Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (79060 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by bdon123(m): 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father.

Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed.

I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.

I just wanted to keep you updated about the DNA.

Previous thread:
tell ur wife n xplain why u hav to leave her.Also ask her whos d fada
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by AreaFada2: 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Maynman:

Before a woman can cheat, alot has to happen and it deals with her emotions, talkless of a married woman, if the other man wants to fvck her tomorrow, he’ll.

And who told you the other man is not doing it steady as we speak? shocked shocked
OP's life is even at risk. A woman can do anything to cover such disgrace. Especially these days people form religiosity up and down, facing shame is a heavy thing.

4 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by princewarri1985: 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father.

Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed.

I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.

Previous thread:
you are really acting like your name jonny man, YOU WIFE CHEATED ON YOU AND EVEN GAVE YOU ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD TO RAISE, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR BEFORE YOU KICK HER OUT AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE?

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by SAMAJ: 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
You had better cry out now and let everyone know what happened. If your wife should get to know before you think of crying out, the woman will surely kill you to cover her evil deeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Toluola5: 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
I pray you find peace in your decision, only who has been in such situation can advice, but I know is not easy
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by iamsolasoul(f): 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
3/4 is not bad but very deceitful
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Helpout12345: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
GerogeI:

You can talk about it two years later.
A lot can happen in prison. Lets me ask you, will you go to Nigerian jail for two years to claim another mans raised child, knowing fully well how easy it is to get you offed while in prison. Especially since you are threatening the existence of his family, and already slept with his wife?

Technically yes, practically no. The worst you will do is convince the wife to breakup. But thats hard, she has other kids to think about. Or you wait for the kid to grow up, and introduce yourself. By then you are already a visitor.

Forget. If the biological father is ready, he will get the child.

Look at it this way. The law will put both the woman and the boyfriend in prison once the boyfriend can proof that they had an affair and it resulted in sex. With today technology, the boyfriend can have many chats and other evidences to proof the affair and even the sex.

The moment the boyfriend shows up to the woman and he is very serious, the woman will not want to go to jail too and she will end up confessing even before the matter gets to court.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by jimmychang: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
GerogeI:

You are naive. This thing is more common than you think. A lot of men have kids they know are not theirs.
They consider the impact on the rest of their children. For some its their licence to cheat as much as they want, the wife keeps the home irrespective and is the begging party. For others , every child is a blessing.

Not everyone wants it that way my guy.It will be too toxic abeg.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by princewarri1985: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pells:
If you the rest of your kids are yours then your 4th child was exchanged at the hospital by the nurses
Your wife is innocent
Don't be a stupid lipsrsealed embarassed
they are telling you here that the child look like her coleague in work whom she cheated with and you are here saying that the child was exchanged! DUMBO
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by ZooOga: 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pells:
If you the rest of your kids are yours then your 4th child was exchanged at the hospital by the nurses
Your wife is innocent

Abeg, speaking of being

" The more the baby is growing up the more she is looking like her colleague."
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by GerogeI(m): 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Helpout12345:

Forget. If the biological father is ready, he will get the child.

Look at it this way. The law will put both the woman and the boyfriend in prison once the boyfriend can proof that they had an affair and it resulted in sex. With today technology, the boyfriend can have many chats and other evidences to proof the affair and even the sex.

The moment the boyfriend shows up to the woman and he is very serious, the woman will not want to go to jail too and she will end up confessing even before the matter gets to court.

No, she will end up denying in order to save herself from jail and her family. Find any precedence in Nigeria where a man successfully claimed parternity in court by dna. I have not heard of a precedence. You can only have a chance if the woman is at least on your side. If she has other kids, she has plenty of reasons not to be on your side.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by petsey(m): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
I don’t know you but I have similar issue about 7 years ago. Did you know you are not safe if she’s with you while third parties know about this? The moment family set in and settle the issue, she poisoned me twice with no trace. How I wish I can see you or get in touch with you.
BEST ADVICE
Don’t confront her & don’t tell anyone for now. Any advice you get from friends and family is a trap. May the lord give you wisdom to handle dis “word in season”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Uh oh, take heart.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Onucs(m): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

I have no doubts about my other 3 children because they are mine 2 are my carbon copy and the other one is his mother carbon copy

Run a DNA on that one that resembles his mother bro. At this stage, u cannot be sure of anything.

It's funny how two people will claim to love each other to the point of going to the alter to take that vow. Only to come back to the house just after seven months of separation with a pregnancy.

Sometimes I wonder if I will ever tie that deceitful nut.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by braine(m): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2022
jumper524:
see bros, no b everything be alpha male, the only reason your posting this is cos even you know divorcing your marriage won't go well with you. All you need to do is let go of your ego, forgive her and train that kid like your own cos in reality the child you actually train is your child.
I've met a child who later discovered he had a different dad from who trained him although not due to fornication but uselessness of the biological dad.
Kid still pay more real love and respect to the dad who trained him. To be honest, Most times he hopes he never knew.
Let that kid be your source of motivation to becoming a better father.
I'm sure your marriage was better because your wife knew she cheated on you and don't want to raise doubts.
You can use reverse psychology on her to keep her positives.

Please don't say this. He will regret it.

What happens when the real father who is alive and well comes for the child? A child that looks like the biological father that everyone knows?? Come on bro.

The best he can do is to cover up her secret from coming out to the public by quietly ending things and letting her go quietly. This is also to keep the parent relationship because of the other children.

That marriage must not continue.

5 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by RichAbujaGuy: 12:04am On Sep 30, 2022
@ Johnnyjohnnyman Life gives some tough blows. I would suggest that you dump your wife (and try to be cordial and as respectful as you can be) but take care of all the kids equally until they are mature and can go it alone. You will be immensely blessed for loving and taking care of that out of wedlock child. Hopefully the biological father man's up and helps out, but don't expect it from that low-life scum.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by juman(m): 12:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Before you make a major decision on the issue, I will advice you to extensively watch maury show on youtube.
Some part of you hurt mind would be healed.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by juman(m): 12:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Dont send her away.
The mistake has been made, you also blamed yourself partly.
The baby is yours as well as the real father baby.
Dont shatter your family.
Broken home will surely affect your children.
Both of you should see expert to talk to.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Bigchristo: 12:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Previous thread:
Lets discuss the act of the wife first before opening chapter of the sister that dupe you, for the sake of your sanity kindly go to another hospital to carry out the same DNA test it’s logical to do it more than once to be very sure because some hospitals do mixup blood samples sometimes n this has happened to a friend of mine, don’t be in hast to conclude otherwise you will end up ruining your marriage if you can confirm from at least two or 3 hospitals that the DNA does not match then you can finally take action, by then just make an exit plan and be a good father to your children, I don’t condone the act of cheating even to an extent of giving you someone else’s child tueh such thing disgust me
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by tiswell(m): 12:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Pells:
Your wife is innocent
it's very rare to exchange female kids sad

His wife is a cheat!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by tiswell(m): 12:20am On Sep 30, 2022
jkpbestseries:
na waooh. Are you not satisfying her or there is no free flow of money in the relationship
is that enough justification to cheat?

silly excuses!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by SamuelTaiw0(m): 12:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

She is aware of the result she swear that the child is mine that she wasn't pregnant when she breaks up with the other guy in July 2020. It can't be possible because she conceived in September2020 and put to bed in June2021 if she breaks up with him in July and I am not the bio father there is no way for the child to be born in June.
Unless she was slept with another guy before we got back together which she denied. She can't poison me I don't eat her foods neither do I share the same room with her, I eat out and I come home and spend time with my kids then I sleep. I don't know what to do about her and the baby yet but I was thinking about calling both families next week Sunday for a family meeting. I will update you guys on whatever decision I will take.

To be sincere with you sir, your wife is shameless and the reason she married you was not because she respects you but she just want to be married. She has used her hands to destroy get married and the children who will grow up in a broken home are the ones I pity. Never you think of taking her back or catering for a child that is not yours because she will punish you for it in future no matter how much she denies it. I'm certain she knows the owner of the baby, she just wants to trick you into accepting her back. Take care of you other three children if possible demand for their custody so that she doesn't poison their minds against you in future.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Makotu: 12:31am On Sep 30, 2022
https://t. me/+lK7LxMK6x4ljY2Nk

Remove the space to join the most sexiest group
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by lordally(m): 12:31am On Sep 30, 2022
judeolokor:

true bro but to advice the brother it is pure wickedness to carry anoda man's child and kept mute over more Dan 9 months and you expect him to be blindly I love with someone who have such mind bros it's very risky call it parents together tell them the situation of things probably if you have money investigate the other babies and bros don't trust her

let me share this with you I have seen this kind of case the woman begged cried I even advice my friend against divorcing the wife after he did DNA test for his two girls if you see the way I beg my friend that the result was faked we all begged he accepted her back only for this woman to start giving him otapiapia for him to die slowly so dat no wan will suspect before we knew na kwashiorkor my friend turn to any woman that can cheat is very wicked and to carry anoda man's child to pin on uu is wicked pls run for ur life oooo

if the other children are urs pls take them away from her and train if not she will turn them against you

When you people later found out she's trying to kill your friend , what did he or you do , how did you guys manage the situation?

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by eazisky(m): 12:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Pells:
Your wife is innocent

Are you not a woman? Why am I not surprised with your stupid comment? Stupid LovePeddler defending harlot
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by lloydmuna2(m): 12:34am On Sep 30, 2022
I dont think I will be able to survive the blow ,,how will one survive such more especially if you are emotionally attached to that child I fit just commit suicide
Yet some people will still be shouting men are heartless. How person go train another man children which kind wickedness be that
My brother For me GOD is your strength because me I don't think i can survive such a blow
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by lloydmuna2(m): 12:36am On Sep 30, 2022
This is [color=#990000][/color]
This is the reason most men don't marry they impregnate the lady run a DNA test on the child boom they are off no strings attached
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Bigfish121(m): 12:37am On Sep 30, 2022
Sorry op.Never accept a cheating partner that is the rule.omo even one of my guy,I dey feel say he first pikin nor b him own.i just keep mute sha.nor b me go use my mouth scatter person marriage.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by RosyIsBlessed: 12:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

She is aware of the result she swear that the child is mine that she wasn't pregnant when she breaks up with the other guy in July 2020. It can't be possible because she conceived in September2020 and put to bed in June2021 if she breaks up with him in July and I am not the bio father there is no way for the child to be born in June.
Unless she was slept with another guy before we got back together which she denied. She can't poison me I don't eat her foods neither do I share the same room with her, I eat out and I come home and spend time with my kids then I sleep. I don't know what to do about her and the baby yet but I was thinking about calling both families next week Sunday for a family meeting. I will update you guys on whatever decision I will take.

Just be careful she doesn't hurt you when you sleeping or something
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by lordally(m): 12:49am On Sep 30, 2022
GerogeI:

Let me tell you this. In Igbo culture, paternity is not by blood. Any child born under your house while a woman is still married to you is yours. Children are viewed as wealth. You should have left the dna thing since you know she cheated.

However, now you know, if you know you cannot treat the child as you would your own, then let them go.

But know its a win for the man she cheated with. He gets a child, gets your wife. You loose your wife, your children loose a home with both parents.

But frankly, if you can, keep your child. The real father will see the child in your house, know its his, and can do absolutely nothing about it. That is your power, and you gain a child. Your children gets both parents. He will forever be peeping at you. Hoping on hope that your family breaks apart. Never discuss or agree that the child is not yours. Your wife will forever live in fear of your finding out. That is your power over that marriage, to control her and your home.

Never discuss it with her as people suggest, but a few times hint light heartedly that the child does not look like anyone in your family. The bible says children are like arrows, Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. Make sure the child carries your name everywhere and in everything. Be more passionate about being her father, and show your are ready to fight anyone who suggests otherwise.

In Summary..... You made no sense at all

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Realguyman1(m): 12:50am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Bad decision. Who ll take care of your other kids?
Broken home is one of the major causes of BD kids behaviour out there.
Return the child. Ask if she ll still be with you. Count your loss and appreciate the remaining.
Return the child to who?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by jclassiq(m): 12:51am On Sep 30, 2022
Sorry about your predicament bro. No innocent person should have go through something as wicked as this.

However now is not the time to get overwhelmed and fail to act. This is the point where you voice your concerns about the child and listen to her either confess, or lie.

I imagine she would lie, and at that point you should back up your point with the evidence -- the test.

Whatever you do beyond that point is entirely up to you. But most men i know would never ever condone a sexually immodest housewife.

Beyond the cheating, there are some other concerns i believe you ought to be worried about; like verbally assaulting you because you made a decision with your money -- a noble decision no less, not like you gambled it away or spend it frivolously. Yet she is calling you names and verbally assaulting you.That is unacceptable bro. I see how you are subtly trying to take the blame for her disgusting behaviour, saying it's your fault. How is it your fault that your wife is verbally assaulting you unprovoked? How is it your fault that you separated and she is hooking up with another man? Did you also hook up with another woman during the period? If you did, then you have no moral right to be complaining.

Edit: She already knows about the result but she swears the child is yours. What do you want to do? I think you have to raise some money and do one more test to be very sure. I'm worried about your financial situation though. You hinted that you lost your job at some point, i can't say if you have gotten another one.

My reason is this: now that you just have rattled your wife with your accusation and the test, your life is much more at risk. If you can have a second -- sort of like a confirmatory-- test, it will be easier to try to manage the situation -- like sending her away if the second test is positive, or apologizing to her if it isn't.

It's a dicey situation man.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. / 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.