Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance (10154 Views)

PDP Housing Allowance: How NWC Members Staff Got ₦1.3 Billion / Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC / PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance by fergie001: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Wow
So that means it's actually part of the 1bn
Wike is telling us how much Ayu collected from others.
How much did Ayu collect from him?

Hahaha.... He is pained. Wike's anger is understandable and he is not done yet. More will come as we get closer to election.
The truth is Atiku doesn't have any problem giving in to his demands but there is heavy pressure not to.

If Ayu goes, Atiku incurs the wrath of Diri, Okowa, OBASEKI, Adeleke, Fintiri, Tambuwal and the 'owners' of the Party. So where will you fall to of you were him?

Catch-22. grin
Re: PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance by F117nighthawk: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Only one person out of how many, you are the one easily fooled and deceived, it's typical here monies are looted or shared without accountability, it's only a stupid person that will fall into their lies

quote author=KelvinRukky post=117136506]
It is common among Nigerians not to pay attention when reading. Check the letter by the women leader, she stated that she received hers as housing allowance. [/quote]
Re: PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2022
fergie001:

Wike is telling us how much Ayu collected from others.
How much did Ayu collect from him?

Hahaha.... He is pained. Wike's anger is understandable and he is not done yet. More will come as we get closer to election.
The truth is Atiku doesn't have any problem giving in to his demands but there is heavy pressure not to.

If Ayu goes, Atiku incurs the wrath of Diri, Okowa, OBASEKI, Adeleke, Fintiri, Tambuwal and the 'owners' of the Party. So where will you fall to of you were him?

Catch-22. grin
Lol. You mean choosing between the shakara side chick and the lady of the house, I'll slap the side chick out of my sight.
What exactly is understandable about his anger though? I still don't understand why he thinks it has to be him or the party scatters. Was he cheated out of the primaries? No!!
So why not be a gentlemen and just rest even if you don't support the winner. Amaechi and Osinbajo are resting just as the NW governors too in APC.
Who za fuq is Wike or who does he think he is to not rest?!
Re: PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance by fergie001: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. You mean choosing between the shakara side chick and the lady of the house, I'll slap the side chick out of my sight.
What exactly is understandable about his anger though? I still don't understand why he thinks it has to be him or the party scatters. Was he cheated out of the primaries? No!!
So why not be a gentlemen and just rest even if you don't support the winner. Amaechi and Osinbajo are resting just as the NW governors too in APC.
Who za fuq is Wike or who does he think he is to not rest?!
It is the Govs who are his bodyguards now that are giving him premium.

David Mark was the favoured one. But Wike knew he was close to Atiku so he trusted Ortom and both of them went to Ayu's house. Ayu assured them that it must go to South. Reports say Ayu was even boasting that the Fulanis don't own this Country. grin grin

Now, Ayu come play am 30.
His angst against Ayu is personal.

Abdullahi Adamu didn't want Tinubu but you can see they are managing the friction (I mean a whole founder of Party) but one Wike, who was writing JAMB when Ayu was Senate President feels he owns the PDP.

Now, let the NWC go then you pick a Southerner, he says NO. Only the Chair should go..... Hahaha, he should relax make Jesus for use am grin
Re: PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
fergie001:

It is the Govs who are his bodyguards now that are giving him premium.

David Mark was the favoured one. But Wike knew he was close to Atiku so he trusted Ortom and both of them went to Ayu's house. Ayu assured them that it must go to South. Reports say Ayu was even boasting that the Fulanis don't own this Country. grin grin

Now, Ayu come play am 30.
His angst against Ayu is personal.

Abdullahi Adamu didn't want Tinubu but you can see they are managing the friction (I mean a whole founder of Party) but one Wike, who was writing JAMB when Ayu was Senate President feels he owns the PDP.

Now, let the NWC go then you pick a Southerner, he says NO. Only the Chair should go..... Hahaha, he should relax make Jesus for use am grin

You see! That's why I say Wike is a baby politician. Your village man Secondus come, your choice lule. You reject Mark. The man take am like that. You com carry Ayu, enter race yourself. Still, you lule. You're now blaming Ayu.
See eehn. I can bet. Even if Wike's wife is party chair, he'll still lose that presidential primary. Dem pass am na him be say dem pass am. All this one he's holding Ayu, he's just fooling himself. All those govs that sympathise with him will soon get tired of this theatrics when campaign starts. Especially Makinde who has a lot to lose. Who among them does not self?
Re: PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance by KelvinRukky(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
F117nighthawk:
Only one person out of how many, you are the one easily fooled and deceived, it's typical here monies are looted or shared without accountability, it's only a stupid person that will fall into their lies

quote author=KelvinRukky post=117136506]
It is common among Nigerians not to pay attention when reading. Check the letter by the women leader, she stated that she received hers as housing allowance.
Your bitternes for people who are far more successful than you has blinded your reasoning that you couldn't sense that this is blackmail. You need to reformat your brain so it can function properly. You can barely make a statement without being abusive, a sign of miserable living.
Re: PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance by F117nighthawk: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Of course criminals like u call those stealing the national wealth as successful people, those are the people that mentors your likes, we know in Nigeria people stealing and doing stupid things are the ones people emulate now, people with integrity and hard work are the ones redicled and laughed at in the society, so I am not surprised u will come here and depend your crooks and mentors.its your likes that need brain reset, many of your likes in a decent society will be rotten in jail now

quote author=KelvinRukky post=117139247]
Your bitternes for people who are far more successful than you has blinded your reasoning that you couldn't sense that this is blackmail. You need to reformat your brain so it can function properly. You can barely make a statement without being abusive, a sign of miserable living. [/quote]
Re: PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance by fergie001: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You see! That's why I say Wike is a baby politician. Your village man Secondus come, your choice lule. You reject Mark. The man take am like that. You com carry Ayu, enter race yourself. Still, you lule. You're now blaming Ayu.
See eehn. I can bet. Even if Wike's wife is party chair, he'll still lose that presidential primary. Dem pass am na him be say dem pass am. All this one he's holding Ayu, he's just fooling himself. All those govs that sympathise with him will soon get tired of this theatrics when campaign starts. Especially Makinde who has a lot to lose. Who among them does not self?
Knock out punch in bold

Re: PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance by ufotunang: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
Corrupt politicians stealing and sharing the loot) money... nigerians be wise and do not allow this corrupt politicians to deceive you people again... nigerians be obi-dient
Re: PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
fergie001:

Knock out punch in bold
Can he even win against Tinubu in the first instance?
Dude is a joker. I so much detest his behaviour.
Re: PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance by Lush100(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Corruption extravaganza via the Peoples Destruction and Pollution (PDP) agenda. Ayu refused to resign because he was fearing arrest, investigation and prosecution. He was alleged to have received N1 billion from a presidential contestant in Lagos which was not lodged in PDP account. Apparently it seems he awarded over N700 million to himself and distributed the remaining to members PDP NWC members. These illiterate politicians will never change. They forgot the millions money was paid into their account and is traceable. If Atiku wins, God forbid, CBN will float shares at the stock market for PDP executive members to purchase. This is Atiku’s restructuring in action!
Culled from Punch online chat space
Re: PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance by KelvinRukky(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
F117nighthawk:
Of course criminals like u call those stealing the national wealth as successful people, those are the people that mentors your likes, we know in Nigeria people stealing and doing stupid things are the ones people emulate now, people with integrity and hard work are the ones redicled and laughed at in the society, so I am not surprised u will come here and depend your crooks and mentors.its your likes that need brain reset, many of your likes in a decent society will be rotten in jail now
You're a very dirty swine - A good for nothing emptyheaded fellow looking for where to pour his frustration and miserableness. Go and beg the people who have cursed you for forgiveness and stop blaming people who don't have a hand in your downtrodden, hopeless destiny. This is my last response to a pig like you. I know that just like the he-goat that you are, you'll mention me again but I won't reply a rude, arrogant monkey like you who doesn't know his right or left.
Re: PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance by F117nighthawk: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
You originate from generation of criminals, your like are known, the more reason you will continue to steal and your end will surely be very disastrous.we know how your like end up
Aiye e ma LU LE ni

quote author=KelvinRukky post=117144640]
You're a very dirty swine - A good for nothing emptyheaded fellow looking for where to pour his frustration and miserableness. Go and beg the people who have cursed you for forgiveness and stop blaming people who don't have a hand in your downtrodden, hopeless destiny. This is my last response to a pig like you. I know that just like the he-goat that you are, you'll mention me again but I won't reply a rude, arrogant monkey like you who doesn't know his right or left.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman / Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit / Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.