Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,059 members, 7,859,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Endemic Corruption Will Ensure Nigeria Is Never Great: Our Experience At NIS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endemic Corruption Will Ensure Nigeria Is Never Great: Our Experience At NIS (1649 Views)

Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production / Must Watch: New Chairman Of NDIC Cries About The Endemic Corruption In NDIC / Nigeria Was Never Great.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endemic Corruption Will Ensure Nigeria Is Never Great: Our Experience At NIS by Kimiso(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
2022Frustrated:
thank God you didn't fall victim. I really appreciate your concern
I don't know why they have the intention to scam people that already has problem without feeling any remorseful,me that I just loose a phone Worth 46k he still wanted to cunningly scam me 7k
Re: Endemic Corruption Will Ensure Nigeria Is Never Great: Our Experience At NIS by Konkoja: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2022
Sorry about your predicament. It's a big shame what you have to go through just to renew a passport as a citizen.

They ask you to do NIN, BVN, Voters Registration - all capturing biometric data. Still each process will frustrate life out of you.

Many people left Nigeria because of endemic corruption such as this way before this japa era. But, what I have learnt as a Nigerian in diaspora is that you can hardly escape 'Nigeria'. For example, just sending money to Nigeria is frustrating as rules keep changing all at your detriment.

That you posted your experience in September and only have few comments as of today shows how unserious we are as a people to deal with the plague of corruption. Instead, you see plethora of topics and all manner of contributions on 2023 election.

I don't know how you will get out of this as you must have been marked. I will suggest you get in touch with social media influencers with bias for social justice to bring more publicity to your plight.

All the best.
Re: Endemic Corruption Will Ensure Nigeria Is Never Great: Our Experience At NIS by Kimiso(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2022
2022Frustrated:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
I agree bro
Re: Endemic Corruption Will Ensure Nigeria Is Never Great: Our Experience At NIS by Xpress24(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
2022Frustrated:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
yes o bro
Kimiso did the same tin to me. I paid 4 an LG fone he promised to waybill it to me claiming he reside at adamawa little did I knw he is a Lagos resident. Oga chop my money and block my number. He never see anything yet. U chop 3k from me u lose 46k
More losses await him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Fashola And Datti Baba Ahmed. See How Fashola Was Destroyed In Seconds / Tinubu's Performance In 2023 Election In The South / APC Poster Spotted In Lagos With Peter Obi As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.