Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo (53840 Views)

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend / Tinubu, Bisi Akande Visit President Buhari - Photos / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by ufuosman(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
sweerychick:
Call me whatever you like but Tinubu ain't going no where...
u be good person

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Why's his shirt wet below? Abi na my eyes? Like he's wearing something underneath. His abdomen is bulging shocked
Baba's urinary tract is faulty like a leaking water pipe. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Cadis234: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
What's aaTunubu doing in London? Campaign have already started. Okoooo I learnt that Tunubu is very sick and was rushed to UK. Oga Tunubu make u go rest nah. I don't see u winning 2023 election. You're sick when election have not been conducted, what of when you fail the election? Because u will definitely failed

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Rooneyx(f): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
UGLY AFONJA SEE THIS SENILE FOOL BELLE. Thief everything about him is dead � cold � useless

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by kingyakos: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Baba cloning was successful but he fit cheat nature. U no well be say u no well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by ufuosman(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bat rest

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Juliusdking(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:
grin the jagaban, our incoming president may God keep blessing you
I feel ur pain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by ArcChu: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Damage control.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by ejimatic: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
sarrki:
Another picture of Tinubu today

Tinubu with Bisi Akande and Hajia Naja'atu Muhammad in London.
The strategist and master planner! All for 2023!
Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by LocalMan2(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Why can't he receive the same treatment in his self acclaimed city that he built?
What is he always going there for?
Tinubu don't have a single plan for Nigeria.
I don't hate him but he's too old to rule this country.

tuborme:
Make we fry ewa?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by keccboi88: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:
God forbid bad omen. Tinubu will never be president, ��

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
sarrki:

Prove its old

You think we will allow secessionist to take over our beloved country

Never
see him head... So igboho now and Tinubu are the secessionist??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Justiceleague1: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
hmmmm na wao....see how dem edit and modify and pancake him face grin
Compare face and body grin grin
He even come fine pass the woman grin
Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
If by mistake you had been to London England, that Jagaban Borgu is engaged presently in his on going consultation, you wouldn’t have been this myopic.
and you believe this lie.... Pls choke on the lie
Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by goodheart01: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:

That’s why your moniker sounds like the noise of a pig
Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:
grin Peter Obi our incoming president may God keep blessing you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Henrymas(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
NBA conference where his intellect will be examined, this oracle was absent and sent Boko Haram to represent him. Signing of the peace accord, this idiot was still absent and sent the Boko Haramist to still represent him.
I fell compelled to speculate that in the forthcoming presidential debate, this criminal and slowpoke will still not appear and yet he wants to preside over Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Agapegodstime: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Of the truth this man is very sick

I pray God heal him in Jesus name

But he can never rule this country

This is old picture

He went for medical period
He should go and rest
U hate greedy people
I....smh

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Shadowdreamz: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Is London the new capital of Nigeria. Looking so frail Tinubu. Won't you just rest. God save Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by israelmao(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
See Tinubu looking like a truncated cone.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by oneMalik: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
See Baba CAP !

I just don't know why I can't stop loving this man .

Jagaban of everywhere .
Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Yoighaman(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
This one go worse pass Buhari aswear. Na London him office go dey, Aso Rock go be annex.

PLEASE VOTE WISELY. Only a particular group of people get scared and infuriated when they hear these words.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Tareq1105: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Why's his shirt wet below? Abi na my eyes? Like he's wearing something underneath. His abdomen is bulging shocked

Ori ejo elejo ni obi maa nku si.
Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Doings04: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin why's Tinubu tummy suddenly swelling up tongue cheesy

And to be honest, these grandpa looks exactly like my village *Oracle* tongue

Is it for Eba, is it for agbado , is it beans
Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Goodcitizen1: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
This man should give it up! It’s not fair to us Nigerians that someone that can’t walk without someone holding him should lead a country of over 200 millions people.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Arielle: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Rubbish. This is not a current picture.
Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Ajanakuasla: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
God bless u Baba, e dey pain them
Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Bladesociety: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
This man should stop this joke of becoming the next president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by DDDDDav: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
This Tinubu worwor sha oo
Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
This Akinde will not die a better death
Re: Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo by Ddokie: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
If by mistake you had been to London England, that Jagaban Borgu is engaged presently in his on going consultation, you wouldn’t have been this myopic.

You must be a very stupid person.

What nonsense consultations is more important than signing a peace pact with other candidates? is it animals or spirits he is consulting with?

Rubbish. Your principal cannot hold a pen to sign his signature.

Tinubu will be back in the country in a very short while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / Dino Melaye Joins Nollywood With ‘Equity Unbound' / Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.