Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

How To Deal In Agric Products From North - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Deal In Agric Products From North (37623 Views)

Top 10 Import Portals To Source Your Quality Products From / Export Products From Nigeria To Turkey & Import Products From Turkey To Nigeria / Full Listing Of Agro-based Export Products From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by slazedeez: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
page9:
It's understandable. "Whatever you don't know could b dangerous indeed"
Ignorance is extremely dangerous. Even knowledge could also b dangerous if wrongfully applied.
It all depends.
As for me, I don't think d biz is dangerous as long as it is handled by d experts who do it everyday.
I'm based in Mile 12 -d biggest mkt for foodstuff in Nigeria.
I am interested in d business but I cannot do d selling in lagos and still travel to d north to do d buying. Secondly, getting honest people seems almost impossible. That is d major clog I have in my case
But for those who have reliable and honest pple at either selling or buying end can make a success of d biz
hello page 9...how do I contact you...your email or Fone number pls...bammydeezy@gmail.com
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by slazedeez: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
adelegan1:
If you really want to start the trade this is the best time that it will be profitable because we are approaching the dry season and product will become expensive. If you are really ready i can introduce you to my friends that sell in central market.
hello adelegan...pls how do I contact you...I have yams for sale....your email or Fone number would suffice bammydeezy@gmail.com
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by kelennak: 6:15pm On May 31, 2017
Ruemufaith:
Currently serving in Jigawa state and I have the plans of exporting beans to Lagos and Delta.... Please I'll need suggestions on how to go about this from those who are already into this business of sales from the north... Partners are welcomed
please iwill like to parthner with you iam based in lagos....08068096276
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by eagleonearth(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
globexl:
My heart is delighted to see a young person on the right track. Your mind is in the right place. Food business is the best business. Just buy whatever food items u are interested in , transport them to lagos and you can start by selling wholesale to market women in agege, Ogba, Ikeja, oyingbo and other markets in lagos. later on, you may want to clean, weigh and package them for exporter buyers like myself. The sky is your limit. Just be steadfast and dont let anything discourage you.
Wish you the best.
i have agro products to export, are you interested?
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by Ifiegboria(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
I like this thread
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by Sordeequest007: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
please nairalanders help me out
thinking of going into supplying ata rodo or onions from North to South, which is better and do I go about it when it gets to mile 12, do I need a shop b4 starting.
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by kenoduwamkpa(m): 12:35am On Sep 29, 2017
I want to go into dried fish business. I need a guide or someone I can partner with, for travelling to Maiduguri or Kebbi for the sourcing of the stock. Which of the States is better and cheaper for sourcing? I presently live in Anambra State
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by Olorunfemy(m): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2017
please am currently serving in jos,want to transport Irish potatoes to the south but am still looking for buyers.
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by Justiceotuya(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2017
Ancaps global is Nigeria leading haulage company, we connect shippers with truck drivers to help them book jobs instantly without haggling over price—even on short notice.

Shippers can submit loads and instantly find nearby trucks to service their needs as we have well over a 100 well maintained trucks sign to our platforms, with offices in kaduna, jos and abuja you can be rest asure that our team of expert mechanics and high tech system detect. Any issues from miles away. Even before the driver can tell and send support system on and before 12hours.

It is no doubt we are the number 1 distributor for NiGERIAN BREWERIES as our service is second to none, this is because we understand our customers. Need and meet their satisfaction.

The platform also allows truck owners to sign up as well manufacturers visit our website: ancapsglobal.com for more info or contact us via details below

Email:Ancapsglobal@Gmail.com
Telephone:07030704162
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by nwizu042: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2018

Hello sir,
Ive done that so many times. Please go through my post on business section (a nairalanders tales of her onions business) or attend any of our interactive sessions. Thank you sir.

Please madam, can you drop your contact please, I am a graduate that just finished service and is interested in this business and need guidance.... Please
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by nwizu042: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sordeequest007:
please nairalanders help me out
thinking of going into supplying ata rodo or onions from North to South, which is better and do I go about it when it gets to mile 12, do I need a shop b4 starting.

Good day sodeeq, please have you started this business? I want to start mine and so need some guidance... Please contact me or send urs ...nwizuemeka83@gmail.com
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by liberallatty: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
good day, am a Corp member serving in jigawa, I live in kwara....I want to get involve in inter state buying and selling.. don't know if there is anyone that can put me through and as well let partner. thanks
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by franticfargo66: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2018
liberallatty:
good day, am a Corp member serving in jigawa, I live in kwara....I want to get involve in inter state buying and selling.. don't know if there is anyone that can put me through and as well let partner. thanks

I'm also a serving corper too in Ondo state...
Please contact me on 08168502420
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by Sufisunni: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Good
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by SixtCarRental: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
if any of you is interested in partnership in the food business, or in need of bus rental, I have a good ford transit bus 2 that will be good to haulage these goods. feel free to contact me on 0803 845 1915
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by Chills007: 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
What I do is rent a shop buy cheap, lock the product up in my shop and come back home to pay attention to other things then usually within 3 months I return open my shop and sell wholesale in some cases to the very person that sold to me for a higher price, dry pepper and onions make between 50% to 300% profits. Beniseed is around the corner and I will be on my way to Jigawa soon to buy against december. I must say its a rather profitable business only fear is your products getting destroyed by ignorant fighting abokis, it has never happened to me though.

Please bro you seem seasoned in this. I need your contact. Or message me collinoblaze73@gmail.com
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by donbanj(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please I'm currently residing in Jigawa, Dutse precisely and I want to venture into this business. but my major challenge is in getting transport from anywhere in the north here to Lagos or Ilorin. can anyone help out? I will also appreciate any guide or tips needed for this business. you can contact me via olabanjibelloj@gmail.com or via WhatsApp 08184495393.
thanks.
Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by liberallatty: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
donbanj:
Please I'm currently residing in Jigawa, Dutse precisely and I want to venture into this business. but my major challenge is in getting transport from anywhere in the north here to Lagos or Ilorin. can anyone help out? I will also appreciate any guide or tips needed for this business. you can contact me via olabanjibelloj@gmail.com or via WhatsApp 08184495393.
thanks.

nice move....you will get truck going to Ilorin and Lagos at kano......try kanodawaki park....wish you the best of luck

1 Like

Re: How To Deal In Agric Products From North by pinkbarby: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Agricultural production is awesome on its own

you can see the Farmlands for sale @ N250,000 per acre located at Ballah, after Eiyenkorin, ilorin, Kwara State, along Alhikmat farm
Call 08179347590, 09074970607
Note:
1. We measure farmland in acres
2. One Acre contains 8Plots (Kwara Standard Measurement)
3. The size of one plot is 100ft by 50ft
4. Other Farmers are already farming on it
5. Farms like Pawpaw farm, Cashew Farm, Poultry, fish farm, Rabbit Farm e. t. c
6. Security Officers are available on the farm
7. There is a river close to the farm
Documents:
Survey Layout and The MOU
Neighborhood:
Alhikmat University's Farm

https://tuploc..com/2020/07/acres-of-lands-for-sale-n250000acre.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized / Sun International Leaves Nigeria Over ‘Hostile Environment’ / She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.