Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,573 members, 7,847,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee (31661 Views)

Lagos Sets Safety Standards For Retail Gas Operators In The State / Lagos Sets Up Special Team To Stop Street Begging, Hawking / EndSARS: Lagos Sets Up ₦200m Compensation Fund For Police Brutality Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
head by mc Oluomo cheesy
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by bhella10: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Racoon:
All is to ensure that all the agberos are brought under the control of MC Oluomo-Tinubu's minister of touts and thugs. It is good thing nevertheless.Let them unify and reduce the rivalry.
Lagoon if you are agrieved

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by adambeatz(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tucheee

Well played, still people can't see the chess moves been played across the board.
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by cheras1: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
So they can deny any attrocity they cause during October first rally
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by danhans(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
christejames:
They will return with a new name and continue from where they stopped undecidedGod bless you,that is is just it

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Enny2013(f): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Racoon:
All is to ensure that all the agberos are brought under the control of MC Oluomo-Tinubu's minister of touts and thugs. It is good thing nevertheless.Let them unify and reduce the rivalry.
Tinubu is a disaster that must not be allowed into Nigeria 1st house for 1st family!
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Racoon:

No, I don't think it's because of Oluomo. The RTEAN guys are just very foolish to be killing each other in broad daylight, so I think Sanwo Olu did the right thing for now.

When their leadership is ready to do their job, they know how to reach the governor.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by hotseat: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
The transport sector is a goldmine where social misfits, vagrants, diehard criminals, illiterates and all other antisocial elements have been able to create an economic empire for themselves.

If in doubt, ask MC Olumo Rock.

Politicians often see them as handy tools to threaten, intimidate or outrightly kill their political opponents, especially during electioneering campaigns and in the main elections over the years.

Putting a permanent stop to their vile activities could at best be only cosmetic.

However, there's the urgent need to sanitize their unwholesome activities not only in Lagos State but across the country.

But will the Lagos landlord agree to any such sanity in the system?
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by SamOchuko: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by ufuosman(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good move
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Gofwane(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Pio44:
urchins
This your Tulumbu meme na vawulence pro max. Chaii
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Uchesis: 12:34am On Sep 30, 2022
baretalk:
Did mc oluomo Bleep your mother? Is he your state governor?
What's your business with another individual?
Flatiino cheesy
Anybody that is not supporting Tinubu is an Igbo person. . You no get sense walahi
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Okhuadams(m): 1:12am On Sep 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see sanwo-olu banning latsma and giving the job so MC Oluomo.

This I have seen.
then you have definitely seen wrongly. Just as Jesus did in the Bible spit on the ground mix it with sand then rub it on your eyes then go wash ur face I bet you, you will see better thank me latter

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by baretalk: 5:51am On Sep 30, 2022
e author=Uchesis post=117127048]
Anybody that is not supporting Tinubu is an Igbo person.
You no get sense walahi[/quote]
Did mc kill you mother?
Ipob did, bokoharam did, mc did you no harm.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by ufotunang: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2022
And this is the Lagos they said tinubu developed and better the life of Lagosians...road transport unions members always fighting each other every time... nawaoooo
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by phemmyfour: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Uteghe:
cool Good move. Lagos isn't Rivers.
Baba will not like this... Sanwoolu should revert asap before baba give him Ambode treatment
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by jehoha696(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2022
If only we could have military regime only for but three-six months,@lest maybe to help us eradicate the menace of diz touts esp in Lagos state,like diz guys re above the lasg laws,cuz the "police no get power where diz pple dey", imagine an agbero park chairman slapping a uninformed police man,as in police man on uniform closed to his station...
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by jehoha696(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Audio banning.... Naw so lagos state govt dey yarn,highest naw to change dere name,logo then package anoda design of uniform give them.
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Babadem007: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2022
It will not work, ....we are watching, ....he want to take food from his oga's hand abi.may be he doesn't want to go for second term anymore, ...
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by horhlyray(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
flejnr2:
You can’t tell me it wasn’t mcoluomo that staged the conflict. He wants to own everything transportation in Lagos state, na train be the next target as they just imported new trains for him, very soon when his mentor wins they will lease out Lagos airport to him.
Oga how this matter take concern MC,if una no know wetin dey sup make u no dey yarn rubbish,the fracas wey happen na between rtean themselves and if u need the full gist I will give u

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Uchesis: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
baretalk:
e author=Uchesis post=117127048] Anybody that is not supporting Tinubu is an Igbo person. . You no get sense walahi Did mc kill you mother? Ipob did, bokoharam did, mc did you no harm.
just shut up man
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by baretalk: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2022
Uchesis:

just shut up man
Your father is an IPOB slave in the village you dey here dey support them. Flaat head refugee.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by baretalk: 6:59am On Oct 01, 2022
MonsieurX:

No, I don't think it's because of Oluomo. The RTEAN guys are just very foolish to be killing each other in broad daylight, so I think Sanwo Olu did the right thing for now.

When their leadership is ready to do their job, they know how to reach the governor.
Do you know the meaning of RTEAN and NURTW?

These are transportation union bodies fool. Stop disgracing yourself online. These union are everywhere in Nigeria, not owned by Lagos state government or anyone, it's a trade union. So many of you Obi supporters are dull as obi.
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Uchesis: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2022
baretalk:

Your father is an IPOB slave in the village you dey here dey support them. Flaat head refugee.
You must be very stupid
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by baretalk: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2022
te author=Uchesis post=117163694]
You must be very stupid[/quote]
In the last ipob terrorists video, I saw ipob killers scaring old women with guns, your mom might be among them. Fools cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Uchesis: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
baretalk:

te author=Uchesis post=117163694]
You must be very stupid
In the last ipob terrorists video, I saw ipob killers scaring old women with guns, your mom might be among them. Fools cheesy
You are just an idiot. simple
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by baretalk: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Uchesis:

You are just an idiot. simple
You are as empty as Obi.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Uchesis: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
baretalk:
You are as empty as Obi.
Mumu
Re: Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
baretalk:

Do you know the meaning of RTEAN and NURTW?

These are transportation union bodies fool. Stop disgracing yourself online. These union are everywhere in Nigeria, not owned by Lagos state government or anyone, it's a trade union. So many of you Obi supporters are dull as obi.

You sure you're ok? I want to believe you quoted the wrong person cos I don't see how my post is related to what you're saying!

Obi ko, orogbo ni. undecided

Alaye, calm down and read my post again, you're the fool here, not me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) / Sani Mashi Dies After Collapse / Gunmen Kill Jarule Likita Benue Guards Commander, 3 Colleagues (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.