Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) (63021 Views)

6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by chosenange(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
THIS IS AN OLD POST SINCE TWO YEARS BACK, PLEASE POST CURRENT EVENTS,STOP CREATING MEDIA LIES.

THANK YOU
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by Traplord09: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obi is bringing Biafra with him. You can see that his boys are getting very excited already.

Mumu man aways come up with block brain
Shot up

Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by isahsalee: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:

President of IPOB ESN grin grin grin

You d wind yourself!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by COMPAQ(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
The Army and Police are their own problem. They still do not comport themselves like serious people. Any army/police personnel on the South East in particular should be in a state of chronic unease at all times and ready to defend himself at all times.

Despite all the attacks on police stations, I went into a police station recently for a road traffic incident and the gate was open, no security at the gate, the policemen in the compound we all concentrated at one spot gisting, even backing the entrance. If I had an AK47, I would have gunned them all down at one go.

I've seen Keanu Reeves training for John Wick movie handle a machine gun better than our army and policemen. What a shame that they are so easily manhandled.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by wolebest: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
IPOB make una continue in your onslaught against the military.

Very soon, the military will deal a decisive blow to you all.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by JooEeL(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
fk001:
This useless flat!no at it again!!!

If the soldiers went ahead and ransacked every community they will start crying wolf

Are u not tired of vomiting the same old trash day and night?

So uve admitted ur soldiers are illiterate cowardly crybabies who only go about burning the markets of innocent villagers but can't meet men who ambush them in their own checkpoints?

Chai. Una shame dey shame me.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by wolebest: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
chosenange:
THIS IS AN OLD POST SINCE TWO YEARS BACK, PLEASE POST CURRENT EVENTS,STOP CREATING MEDIA LIES.

THANK YOU

I hope you saw the date on the CCTV video?

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by JooEeL(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
sammirano:
Hmm. No sensible Nigerian will vote obi, Nigeria is at a very sensitive position to consider anyone from south east for presidency.

No sensible person believes in the bogus colonial term "Nigeria".

Dey there make pant dey wear u.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by JooEeL(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Parachoko:
The attackers didn't lose guard.

They had the advantage by unleashing a swift attack on the checkpoint.

I wander why the rest of the soldiers fled instead of taking cover and returning fire.

They should have been trained for situations like this.

They are trained for calling people 'bloody civilians' and extorting motorists. Add burning markets to their horrible CV.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by blank(f): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:
These are the very useless people Peter IPOB Obi said, he would negotiate with.

Thank God Peter IPOB OBi Will Never Near Aso Rock.

He will never negotiate with bandits and these are bandits make no mistake.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by COMPAQ(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
COMPAQ:
The Army and Police are their own problem. They still do not comport themselves like serious people. Any army/police personnel on the South East in particular should be in a state of chronic unease at all times and ready to defend himself at all times.

Despite all the attacks on police stations, I went into a police station recently for a road traffic incident and the gate was open, no security at the gate, the policemen in the compound we all concentrated at one spot gisting, even backing the entrance. If I had an AK47, I would have gunned them all down at one go.

I've seen Keanu Reeves training for John Wick movie handle a machine gun better than our army and policemen. What a shame that they are so easily manhandled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yk7K8-HnfI
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by JooEeL(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
KayCee92:

DSS, here he is. Promoter of violence

Who DSS epp?

DSS wey no fit track Turji and Gumi? Same DSS wey been go wan assassinate my lord and saviour Sunday Igboho?

Thunder scatter DSS yansh! Awon were oloshi! angry
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by nasirujj(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
I think last year four US Marines were kia in Niger Republic on a joint patrol with the Niger Army, but no casualty from the Niger Army. So are you going to say the Niger Army are better than the US Marines. Unknown number of unknown gunmen attack just few soldiers and you are calling them coward, please the unknown gunmen should start mounting their own check points or give their actual loc let's see who is the coward. So people are always happy for any bad news..
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
It will need far better PMB releases MNK.
With what I'm seeing, it will be Armageddon if anything happens to him ooo.
Let he who have ears hear ooooo

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by ebufa: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
fk001:

What's the dialogue about? Give them Biafra right? No country will let part of it's territory to seccedd so easily

then prep for a slow grinding war.......it will reach everybodi....when we tire we go rush go negotiation table!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obi is bringing Biafra with him. You can see that his boys are getting very excited already.
What is tinubu/shettima bringing them? iswap or boko haram or bandits?
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by jimyjames(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:
These are the very useless people Peter IPOB Obi said, he would negotiate with.

Thank God Peter IPOB OBi Will Never Near Aso Rock.
You can never fight people agitating for their own freedom to submit to you , negotiation is the only way to peace , negotiate restructure Nigeria for the benefit of everyone
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by kmaster007: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
Abeg leave our zoo president alone
CilicMarin:

President of IPOB ESN grin grin grin
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by Unrated900(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
ScamHunter:

Obi will win this election by landslide. I give him 28 million votes. Even your neighbors are voting for Peter Obi.

Lol

If he win elections

I go
Relocate to Canada
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by ebufa: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
ScamHunter:

You have no choice but treat them equally like citizens or give them Biafra. Read this post how many Yoruba Muslims are saying Igbo can never be president. As yourself why the Nigerian state makes sure ports in the South are not functional. It is a policy against Igbo development. They believe ports in Warri, Calabar and Port Harcourt would make Igbo develop ahead of the rest of the country, so they try strangulating the region economically. An Igbo child needs to score 160 to qualify for unity school that a northerner could gain admission into with a score of 10. You gave the north more seats in the national assembly than the south just because you hate Igbo. You have no choice than give them a referendum or fairness or death on both sides. When it becomes too much, the referendum would still be the result when the international community intervenes. Just like in Sudan. U fortunately, Africans never learn that African lives are of little value to the rest of the world. They will let us die enough before that intervention comes and maybe there'll be no young men left to die on both sides like these soldiers just died.

you hit the nail on the head....there is a kind of wickedness in the heart of a black African that is just staggering! See what they are doing to a major ethnic nation in Africa, you seize and balkanize their territory, you seize their oil and gas, you deny them political patronage, you deny them rail and gas infrastructure, you deny them state police to guard their remaining land........when they agitated unarmed and in peace ,you freely and extra judicially murder them in hundreds..................now the fear of death and injury don commot for dem eye...........the war is on and if the federal government launches a major kinetic assault,the Igbos sitting on the fence will join forces with Ugm to defend their land....who has lost then?

Fulani and afonja must learn to make concessions or the table they have been feeding on will be scattered irredeemably! time is running out for thieving ruling elite in Lagos and Abuja! una no get time again, IPOB will wean you off our oil and gas deposits....if you want to steal oil go and steal from the ijaws and ilajes................Igbo oil and gas is no a longer free for all affair!

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by JooEeL(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nwaotu10:
I don't have any pity for una atall.
Same people that burnt down eke ututu market a few days ago.

Every UGM bullet has the name of Fulani terrorists it is going to kill. grin grin

Lol u bad.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by gidgiddy: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
sammirano:
Hmm. No sensible Nigerian will vote obi, Nigeria is at a very sensitive position to consider anyone from south east for presidency.

But the same Nigerians had no problem electing a Fulani man like Buhari twice despite herdsmen from his tribe killing people across Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by JooEeL(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Donchieli:
My shock is with the guy close to the car

After hearing gun shots

The guy no even move
Until bullets touch am

Asin I no understand, he no hear the shots abi d tin weak am to quickly act

Likely drunk.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by jumper524(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sergio103:
The army didn't respond.

Cowardice or what??
ambush. You don't know what's going to hit you next. First thing is to take cover. That's how it works or we would see mo bodies
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by dominic17: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
don't mind them, they want to use it to blackmail Peter Obi but God pass them. It has been their intention from the beginning that is why they were clamoring for the presidency to be zone to south so that they will edge out Southeast candidates with Muslim region and Biafra agitation.

you see the they label Peter Obi Biafra candidate.

AntiBMC:
Hmm...campaigns to start and all of a sudden, ugm attacked checkpoints in Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi....all in less than 2 days. And this particular ebonyi attack, so conveniently happened where there's a cctv? Ah! something smells fishy agbado-yi here. The script writer is an unfortunate soul.

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by McCoy662(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Habeyy:

No this is coming from a supposed human being sad
Oga, with all due respect sir, go and sit down. We know what we hat suffered at that very check point. 3 weeks ago, i was passing that road with my friend when they asked us to settle, we had settled the men at the first checkpoint, so my guy was trying to tell them we have "settled" ; next was a thunderous slap on my guys ears... Slaps upon slaps with a gun pointing to an innocent man's head because we haven't settled.
The intimidation at that very check point is next to none. All buses passing that check point must discharge their passengers to trek across the checkpoint whether morning or afternoon or night

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by Raxxye(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Madmohamed123:
the coward Nigeria army never respond even one billet

My questions is how did this coward pass thire training

If say na civilian they will have Power

Modifyi those calling me IPOB you have every right to I don't deny it i am.

If soldiers doesn't defend their self who are they going to defend

You only call your self a soldier when critical time like this happen not to carried away whit #100 eguge

Don't worry, it will get to you one of these days.
Why don't you, IPOB militants stop being cowards, and come and face them one-on-one, and not these guerrilla attacks on the innocent soldiers!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by Raxxye(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
McCoy662:

Oga, with all due respect sir, go and sit down. We know what we hat suffered at that very check point. 3 weeks ago, i was passing that road with my friend when they asked us to settle, we had settled the men at the first checkpoint, so my guy was trying to tell them we have "settled" ; next was a thunderous slap on my guys ears... Slaps upon slaps with a gun pointing to an innocent man's head because we haven't settled.
The intimidation at that very check point is next to none. All buses passing that check point must discharge their passengers to trek across the checkpoint whether morning or afternoon or night
So that's why they deserve to be killed?
May a similar calamity befall you and your family!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by JooEeL(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
adecz:

☠️☠️☠️Na so Igbo take start civil war, but
by the time matters sour for them, dem
go dey begin blame other Nigerians for their
plight ...❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

Buhari & APC are just a failed contraption.

This is why Igbo can never be president
of Nigeria in the lifetimes of anyone
reading this post.❌❌❌❌❌

NEVER

Nope. The Fulanis started killing them since 1945. Google Kano riot.

You people are shameless liars which is why even Yorubas must pull out of this zoo. Lie and killings is all y'all know. Tueehhh!

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by Donchieli: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Very possible

JooEeL:

Likely drunk.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by morgstreme: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Madmohamed123:
the coward Nigeria army never respond even one billet

My questions is how did this coward pass thire training

If say na civilian they will have Power

Modifyi those calling me IPOB you have every right to I don't deny it i am.

If soldiers doesn't defend their self who are they going to defend

You only call your self a soldier when critical time like this happen not to carried away whit #100 eguge

Your Late WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy father was truly a BASTARD!

You know NOTHING about combat obviously..
Re: CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) by morgstreme: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Know this and have rest of mind.

Obi is your next president of federal republic of Nigeria.

Yes...

Next President of the Online Republic of Biafla.

Onye Eriri Eri!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) / Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.