Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,209 members, 7,860,357 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter (811 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter by Tinubuadvocate: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria.

To hell with peter obi and ipob terrorist.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter by IDeyNL: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria.

You must be pained that BAT is the only presidential candidate who has missed the peace pact signing.

I can understand your pain.

Get well soon BAT.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter by Corridon: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

NURTW thug

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter by Tinubuadvocate: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
The thing pain you to bone you were disappointed.
catastrom:
Confuse fellow, English u no even sabi

Understand d meaning of henceforth b4 using it
Re: Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter by izenco2005(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bro u need to go back to school. ;DBro u need to go back to school.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter by Tinubuadvocate: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Which peace? Buhari and Jonathan did same thing I. 2011 we know the number of people go with the election
IDeyNL:

You must be pained that BAT is the only presidential candidate who has missed the peace pact signing.

I can understand your pain.

Get well soon BAT.
Re: Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter by budaatum: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
catastrom:
yawn

+1

Re: Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter by duro4chang(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
May God bless Tinubu and bless Shetima
Re: Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter by OneCandleAway(f): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Have you been able to ship your wife and two kids to Canada?

You do t want them to enjoy Agbado and cassava under your walking dead master.

4 Likes

Re: Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter by sweetonugbu: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
budaatum:

+1
+2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter by iSense247: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
English na your mate? grin

1 Like

Re: Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter by pquaver(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Have you been able to ship your wife and two kids to Canada?

You do t want them to enjoy Agbado and cassava under your walking dead master.

Has obi son come back to Nigeria to enjoy his good governance, he plans for u and other urchins?
Re: Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter by OneCandleAway(f): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=pquaver post=117110356]

Has obi son come back to Nigeria to enjoy his good governance, he plans for u and other urchins?

Is he in power?

And obis son doesn't have to come back, he started residing abroad before his dad dreamt of contesting so doesn't have to be hypocritical and vone back.

1 Like

Re: Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter by pquaver(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=OneCandleAway post=117112893][/quote]

Does he have to be in power to tell us he believes in Nigeria? And all the good stories he is telling? Let him come back and usher it in.. When obi was governor and in ruling pdp was he not still in London? When e no favour you, u begin find excuses for them..
Re: Henceforth I'm Peter Obi Supporter by Prettygirl200(f): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
All these things u are doing does it really matter?? Weder u guys argue online or not what will happen will happen oo peter obi will still win this election rather than channelling all your energy on nairaland why not peacefully wait till election day so u can just jejely cast your vote and wait for result?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fear Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku, Obiora Okonkwo Tells Anambra / Peter Obi Zoom Meeting On Going / Why Haven't Mynd44 Done A Fact Check About Tinubu's Drug Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.