Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (41271 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Zeezenho: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
Heffalump:
I want Ahmed Datti to be more proactive. He's not sensitising the youths and electorates as expected of an incoming VP. He's supposed to hold firm grips on the Northern hemisphere generally. Abi e get who him dey fear?

Datti really need to do much more.we expect him to be very active.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
QozzyBrown:
Na for this coming election I go know if Nigeria Youths dey serious or not.

Am not expecting him(P. O) to win though, because let's not deceive ourselves, there's more to winning election than all this social media brouhaha.

But I will begin to take Nigerian Youths serious if he manage to get a million votes.(I pray though).

P. S
Vote for liberation
Vote for justice

If you really want to take this country back from these old, currupt Crooks, then

Vote OMOYELE SOWORE.

He is the man for the job.

Bro.....baba(sowore) can't get 10,000 votes in the whole federation. Na obi wey fit get 1000 times him vote na you come dey talk sey youth are either serious or not.
Error.....Sowore should go and fight for minister of justice
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Who else notice those rascals has stopped calling Nigeria a zoo?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Gerard28: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
KingKO22:
iPOB are trying every possible means to force this failure called Pandora Obituary on Nigeria.

Every patriotic Nigerians knws that Obituary is IPOB agenda.

You cants deceive us with fake love.

Pandora Bitter Obituary is running up and down as a dullard and desperate criminal looking opportunity to release Kanu from zoo cage grin

Funny enough, Obi as a person is not so much about the Biafra Agenda, so you should actually speak with facts.

Please..
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Mummiesboy: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
QozzyBrown:

Am not expecting him(P. O) to win though, because let's not deceive ourselves, there's more to winning election than all this social media brouhaha.

But I will begin to take Nigerian Youths serious if he manage to get a million votes.(I pray though).

P. S
Vote for liberation
Vote for justice

If you really want to take this country back from these old, currupt Crooks, then

Vote OMOYELE SOWORE.

E be like say na hot tombo you drink for hot afternoon.
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by bushjeph: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Yekini think say we no go know: e don go that same london make dem clone am. Atiku himself should rest.
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Jostoman: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
KingKO22:
iPOB are trying every possible means to force this failure called Pandora Obituary on Nigeria.

Pandora Bitter Obituary is running up and down as a dullard and desperate criminal looking opportunity to release Kanu from zoo cage grin
call him whatever you want we don't care.
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Incoming presido
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by stephenponti(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Meanwhile APC *star boy* recently relocated to London tongue

While Obi/Datti are in the country dinning with

Past and present office holders in different areas of political appointments in Africa

For further consultations on nation building tongue

He avoided the meeting of signing of Peace Accord and sent his deputy because his hand is shaking Tinubu can't hold paper and can't sign a document.
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by BePrepared: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=Timekeeper452 post=117139262]I won’t lie, at first I thought maybe Peter Obi wouldn’t be winning this election, but with the way things are going, I can say he stands a very good chance of winning. Everyone I see both offline and online is Peter Obi. I have met a few Atiku voters too. Well let’s see how it goes but really this man is blessed. [/quote

On a very serious note I stay in the NC every one I ask(non Igbo's) say its Obi, the one that shocked me was the day the Yoruba's guys I stay me almost insulted me the day I jockingly alluded to maybe Tinubu winning, joke apart what is happening to Obi is divine.

Am not being sentimental, I think Youths should key in and leave tribalism and religion for once

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by BePrepared: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Plz Obedients we shouldn't be hard on Batists remember even if Obi wins we would still need the cooperation of all, so that we don't incense opponents and they scatter every scatterable after the goodnews have been declared on Feb 23
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by floret23(f): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2022

Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
It's a done deal.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by deji17: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
The good thing about Obi candidacy is that it provides the Igbos a political platform. This was my advise to them when it appears that their umbilical cord was tied to PDP. For 24 years, PDP enslaved and maltreated them. I said then, grow a pair. Challenge the Yoruba candidate in APC. I commend them for coming forward. Even, when you lose political battle, at least lose with some dignity.
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Ex0rrcist: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
QozzyBrown:

P. S
Vote for liberation
Vote for justice

Vote OMOYELE SOWORE.

That's too low, he's not getting less than 4 million vote, even if he loses. People are ready this time around, he's not winning though. But he's going to pull massive votes, never seen before from a third force.
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ibechris(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Timekeeper452:
I won’t lie, at first I thought maybe Peter Obi wouldn’t be winning this election, but with the way things are going, I can say he stands a very good chance of winning. Everyone I see both offline and online is Peter Obi. I have met a few Atiku voters too. Well let’s see how it goes but really this man is blessed.

U see this election,it will change this country for good but with APC more wahala.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by olibeans: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Power has gone back to the South.

Those cattle herders must suffer well well.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by freshvine(f): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Peter Obi is indeed a smart man.

Frequently visiting GEJ is a way of winning his supporters and fanbase.

You gerrit, if you don't gerrit forget it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by morgstreme: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bethel4Life:
Obi issa goal cheesy

Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by dominic17: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
So is it why some people are sponsoring insecurity in SE so that you can conveniently label him IPOB agenda?

KingKO22:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by morgstreme: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

When serious presidential candidate like PO is meeting with people that matters, Tinubu is meeting with his abroad doctor to correct his constant urination and messing of his agbada; coming back from his medical trip, he will be meeting with MC Oluomo and Tony Kabaka.

Peter Obi was Abroad too and had his own meetings..

Why are you so mentally lame

If Peter Obi wins up to 3 states in Nigeria,I will smash my testicles with a sledgehammer.

And awum Nwafor!

Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by makson007: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Labour party is a Goal me and my family members will vote ObiDatti

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by makson007: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Labour party is a Goal me and my family members will vote ObiDatti
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by guru90: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
Thank God oooh

GEJ don fat ooooh......

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
QozzyBrown:

P. S
Vote for liberation
Vote for justice

Vote OMOYELE SOWORE.

You reason from your anus.River state alone will give him more than two million votes.
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by IbrahimSola: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
QozzyBrown:

P. S
Vote for liberation
Vote for justice

Vote OMOYELE SOWORE.

Really? If Obi doesn't win, just know that something is wrong with Nigerians generally, including you. These 2 running on defective tickets will only win Obi if INEC is compromised. One state alone, maybe Lagos, will give Obi 1 million votes. Write it down and come back here after the elections.
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Dfynboi: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
QozzyBrown:

P. S
Vote for liberation
Vote for justice

Vote OMOYELE SOWORE.

this one just wake up from sleep come dy cap vertical

Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by juniior(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
QozzyBrown:

P. S
Vote for liberation
Vote for justice

Vote OMOYELE SOWORE.

Sowore will vote P O
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by alimiadedayo1: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
IbrahimSola:

Really? If Obi doesn't win, just know that something is wrong with Nigerians generally, including you. These 2 running on defective tickets will only win Obi if INEC is compromised. One state alone, maybe Lagos, will give Obi 1 million votes. Write it down and come back here after the elections.
something is wrong with your family and generations any vote for Peter obi is a vote for drug dealer liar hypocrite.. vote for ipob what more can I say nonsense
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by alimiadedayo1: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Dis is what you get when you obtain NYSC Before writing GCE at special center..

The madman given an advise to OBI MUST BE CONFUSED
my brother he doesn't have sense
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by nams77: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
QozzyBrown:

P. S
Vote for liberation
Vote for justice

Vote OMOYELE SOWORE.

Even Peter have more chance than him
Re: Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
GoodHardDickk:
We give INEC 2pm on election day to declare Peter Obi the winner of 2023 election.

we call on president Buhari to place a congratulatory call to Peter Obi by 2:05pm.

And we expect urchinsons to commit suicide latest by 2:07pm.
not in Nigeria but in biafra. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results / EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.