Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,355 members, 7,850,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

$9.6 Billion P&ID Fraud: Court Orders Briton’s Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9.6 Billion P&ID Fraud: Court Orders Briton’s Arrest (11370 Views)

Nigeria Wins As UK Court Quashes $11 Billion P&ID Award / How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains / Faces Behind Deal That Landed Nigeria In $9.6bn Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $9.6 Billion P&ID Fraud: Court Orders Briton’s Arrest by AJOBI77(m): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What has boundary commission with yobe and bauchi states in the last 3 paragraphs got to do with the story?

I thought I was the only one that got surprised when reading the news but virtually those who commented earlier never noticed. An indication that people don't always pay attention to details.

It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $9.6 Billion P&ID Fraud: Court Orders Briton’s Arrest by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2022
divinehand2003:

https://leadership.ng/9-6bn-pid-fraud-court-orders-britons-arrest/

Nigerian empty vessels make the most noise but at the end of the day they will lose the court case I have seen this many times from Nigerian people and government. The people and the government in Nigeria adjust illiterate. Nigerians are so illiterate of trying to stop there are real of p&id they are just delaying everything why there are ears go up. If you go back about 5 years ago you will find out that the judgement was about 3 billion now we are at 8 billion because of the area's the longer the court case takes the more they are reared rising up let the government keep on Chasing Shadows .
Re: $9.6 Billion P&ID Fraud: Court Orders Briton’s Arrest by frankson1(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2022
mfm04622:

What exactly are you complaining about in this case?

A very good question.

I hope he comes back to answer you because I'm also interested in his response.
Re: $9.6 Billion P&ID Fraud: Court Orders Briton’s Arrest by Papichulostunne(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2022
How did it jump from James Nolan to Bauchi and Yobe boundary.. Op dne high gan.!
Re: $9.6 Billion P&ID Fraud: Court Orders Briton’s Arrest by frog12: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2022
the MAN already dey niger republic grin grin grin
Re: $9.6 Billion P&ID Fraud: Court Orders Briton’s Arrest by ismodiwa(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
$9.6 Billion
This a hell lot of money..
God please heal our land...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspense, Last Minute Thrills As Ondo Picks New Governor / Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum / Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.