Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Tb Joshua Prophesied Enfield Fire In London Riots - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Prophesied Enfield Fire In London Riots (1198 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua Prophesied Enfield Fire In London Riots by tbjfansuk: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2011
TB Joshua prophesied regarding the fire that destroyed the Sony Distribution Centre in Enfield, North London, on Monday 8th August. He said a fire would take place in a very large establishment in the UK in an area which name starts with ‘En’. He also said this the fire would cause millions of pounds to be spent. We saw the fulfillment of the prophecy on Monday evening. Watch the video below to see what was said and what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFlRXFQ6PJE&feature=player_embedded
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied Enfield Fire In London Riots by kandiikane(m): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2011
Well, he did it or paid some youths to do it.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied Enfield Fire In London Riots by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 15, 2011
So many tacky threads in this section nowadays.

Can you ppl stop posting TB Josh's iranu nonsensical garbage in this section? Blind followers.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied Enfield Fire In London Riots by LagosShia: 5:51am On Aug 15, 2011
a prophecy from my gateman:"i will wash clean oga's car tomorrow morning"!
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied Enfield Fire In London Riots by Joagbaje(m): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2011
tbjfansuk:

TB Joshua prophesied the fire that destroyed the Sony Distribution Centre in Enfield, North London, on Monday 8th August. He said a fire would take place in a very large establishment in the UK in an area which name starts with ‘En’. He also said this the fire would cause millions of pounds to be spent. We saw the fulfillment of the prophecy on Monday evening. Watch the video below to see what was said and what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFlRXFQ6PJE&feature=player_embedded

im thrilled by the preciseness of the location "E.N" For "ENFIELD"
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied Enfield Fire In London Riots by PA1982(f): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2011
LagosShia wrote

a prophecy from my gateman:"i will wash clean oga's car tomorrow morning"!

Like.
I saw the videos of this fellow.
Pathetic when you compare them to the performance of any decent illusionist.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima? / Warri Comedian Going Hard On Nigerian Gospel Praises!!! / Is Christmas worth celebrating ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.