Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa (37477 Views)

Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker / 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida / Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Majesty2(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Despite the indefinite postponement of the inauguration of the campaign council by the APC Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) on Wednesday, the Leader of the House of Representatives, Hon. Alhassan Ado Doguwa said he had kick-started with his 4 wives and 28 children.

It will be recalled that the campaigns for the 2023 presidential and national assembly elections officially commenced on Wednesday as the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, formally lifted the ban on street campaigns.

Speaking when he was called to move a motion for the adjournment of the day’s plenary, Doguwa who sauntered into the chamber almost at the eleventh hour said he was held back by the campaigns.

The lawmaker who represents Doguwa/Tudun Wada Federal Constituency of Kano State was notably known for his penchant to speak about his harem of women and the community of children at each given opportunity on the floor of the House.

Doguwa however assured the votes of his large household were for the Presidential candidate of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

“Today is the 28th day of September, which is the flag off of presidential and National Assembly campaigns. Even though my party had cause to reschedule their programme and activities, I have done my flag off with my 28 children and four wives, who will vote for Tinubu and every other candidate of the APC.
“I came in very unusually late into the chamber. I had to flag off my campaign and the campaign of my presidential candidate, Tinubu. I was actually doing something worthwhile,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/2023-ive-flagged-off-apc-campaigns-with-my-4-wives-28-children-says-doguwa-reps-leader/

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Elmojiid(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Senior man.. Father of all nation, go unto the world and multiple

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by LeoDeKing: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Proudly agbadorian.

Oya, zombidients, come and post 20 photoshopped pictures.

grin grin grin

123 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by frank14011991(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
That is the next speaker by God's grace if APC wins.my pvc is for tinubu

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Indispensable85(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Only Doguwa get 33votes...... chaiiiiiiiiiii

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by lhordspy: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hmm...
Reason why when i noticed yesterday of my wife's probably change in ideology. Probably she was been swayed or bullied into submission by zombiedients miscreants.

My words to her was very clear, concise and precise. I read the word straight from the deepest, purest, and truthful part of my heart. I told her i wont stop her from voting whoever she wants to vote. But let it be known to her, that if she votes Peter obi, on coming back from the polling unit, she should just take the nearest bus back to kaduna, her parents place.

I am not crude, but i just dont know how i will start explaining to my kids in the nearest future

About the important of excelling in their education to attain greater height, when their mum is part of the people that voted a 3rd class graduate
ABOVE a First class graduate with honors.

About voting a failed past governor of a state, whose tenure was marred with gross under-development and massive insecurity But only invested the state fund into a beer business and still ran it into loss.
ABOVE a man that singlehandedly developed lagos and created an excellent economical blueprint even the next governor of Lagos state for the next 25 years will follow.

About voting a liar, a pretender, a falsling fabler who dishes out unrealistic figures and numbers with ease, an extreme religious bigot whose campaign is centred on religious sentimentalism and segregation, going around different churches instigating the christians against muslims.
ABOVE a religion unifier, who married an Ordained pastor of one of the biggest churches in Africa, and single-handedly handpicked the past governor of Lagos state and the present one in which the both are christians.

How will i be able to explain that their mom voted for a man who tribesmen called our country a zoo, called our President a dead man and engage in the act and hobby of throwing deaming words and disgusting/irritating statements at the same country
ABOVE A man who fought for Nigeria and , and almost lost his Life that he had to seek cover abroad for a while during the draconian rulership of Abacha. Surely when we recite the national anthem , the part which stated that The labour of our heroes past, Shall never be in vain .. Should also fairly include a certain living TINUBU that passed through hell to keep this country together.

I will find it hard to explain, and i think any reasonable and correct thinking father will find it hard too.

It is more than just an election to me..This is a fight between the right and wrong, the qualified and the pretender, a proven leader and a deceiver.

It is a fight for my conscience....

I love my wife heartedly But
I hate nonsense wholeheartedly

126 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
They wont meet up with anything

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Proudly agbadorian.

grin grin grin
defensive mechanism
hahahahaha
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Dshocker(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
As old as you are, you are proud to tell the world you married 4 wives.

Meanwhile, do not elect the man in this picture, because he has a track record of stealing public funds, he is also a drug baron, he is sick and old.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by KingRSHD2(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Good bless you for this grin

Don't forget to check my signature

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by YoungLionken(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Shameless dingbat. If not for the majority of unwise Nigerians, your type would have been relegated to gworo making farmers' status...

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Peery(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
well good for you nah

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by GeneralPula: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Good one..

Nigeria is on the route to get extremely better..

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Johnrake69: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
4 wives and 28 children. Only you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by FreeStuffsNG: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin For once in my life, I am intimidated by a fellow man!
A man with 28 children and 4 wives is an ancestor o.
At least, nothing less than a dozen votes is coming from his family for Asiwaju alone.
check my signature for free stuffs!

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by asobo1: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
The man is positioning himself for Speaker but Atiku we know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by dettolgel: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Him he sees 28 children but what those in the known see are 28 potential BH members grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by ursullalinda(f): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hahaha......Naija na pure cruise.....omo see marketing na.....APC should bury their face in shame

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Imstrong2(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
His constituency should expect nothing I pity them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Slurity(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
JAGABAN ALL THE WAY.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
One family 30vote, all for bat....e loud o...

And afghaneastern dey waste their sef ontop sey dem no pas 5%, I pray God heal their land so that dem go fit come out come vote dat day

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by bhella10: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Proudly Agbadorian

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by onajo2000(m): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
People like you no dey make food they reach people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by kettykin: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
The type of people supporting APC, waste of sperm, big drain on the resources of the country.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by karnafiu03(m): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obituaries should know that there are thousands of Northerners with same number of votes.
I just want to see which party will win Kano, Kastina, Kaduna, Borno, Sokoto, Lagos & Rivers where million of voters gathered. Don't mention Mr. Lienus here abeg.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Belleful: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
One household, 33 votes. Tell me how the north no go dominate for highest vote? People when they born like fowl.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ride on sir

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Edoziesmart(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Proudly agbadorian.

grin grin grin
Do you also troll Atiku supporters the way you troll Obi supporters? Or you are just a tribal bigot showing your hatred on Obi as an afonja born miscreant undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by smile4kenn(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Wahala be like purewater. Once you open am, you must finish am.

https://gist.am/q/2023-ive-flagged-off-apc-campaigns-with-my-4-wives-28-children--doguwa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked / Idowu Owohunwa: The New Commissioner Of Police In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.