Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,693 members, 7,851,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US (1082 Views)

Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? / I Was Lied To And Deceived By Christianity On Women And Marriage / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Frankly, u guys desperately need deliverance!
Cultists dem!
Again...This news is great news for all. undecided
Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by FullBlastLight: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Only satanists see evil stuff as good news!

May God hv mercy on u guys' degenerating souls!
Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Only satanists see evil stuff as good news!
May God hv mercy on u guys' degenerating souls!
Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by FullBlastLight: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Life is too difficult 4 those who can't distinguish btw good & evil!

U must give ur life 2 Christ!
Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Life is too difficult 4 those who can't distinguish btw good & evil! U must give ur life 2 Christ!
I see you are one of those whose heads are steeped in delusions there. undecided

Again, a decline in this what is Christian delusion is great for all involved. undecided
Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by FullBlastLight: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I see you are one of those whose heads are steeped in delusions there. undecided

Again, a decline in this what is Christian delusion is great for all involved. undecided

Even d devil is laughing at ur misguided comments!

Of course, he knows he has hoodwinked u already!

Na devil u dey play wit like dis!

That guy wil swallow u once & 4 all!

May Christ intervene 4 u, at last!
Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Even d devil is laughing at ur misguided comments! Of course, he knows he has hoodwinked u already! Na devil u dey play wit like dis! That guy wil swallow u once & 4 all! May Christ intervene 4 u, at last!
LOL... the devil laughs! grin

I see you are one of those whose heads are steeped in delusions there, to the point of humanizing even "the devil". undecided

Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by Image123(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
kingxsamz:

No be me talk am, that's what the statistics say. Even without the stats sef, it's very obvious your religion is declining. You can't compare now to 10 years ago. cheesy
Most people who are Christians sef don't even practice it or read their Bible, and many are curious and beginning to see things cleary for themselves. Adults are now less religious and their kids will even become more irreligious. Even if there are Christians, most will just identify with the name because that's what their parents identified with. Deep down you know it's true. tongue
Which ever way, I'm here to watch it unfold. So don't cry yet.

Ruminate on this, i said "religion" not "Christianity". Open that skull and receive some sense for the month end in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by FullBlastLight: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
LOL... the devil laughs! grin

I see you are one of those whose heads are steeped in delusions there, to the point of humanizing even "the devil". undecided

It's stil dt same devil dt's sitting on ur gumption, wich is why u're vibrantly committed 2 what is neither beneficial nor eternal!

Accept Christ 2day b4 it bcoms belated, dude!

Time is fast galloping out!
Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
FullBlastLight:
It's stil dt same devil dt's sitting on ur gumption, wich is why u're vibrantly committed 2 what is neither beneficial not eternal! Accept Christ 2day b4 it bcoms belated, dude!Time is fast galloping out!
You have practically made a deity of the devil from your submissions, so of what use of Jesus Christ to you already serve another as master by your proclamations? undecided

Again, this news is great for all concerned. undecided

1 Like

Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by FullBlastLight: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You have practically made a deity of the devil from your submissions, so of what use of Jesus Christ to you already serve another as master by your proclamations? undecided

U really need a deep Bible study 2 do, so dt u wil grasp dt devil is d god of dis world!

Meanwhile, whoever rejects Christ automatically accepts Satan, without having hv 2 choose him!

And dt is so, because there is neither middle ground nor 3rd option!

Get saved, dude!

Or else, u aren't safe!
Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
FullBlastLight:
U really need a deep Bible study 2 do, so dt wil grasp dt devil is d god of dis world! Meanwhile, whoever rejects Christ automatically accepts d Satan, without having hv 2 choose him! And dt is so, because there is neither middle ground nor 3rd option! Get saved, dude! Or else, u aren't safe!
You seem to have accepted the devil so much that you not only humanized him but even deified him as well. So, so of what use of Jesus Christ to you already serve another as master by your proclamations? undecided

Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by FullBlastLight: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You seem to have accepted the devil so much that you not only humanized him but even deified him as well. So, so of what use of Jesus Christ to you already serve another as master by your proclamations? undecided

It's really so laughable dt u don't even know wich one u're doing!

Whoever is not 4 Christ, claims kindred 2 d devil!

D door of salvation is stil much wide open 4 ur type!

Only dt u wil hv 2 recognise dt d door won't remain opened 4 ever!
Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by kingxsamz(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Image123:

Ruminate on this, i said "religion" not "Christianity". Open that skull and receive some sense for the month end in Jesus mighty name.

The topic says Christianity and that's the main focus. So take your own advice. tongue
Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by kingxsamz(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Church goers, not Christians. And most Church goers are simply closet anti-God. grin

Secondly, even before Visa lottery and Nigerian things Jand and yank was like Igbo yearly Christmas village travel in my family. So, it is even that I foresaw what was going to happen and I have never renewed my passport since it expired. And thank God, the Lord has blessed me so much that my people are even thinking of coming back home. grin

cheesy So na church goers dey die inside calamity for US, not Christians?

Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by Dtruthspeaker: 5:42am On Sep 30, 2022
kingxsamz:

cheesy So na church goers dey die inside calamity for US, not Christians?

grin Na 99% all of una wey no get d mark of God and 1% of our people who has been appointed to be slain.
Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I don't care about who unity is, I just want this world to end and to see the group that would enter Fire!

God doesn't want the death of a sinner, but here is a "Christian" looking forward to those that will burn in hell. Some people don't know the difference between being a Christian and a psychopath (most modern day Pharisees masquerading as "Christian" are actually psychopaths, actually. I've met many).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
Christianity is not reducing in the US or anywhere for that matter. Most people that are leaving "Christianity" were not Christians in the first place. This problem arises because people always see Christianity as going to church, bearing "Christian names" (Jewish names that people call Christian names because they see them in the Bible), saying "bless you", cry during praise and worship bursting out in tongues, falling under the anointing etc. People confuse religion and religious rituals and following the flow as being Christian. Christianity is way more than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by Dtruthspeaker: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

God doesn't want the death of a sinner, but here is a "Christian" looking forward to those that will burn in hell. Some people don't know the difference between being a Christian and a psychopath (most modern day Pharisees masquerading as "Christian" are actually psychopaths, actually. I've met many).

grin You guys always entertain me grin what is your own with what God's will or wants after all you never had respect for Him? Have you not oft said that He does not exist speaking blasphemies against Him altogether?

The Lord hath also Said, but you choose not to hear this one.

...the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: (Leviticus tells us that this is Burnt Offerings they shall consume; into smoke (Fire) shall they consume away. Psalm 37:20

He still went on to Say,
Isaiah 65:11-14

"But ye that forsake.The Lord,.... Therefore WILL I NUMBER YOU TO THE SWORD, AND YE SHALL BOW DOWN TO THE SLAUGHTER: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes..."

The Lord Also Said these things and we all see that The Word of The Lord is always Done. It shall never return to Him without accomplishing it's mission.

So curse me all you want, The Lord Hath also Spoken these things and they shall be done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by Hermes119: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Naaah! That one is not a problem. The Kingdom of God is my House aka heaven, and it is not going anywhere, plus I have the keys, so no problem here cheesy

But I certainly wanna see the end of this competition first hand, who won and who lost! Who celebrates and who cries! grin
You will still see it if you die and and you are in heaven
Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin You guys always entertain me grin what is your own with what God's will or wants after all you never had respect for Him? Have you not oft said that He does not exist speaking blasphemies against Him altogether?

The Lord hath also Said, but you choose not to hear this one.

...the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: (Leviticus tells us that this is Burnt Offerings they shall consume; into smoke (Fire) shall they consume away. Psalm 37:20

He still went on to Say,
Isaiah 65:11-14

"But ye that forsake.The Lord,.... Therefore WILL I NUMBER YOU TO THE SWORD, AND YE SHALL BOW DOWN TO THE SLAUGHTER: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes..."

The Lord Also Said these things and we all see that The Word of The Lord is always Done. It shall never return to Him without accomplishing it's mission.

So curse me all you want, The Lord Hath also Spoken these things and they shall be done.

You're a real work of art. Very amusing. The type that shows a form of godliness but denies the power thereof.
Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by Dtruthspeaker: 5:17am On Oct 01, 2022
Hermes119:

You will still see it if you die and and you are in heaven

grin If sleeping (dead) i may most likely miss the shock of your faces when that wonderful Trumpet blows because Waking up only occurs after the Trumpet has blown.
Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by advocatejare(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
motayoayinde:
I'VE SHOUTED MYSELF HOARSE OVER THIS, TELLING ISLAMOPHOBES THAT IRRELIGION RATHER THAN ISLAM IS THE ENEMY OF WORLD CHRISTIANDOM.
You should worried about what Muhammad said about the fate of Islam

Sahih Muslim 146
It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullahb. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah observed: Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.

1 Like

Re: Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US by Janosky: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Christianity quickly diminishing in US, on pace to become minority religion in decades -Research Study

Jon Brown, Fox News, Christianity quickly diminishing in US, on pace to become minority religion in decades.

A recently released study suggests the number of Christians in the U.S. is diminishing quickly and being replaced by those who do not identify with any religion.

A new report by Pew Research Center and the General Social Survey published Tuesday found a surge of adults leaving Christianity to become atheist, agnostic or “nothing in particular.”

It predicted that if the number of Christians under 30 abandoning their faith accelerates beyond the current pace, adherents of the historically dominant religion of the U.S. could become a minority by 2045.

Noting how approximately 90% of Americans identified as Christians in the early 1990s, the study observed that number, which includes children, had fallen to only 64% by 2020.

The number of people in the U.S. who identify as religiously unaffiliated, meanwhile, skyrocketed from 16% in 2007 to 29% in 2020, the research showed.

Other religions such as Judaism, Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism, accounted for approximately 6%.

The study presented four hypothetical scenarios by which the U.S. religious landscape could change in the coming decades.

In one scenario, researchers analyzed the potential impact of young Christian adults abandoning their faith and switching affiliation without limitation.

The other three scenarios hypothesize other types of increasing religious disaffiliation , but “they all show Christians continuing to shrink as a share of the U.S. population, even under the counterfactual assumption that all switching came to a complete stop in 2020.”

All four scenarios project swelling ranks among the religiously unaffiliated, or “nones,” throughout the next half-century.

The only scenario that projects Christians maintaining a majority in the U.S. through 2070 is if no one changes their religious affiliation after 2020.

“Of course, it is possible that events outside the study's model — such as war, economic depression, climate crisis, changing immigration patterns or religious innovations — could reverse current religious switching trends, leading to a revival of Christianity in the United States,” the study said.

“But there are no current switching patterns in the U.S. that can be factored into the mathematical models to project such a result.”

The study’s data showed that while more older Americans are remaining identified with Christianity, many younger adults are increasingly switching to “nones.”

“If the pace of switching before the age of 30 were to speed up throughout the projection period without any brakes, Christians would no longer be a majority by 2045,” Pew researchers noted.

In such a scenario, the number of religiously unaffiliated would stand at 52% and the number of Christians dip to 35% by 2070.

“Switching has not ended and there is no reason to think it will come to an abrupt stop,” the researchers said, adding, “Still, if fewer future young adults switch from Christianity to no affiliation, or if movement in the opposite direction increases, the future religious landscape might resemble the results of this projection.”

The researchers predicted based on recent generational trends that the most likely scenario among their hypotheticals is Christianity declining but still remaining capped at 50%.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DMjPwIdd9NjQ&ved=2ahUKEwio2f_Ru7f6AhVLhv0HHWBLDbQQFnoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0NvPAlzMkG1HzfeEbWO2V-
The Wild beast in the holy scriptures of Revelation will turn against Babylon the great and destroy everything connected to her (all vestiges of religion worldwide.)
If you are interested to learn more,ask JWs near you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Out Of The Presidential Race What S Next / What Is Stigmata In Xtainship? / Why Do We Suffer? Christians Come In And Make Your Case.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.