminate The Body And Spirit. / Is Masturbation A Sin? By Pastor Steve Van Nattan And Richard Anthony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.