Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (78759 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father.

Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed.

I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.

I just wanted to keep you updated about the DNA.

Previous thread:
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good morning all. My wife and I separated in 2020 for seven months we have reconciled in september 2020 and she took in the same month but I still have doubts because while she we were separated she had cheated on me with her colleague at work. Which I had Proofs.

The reason why I have accepted her back was because the fault was mine I didn't cheat on her. I lost my job and my boss gifted me 300k I didn't know tell her anything and I confided to my sister in Benin Republic I sent her 200k to buy goods for me and she duped me. When she found out she started abusing me to the extend I had to leave the house and moved away to stay with my mother.

I still doubts about the paternity of our fourth child because she doesn't look anything like me nor her mother. I strongly believed she was already pregnant that is why she came back begging me to return back home. The more the baby is growing up the more she is looking like her colleague. Ever since we had reconciled everything is perfectly fine our relationship is stronger than before but I can't stop thinking about the baby not being my own.

I want to take her for a secret dna test but if the result came out I am not the father my family will be ripped off and I don't want divorce but i can't also live not knowing if I am truly her father or not. What would you advise me to do should I go ahead with the secret dna or not I just want to know the truth bur I am scared of the outcome

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Jashub: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
My brother, the deed has been done and for the sake of your sanity and mental health, I suggest you start making plans to relocate and leave that harlot you call wife.

As for those bastards dwelling with you, kindly tell them to go and ask their mother to show them where their father is living . Once you can do this , you will know peace undecided

657 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
how can such a deceitful/disrespectful/unfaithful/dishonest marriage ever work?! you can still be a great father to your kids without being married to this woman.

377 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sorry bro,so many men have trained and some are still training kids that are not there's,things most women do to men are better imagined

350 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by wunmi590(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2022

This is sad and disheartening at the same time, some women are just plain wicked, they were born by the devil

239 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Pells: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
If you the rest of your kids are yours then your 4th child was exchanged at the hospital by the nurses
Your wife is innocent
Don't be a stupid lipsrsealed embarassed

42 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by jkpbestseries: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
na waooh. Are you not satisfying her or there is no free flow of money in the relationship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by mariahAngel(f): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pells:
If you the rest of your kids are yours then your 4th child was exchanged at the hospital by the nurses
Your wife is innocent
Don't be a stupid lipsrsealed embarassed

Omode lo n se e. grin

Read his previous topics.

270 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father. Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed. . I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.
So bad. While we v bad women, we also v the good ones.
May God heal you sir.
Meanwhile, have you ran DNA test on the other kids? If they are yours then I suggest you tell her to return the child to the owner.
I can't take such thing if I m a man.
Try and see if the relationship can work after she returned the child. If it can't work, separate. A broken heart can heal. A damaged home can't heal. Consider your children's upbringing/welfare before making a final decision. You v 3 legitimate kids and 1 illegitimate kid.
If you buy four shoes and one of them isn't your size, will you return the 4 shoes or only the one that's not your size?
Seek marriage counselors if you can't bear it alone or spiritual father/mother and the relation of you and your wife if necessary cos this matter no suppose reach public at all. You ll get more crazy advice like you are getting on Nairaland.
It's well with you.
Link to the previous thread of the op
https://www.nairaland.com/7252543/unsure-father-fourth-child

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
how can such a deceitful/disrespectful/unfaithful/dishonest marriage ever work?! you can still be a great father to your kids without being married to this woman.
Be calming down you this boy.
You really need prayers.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Kingpin1000: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father. Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed. . I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.
I am really happy for you.. don't get depressed,it is a win win situation for you. If I were close to you I would have bought enough weed for us to celebrate. You now have the decision to either love the child as an adopted or kick both of them out but you should know your other kids have already bonded with that child and will be affected.
Mehn, I don't envy you bro.. you are going through a lot right now but can take solace on the fact that you knew early not too late.

302 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Pells: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

Omode lo n se e. grin

Read his previous topics.
I just read it now
My bad cry
The wife cheated embarassed

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

Be calming down you this boy.
You really need prayers.

but of course, i guess you believe that this man should stay married to this deceitful/disrespectful/unfaithful/dishonest woman, and raise another man's child, abi?! i guess in your world, no woman can do any wrong!

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Chizzyjforce: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Have to edit after reading your previous post. The situation get k-leg already.

The bad part is that you know the person she cheated with. Make I drink come back and reply

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

but of course, i guess you believe that this man should stay married to this deceitful/disrespectful/unfaithful/dishonest woman, and raise another man's child, abi?! i guess in your world, no woman can do any wrong!
Shebi your eyes no get pepper and you can see my response above.
No just do face black like charcoal and be prejudice about women. After all na woman born you and your mum is a Nigerian.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:
Shebi your eyes nongetbpepoer and you can see my response above.
No just do face black like charcoal and be prejudice about women. After all na woman born you and your mum is a Nigerian.

get your mind out of the gutter... this has NOTHING to do with women and all to do with RIGHT vs WRONG!
stop trying to make any issue about men vs women, and instead use your mind to judge each and every issue.

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by CalmElder(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Be strong and reject depression, by immersing yourself in whatever to keep you busy.
For the sake of your dependants, man up.

A colleague who is having issues with the husband told me that they didn't have a proper marriage, after 3 kids o.

She wants to put my heart at rest so that I can 'chop'. Not me.
Another mumu is sleeping with her and feeling like Romeo.

Sometimes I blame our fellow men for breaking people's homes.

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Serves you right, shebi you no want get sense ni

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

get yor mind out of the gutter... this has NOTHING to do with women and all to do with RIGHT vs WRONG!
stop trying to make any issue about men vs women, and instead use your mind to judge each and every issue.
I don use my mind. Go and read again. You ll see my post above. And yes, it's about right and wrong. The man sensed something wrong and went to investigate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
CalmElder:

A colleague who is having issues with the husband told me that they didn't have a pr
You re a strong man. This is what most men can't admit

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by obiekunie01: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
DNA on your other kids and you will be surprised.

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by mariahAngel(f): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
CalmElder:
Be strong and reject depression, by immersing yourself in whatever to keep you busy.
For the sake of your dependants, man up.

A colleague who is having issues with the husband told me that they didn't have a proper marriage, after 3 kids o.

She wants to put my heart at rest so that I can 'chop'. Not me.
Another mumu is sleeping with her and feeling like Romeo.

It is the married person who owes their spouse faithfulness, and therefore should be blamed for cheating.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Simplyfun: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
You need to tell your wife that the 4th child is not yours. If she wants to argue with you then show her the DNA result. If she know who owns the baby you can give her time to return the child. But if she didn't know the person please train the child. But don't hide this issue from her parents.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Mindlog: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jashub:
My brother, the deed has been done and for the sake of your sanity and mental health, I suggest you start making plans to relocate and leave that harlot you call wife.

As for those bastards dwelling with you, kindly tell them to go and ask their mother to show them where their father is living . Once you can do this , you will know peace undecided

Do your "father" have your DNA test result that you are here calling those children bastards?

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

So bad. While we v bad women, we also v the good ones.
May God heal you sir.
I suggest you tell her to return the child to the owner.
I can't take such thing if I m a man.
Try and see if the relationship can work after she returned the child. If it can't work, separate. A broken heart can heal. A damaged home can't heal.
Link to the previous thread of the op
https://www.nairaland.com/7252543/unsure-father-fourth-child

She can't return her to her father because she is only 1 year 3 months and she is still nursing her.
I can't never separate the innocent child from her mother to save my marriage. I would prefer that she leaves with the child and continue to take care of her outside of my house.

203 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Mindlog: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Now that you have confirmed that the 4th child is not biologically yours, how can you get to confirm the child is biologically your wife's. Once it is proven your wife is the birth mother that eliminates baby-switching......you then make your decisions.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mindlog:

Now that you have confirmed that the 4th child is not biologically yours, how can you get to confirm the child is biologically your wife's. Once it is proven your wife is the birth mother that eliminates baby-switching......you then make your decisions.

Here is the link to my previous post
https://www.nairaland.com/7252543/unsure-father-fourth-child#115180469

4 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Mindlog: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Simplyfun:
You need to tell your wife that the 4th child is not yours. If she wants to argue with you then show her the DNA result. If she know who owns the baby you can give her time to return the child. But if she didn't know the person please train the child. But don't hide this issue from her parents.

Did she buy or pick up the baby, that should be returned? shocked

Whether the marriage ends or not, she is obligated to nurture the child.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
obiekunie01:
DNA on your other kids and you will be surprised.

I have no doubts about my other 3 children because they are mine 2 are my carbon copy and the other one is his mother carbon copy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Mindlog: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Here is the link to my previous post
https://www.nairaland.com/7252543/unsure-father-fourth-child#115180469

Whatever decisions you are going to make, just make sure that at least the 3 children you believe are biologically yours are continually provided for.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by MisterMan123456: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnny, it seems you love to eat shit. Get ready to eat more shit from the LovePeddler you call a wife. You never did her wrong by sending money to your sister.
If the money you sent to your sister made you a millionaire, would she have complained? No. But because you were duped temporarily, then she went wild.

For me I can't harbor the thoughts of someone pounding my wife to the point it bore a bastard fruit.

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Toba24: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
prior to your previous topics ...
Your wife no try at all!!!
you are a good man and you deserve better

53 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / 7 Facts About Bride Price That Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.