Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day (21680 Views)

Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure / Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure / Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by Igboland: 7:42am On Sep 30, 2022
You have to be cursed to rate Obi ahead of Tinubu in education.

1. Tinubu was first gov to return missionary schools.
2. Tinubu built millennium schools while Obi did not build a single school in 8 years
3. Tinubu made primary - secondary free n offered bursary to university students. Paid WAEC fee for all student in Lagos so migrant like your father that contributed nothing but nuisance can keep breeding like rat.
4. Lecturers never went on strike under Tinubu while he remains the only gov that pay minimum wage which is at par with FG n also offered beta welfare n retirement packages beta than the FG.

5. Only mad Igbos like you will think education n claim Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi did beta than Tinubu.

Security - Tinubu created RRS which operate best among Nigeria police today while kidnapping rampage Anambra under Obi not to ment Esu river murder.

Capital investment - which one is capital investment ? The money invested in brewery n lost while invested in Econet n earned 12 billion or the money he deposited while owing loans or what exactly is capital investment. We have seen OBJ n Atiku commissioning

Abfinest007:
There's no need for comparison bcus in terms of education in obi's tenure
Education a1
Capital investment 1a
Security b2

What other aspect do we need to compare if his tenure impacted lives
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by kingyakos: 7:43am On Sep 30, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Tinubu might be every other things wrong but he is one of the greatest governors from 1999 to date. He is a leader that has mentored a lot of people. on the hand, Obi is a loner. You cant pin point one person Obi made. reasons why majority of the Big Igbo Politicians are not aligned with him. None of them have come out to publicly endorsed him. (i am just calling a spade a spade)
Well Biafra is all we want.

Sharrap, you delusional dullard. Donald Duke still remains the best and most performed governor in 1999-2006 even Obi sef out shines tinubu in performance.
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by tommykiwi(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=rusher14 post=117129749][/quote] Where did it start from? Just answer me that simple question.
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by rusher14: 7:45am On Sep 30, 2022
tommykiwi:
Where did it start from? Just answer me that simple question.

It started from Anambra State.

Ojukwu's father started as an agbero.
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by maasoap(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
Education a1
Capital investment 1a
Security b2

And he finally wants to become the president of the most populous black nation by using GCE O'Level certificate grin grin grin. Well, that's an improvement compared to NEPA bill anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by dreadsbee: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Pls mention Tinubu achievements as Lagos State governor compared to that of his 3 successors Abeg we should stop deceiving ourselves
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by Awhabro16: 7:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Africana1123:
Comparing Obi's tenure to Tinubu's is like night and day - Omokri

https://thenationonlineng.net/comparing-obis-tenure-to-tinubus-is-like-night-and-day-omokri/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1664447933
Reno why are u hiding...come naija now...u de wait make atiku be president first....coward
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by Abfinest007(m): 7:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Igboland:
You have to be cursed to rate Obi ahead of Tinubu in education.

1. Tinubu was first gov to return missionary schools.
2. Tinubu built millennium schools while Obi did not build a single school in 8 years
3. Tinubu made primary - secondary free n offered bursary to university students. Paid WAEC fee for all student in Lagos so migrant like your father that contributed nothing but nuisance can keep breeding like rat.
4. Lecturers never went on strike under Tinubu while he remains the only gov that pay minimum wage which is at par with FG n also offered beta welfare n retirement packages beta than the FG.

5. Only made Igbos like you will think education n claim Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi did beta than Tinubu.

Security - Tinubu created RRS which operate best among Nigeria police today while kidnapping rampage Anambra under Obi not to ment Esu river murder.

Capital investment - which one is capital investment ? The money invested in brewery n lost while invested in Econet n earned 12 billion or the money he deposited while owing loans or what exactly is capital investment. We have seen OBJ n Atiku commissioning

u must be stupid to think to think, that an reasonable person supporting obi is an Igbo man

Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Tinubu might be every other things wrong but he is one of the greatest governors from 1999 to date. He is a leader that has mentored a lot of people. on the hand, Obi is a loner. You cant pin point one person Obi made. reasons why majority of the Big Igbo Politicians are not aligned with him. None of them have come out to publicly endorsed him. (i am just calling a spade a spade)
Well Biafra is all we want.
do you live In Lagos... Cos I don't know this jargos you re spewing... Marwa, jakanda, fashola, ambode are all joke to you... And beside who told you another party wouldn't have done better.. Stop been myopic
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by wizelink(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2022
this Mr reno mockery should be placed on the suicide watch list. his outrage towards a particular candidate makes me question the capability of that candidate. it is only a good man with good intentions that could be attacked the way this specific candidate has received verbal attacks from all nooks and crannies of this country Nigeria.
reno does not know he is indirectly campaigning for that candidate. I knew nothing about Mr Obi but his continuous attacks from the likes of Reno and co prompted me to read more about Obi's personality. I found interesting things about him both negative and positive but the positives outweighed the negatives.
Reno should know that it is only one person that can emerge as the president of this country come 2023 and Nigerians are ready both physical (via their PVC and issue-based campaigns) and spiritual (relying heavily on Living God) to get a leader that will lead them to the promised land by the Grace of God.
nigerians have suffered a lot and are not ready to suffer anymore.
MAY GOD HELP US AND NIGERIA. IN GOD WE TRUST
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by moyosore32: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2022
ElSudani:

United Nations ko, League of Nations ni. Grandiosity is a problem for zombidients.

Omoh i phoor seh, dunno ds pple are really foolish like ds sha, United Nations lmao
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by drdanny(m): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Lanretoye:
Even obi's supporters self know this,they will claim that lagos is rich but we don't know the constitution that allows anambra to remain poor...who wan bark?

And who told you Anambra is poor?
You sit in your hole with your myopic Bigotry to proclaim crass ignorance
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by livinbygrace: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2022
I say it again with no apology ,most of the people supporting Peter OBI are Muguns/inexperienced.
There is no way you can compare Jagaban with Peter OBI ,Atiku is even better with many tracked records .
Quote me,Buhari would be like a messiah if Peter OBI mistakenly becomes president.
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by Lanretoye(m): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2022
drdanny:

And who told you Anambra is poor?
You sit in your hole with your myopic Bigotry to proclaim crass ignorance
hey dog,I said no one should bark.you can just slide...
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by Anndrew(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2022
The wicked runneth when no one pursue him...APC is not an option..PDP is game over..Nigerians have woken..
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by maestroferddi: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2022
The Nation is now a glorified blogsite...
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by Davo2080: 8:07am On Sep 30, 2022
Africana1123:

https://thenationonlineng.net/comparing-obis-tenure-to-tinubus-is-like-night-and-day-omokri/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1664447933
,.Reno- Omokri means small-goat.trying to be relevant,las las he will collect.I don't blame him,I blame Goodluck Jonathan who has not called him to other,,since his madness started.
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by bizzibodi(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2022
Africana1123:

So the mandate given to Reno by Atiku is to attack Obi from all sides & leave Tinubu the chess master alone.....let him continue.
49th Law of power:First kill a cobra before you kill a scorpion.
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by olamike02: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
Education a1
Capital investment 1a
Security b2

That's why all of you are relocating to Lagos built by Tinubu that according to you ,has f9. It will do you like a magic.
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by Onyeziokwu(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2022
Africana1123:

Reno has proven himself to be empty, mentally. Comparing a State with one of the highest GPDs in Africa; if not in the world at large with Anambra? Joker Reno lol

Let's also compare Atiku's tenure as a VP
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by Abfinest007(m): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2022
olamike02:

That's why all of you are relocating to Lagos built by Tinubu that according to you ,has f9. It will do you like a magic.
get lost I better stay in a city I won't have to battle to thugs and fools like u
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by Hassanmaye(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Africana1123:

Lol is true sha but economy of Lagos is not compatible to Anambra
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by luluosas(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2022
I thought this anywhere belle face boy is with Atiku? Wetin be him headaches for Peter Obi matter?
Anyways, as e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2022
owobokiri:
In his 6 years as the governor of Anambra state, Obis total accrued revenue was under 600 billion naira. He has said this several times. Lagos earns almost triple what Anambra earns from federal allocations. Lagos budget for a Year is now over a trillion naira! Lagos should be compared to Ghana or Benin republic or Togo and not to Anambra or Ekiti or Ebony states.
and how did Lagos get to that point? In 1998 they couldn't even dream of generating 1/8th of the revenue they currently generate. Nigeria is wealthy, we just need a leader who can organise and collect our wealth and generate incomes not someone who will keep saying South Africa is richer, Egypt is richer etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by Johel(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by Johel(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Lanretoye:
Even obi's supporters self know this,they will claim that lagos is rich but we don't know the constitution that allows anambra to remain poor...who wan bark?

Lagos is what it is because of its port...shey Na Tinubu put port for Apapa?...slowpoke.
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by luluosas(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2022
He will become your president by the grace of God. Lagoon is not far

livinbygrace:
I say it again with no apology ,most of the people supporting Peter OBI are Muguns/inexperienced.
There is no way you can compare Jagaban with Peter OBI ,Atiku is even better with many tracked records .
Quote me,Buhari would be like a messiah if Peter OBI mistakenly becomes president.
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by Thomasankara(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2022
[/color]so let's vote sowore[color=#770077]
ElSudani:
Reno is stating the obvious. We all know Obi is a wind bag. No remarkable achievement to run on, other than my opponents are old.
Sowore is on the ballot and he is way younger if that is a criteria for electing a president.
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by owobokiri(m): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Spirit04:
and how did Lagos get to that point? In 1998 they couldn't even dream of generating 1/8th of the revenue they currently generate. Nigeria is wealthy, we just need a leader who can organise and collect our wealth and generate incomes not someone who will keep saying South Africa is richer, Egypt is richer etc
Did Lagos generate that much from taxes on industries/companies created as a result of "Tinupoos heavenly policies"!? The answer is a capital NO! Lagos leveraged on the fact that it was/is the countrys cash cow, to burden industries domiciled in Lagos with greater taxes. The only thing that Tinupoo did differently when compared with former Lagos State governors was to increase the burden on businesses through greater taxations. Oyo, Ekiti or Ondo states can't replicate this "tax revolution" not because they don't have a Tinupoo in their midsth, but because they were/are not former federal capitals and current national financial centers with endless business establishments in their vicinities. It's that simple!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by orumba(m): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu is still the current governor if Lagos state. Mature minds only.
Re: Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day by Goziedonatus5(m): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2022
I don't know how you guys think. Since your candidate is the best in the whole wide world, why not focus on his achievements and live other people? The moment you start tarnishing other people's images just to market your candidate then something is really wrong with you. And no sane person will be comparing Lagos state that was once the capital of Nigeria, to a state like Anambra. I bet that if Tinubu becomes the governor of Anambra state today he will not perform anything remarkable. Let's stop all this senseless debate and focus on how to get this politicians to start working for the people.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment: Ruth Ogunleye Undergoing Rehabilitation, Visited By Minister / Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad / President Buhari With President Mahama In Ghana Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.