Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Terribly Sad N Frustrated - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Terribly Sad N Frustrated (2703 Views)

A Very Touching And Sad Love Story / Sad Sad / You Will Be Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Scash(f): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2011
i dnt knw . . . Av neva been so tensed or frustrated in my life as i was dis past week. Nw, boredom is addin itself to d list n am scared my head myt start misbehavin any tim soon. Wont mind talkin to someone sad
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by pendo89(f): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2011
whats frustrating you scash?
It all happens to everybody so relax dear.
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Scash(f): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2011
pendo, tnx for replyin. Its school majorly. Met some of my secondary school mates yesterday, they v all finishd from uni(actually most of dem did a four yr course, am doin six), but still, seein dem all so happy, preparin to get married . . . Am still here wonderin y i failed a particular course in d last xam i wrote. Do u get?
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Arkhin(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2011
Hey, take it easy and don't let your frustrations take the better part of you. Try and forget your worries cos everybody has lots to worry about,if you ask people what their frustrations are,you'll probably be thanking your stars that your's is even better.Try and look at the the bright side of life even if it takes daydreaming to do that.
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by pendo89(f): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2011
Scash:

pendo, tnx for replyin. Its school majorly. Met some of my secondary school mates yesterday, they v all finishd from uni(actually most of dem did a four yr course, am doin six), but still, seein dem all so happy, preparin to get married . . . Am still here wonderin y i failed a particular course in d last xam i wrote. Do u get?

Yes I get but listen dear. Life is not a bed of roses.You are only at the beginning not ending.
The worst thing that could happen to anybody in life is death.Even the person in a coma has some hope.
Rem,everybody that ever made it in life failed at one point or another. I also failed in some exams,repeated them but that did not deter me from pursuing my goals further.
Let me commend you for failing because you used your brains.I have heard complains about gals who sleep to pass.
My dear you are better of failing cz you worked hard.You passed the greatest test which is NOT sleeping with some lecturer in order to pass.

About crowds.PLEASE never allow people to influence your course in life. Stand out from the crowd.
Is everybody getting married while you are studying? let them marry! concentrate on your course cz its your future you are building here not theirs.Let them tell you stories and send you cards.Do not feel left out because you are not missing a thing! Your time has not yet come.And remember that there' s a time and season for everything.
If you decide to go with the crowd they will not be there when you are hurting.
Focus on your studies,have your principles,stick to them and don't make discouragement your middle name.Never.
Think about the many gals that would wish to be in your shoes and thank God you are in Uni and repeating just an exam.
Finally No condition is permanent.They come and go like wind. Am sure tomorrow you will be smiling.
Believe in yourself and know that you are unique in your own way cz God never made duplicates.

The secret with failure and discouragement> They make us strong and ready to take on the next challenge.One never remains the same after they have been thru such so it works out for good in the end.

Now arise smile lift your head up high and say its just an exam and you will breakthrough
Go eat some nice dish and feel good about what you have achieved so far.
Count your blessings name them one by one and it will suprise you what God has done. smiley smiley

kiss
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Scash(f): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2011
yeah. . . Av actually thot of dt, told myself a million times am goin to b a doctor soonest, bt u knw, am human. I just hurt so much some time i wish i had just gone for a simple B.Sc course n i'l be finishd by nw and all.
Actually, am kind of over it for nw, just sick of being frustrated and wanting so much more out of life
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by pendo89(f): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
The best things in life don't come easy.
I know what it takes to study and be a doc.Its not for the faint hearted and even the best of the bests break down at one point of studying. Wait till you go for internship and meet the real Docs. They make you feel useless.
Take heart,develop a tough heart dear and hold on there cz few years later you will be encouraging smbody else.
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2011
undecided
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by DTrimmers: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2011
@Scash, Its normal to feel the way u feel, It happens to us all at one point or the other irrespective of status, age or background, The truth is,its a phase,it'll pass,they never last.
@Pendo&Arkhin, Its soothing to know there are some sensible people here on nairaland with a good sense of reasoning and advice like u both,
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 19, 2011
hey hey, id love to talk to you. smiley
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Scash(f): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2011
awwww. . . Tnx joe.
Aw r u?
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2011
hello scash cheesy
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by oderemo(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2011
was listng 2 one pastor preaching who incidentally is a medical doctor, he said he failed one damn subject @ uni., i think its pharmacology or something and felt downcasted , rushed to his college menthor and querried the reason he had 2 retake the paper.
hear this, the menthor told him how will he feel if his dad was sick and be treated by an unqualified doctor especially one that failed pharmacology?
so in life we need to climb every horrid step to get ontop the ladder, its hard but trust me dont look down/back.
the feeling is worth it @ the top. trust me.
wish u luck.
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2011
im doing good, chilling n sh**. , how are ya??
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by unipol(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2011
@ poster, please where are you and how do we establish a contacts? thanx in advance.
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Excelboi(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2011
Scash, you look like a sister in islam. Are you a muslim?
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Scash(f): 5:45am On Aug 22, 2011
Thanks so much ode remo. Its actually pathology. . . But, am standing again nw. Thnx.

toba:

hello scash cheesy

hi toba, aw r u

unipol:

@ poster, please where are you and how do we establish a contacts? thanx in advance.

unipol, i dunno about establishin contacts. But we can talk here. . . For now wink
Excelboi:

Scash, you look like a sister in islam. Are you a muslim?

yap. Am a muslim
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2011
scashyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy temi nikan. Gba kiss lowo mi jooooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

how body? cheesy
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Scash(f): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2011
O se jare Toba. Gbam! I don collect am. Like u knew how much i needed one wink
body is weak, needs food. . .

aw wz ur day?
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2011
Sweery my day was fantastic just that work+work+work was just too much my dear. Still at work right now prolly i'll close around 8pm to go retire home undecided
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Excelboi(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
Nice pix there scash nd ow nice to meet a muslim sister. Watz d name?
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Scash(f): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2011
toba:

Sweery my day was fantastic just that work+work+work was just too much my dear. Still at work right now prolly i'll close around 8pm to go retire home undecided

Whoa! 8pm. Dts murder n suicide. Anywaiz u been online since morning, so u wdnt feel the pressure much.

At least u better dan me. Been at home doin nothin. . . Bored to my scalp
Excelboi:

Nice pix there scash nd ow nice to meet a muslim sister. Watz d name?

tnx. . . Zainab
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2011
My there. its a marra of time. Eni to ti ko apade eni to sun lojo kan. My ex used to complain about idleness to me around 2008. When she gained admission in 2009 she herself begged for time. I was once like that. Coool down, u shall soon get there. Mo le ro pe oun gbawe dada sha? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Excelboi(m): 5:11am On Aug 23, 2011
Scash:

tnx. . . Zainab
oh really,nice name! How iz da fasting? N hope ur nt da lazy type who dnt like fasting, just kiddn
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Scash(f): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2011
toba:

My there. its a marra of time. Eni to ti ko apade eni to sun lojo kan. My ex used to complain about idleness to me around 2008. When she gained admission in 2009 she herself begged for time. I was once like that. Coool down, u shall soon get there. Mo le ro pe oun gbawe dada sha? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

its not as if am bothered about being idle o. . Ha, infact sometimes i love it. Bt yest was just horrible. No one @ home just me n d roof. Today. . . Hmm, i'l complain @ d end of d day. Bt right nw am goin to d clinic, you can guess wat wld happen.
Mo n try pelu awe, remains small. Av a nice day

Excelboi:

oh really,nice name! How iz da fasting? N hope your nt da lazy type who dnt like fasting, just kiddn

naaaw, i dont av enuf money feed 60 people daily. Lol. So am just pushing meself. Aw bout u?
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by dave2(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Scash(f): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2011
Cat got ya tongue Dave?
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by dave2(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2011
Nope, anna sweet succulent kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2011
dave2:

Nope, anna sweet succulent kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Smdh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Scash:

its not as if am bothered about being idle o. . Ha, infact sometimes i love it. Bt yest was just horrible. No one @ home just me n d roof. Today. . . Hmm, i'l complain @ d end of d day. Bt right nw am goin to d clinic, you can guess wat wld happen.
Mo n try pelu awe, remains small. Av a nice day
Scashy sweety i understand u sha. After awe to ba feel like ole wa ma pe mi ni visit ni office mi when u are idle prolly once in a week if u like kiss kiss cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by pwiz(m): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
@¿@
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Scash(f): 6:15am On Aug 24, 2011
@ p.wiz, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

@Toba,
aw r u? Hope u didnt go home 9pm yesterday.
No worry, just gimme ur address. I'l come n spend a whole wk wt u afta fastin wink
Re: Terribly Sad N Frustrated by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2011
Morning my dear. Well i left office around 7.30pm yesterday cos i had to ruch home to go watch the UCL zurich vs bayern munich.

Spend one week ke? U want make them sack me? BTW i dont even get more than an hour to attend to guest so ur week will have to be transferred to my house and not office. Ok? tongue kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) / How Do You Say You Are Sorry To An Ex-girlfriend? / Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.