Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Is UN Just To Judge The About To Start War In Ukraine. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is UN Just To Judge The About To Start War In Ukraine. (171 Views)

Soldier Who Joined Army Just To Become Expert At Killing Black People Kicked Out / 3,000 Arrested In Russia As Anti-War In Ukraine Protests Turn Violent / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is UN Just To Judge The About To Start War In Ukraine. by pol23: 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Should there’s a war crime in Ukraine, who is going to judge it?
Which court in which country?
And what can be the punishment?
Russia now is on its own and will do almost anything and the only consequence can be to atomic bomb.
Which I guess Putin’s ready for that, I can’t say the same about Russian, they want peace.
But it’s too late for Ukraine and Russia.
I hope USA and his Allies won’t suffer the same fate.
Everyone needs to thread carefully, or they will be kaboomed…
Russia is going to be kaboomed too… Moscow and St. Petersburg might be leveled, if that happens several cities across US and Europe will suffer the same fate.
I no say this war will affect everyone, but I’m not scared.
Re: Is UN Just To Judge The About To Start War In Ukraine. by BentizilL: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
pol23:
Should there’s a war crime in Ukraine, who is going to judge it?
Which court in which country?
And what can be the punishment?
Russia now is on its own and will do almost anything and the only consequence can be to atomic bomb.
Which I guess Putin’s ready for that, I can’t say the same about Russian, they want peace.
But it’s too late for Ukraine and Russia.
I hope USA and his Allies won’t suffer the same fate.
Everyone needs to thread carefully, or they will be kaboomed…
Russia is going to be kaboomed too… Moscow and St. Petersburg might be leveled, if that happens several cities across US and Europe will suffer the same fate.
I no say this war will affect everyone, but I’m not scared.
Don't just mention cities across Europe and US, be specific pls.. cheesy

Washington, New York, London, Paris will be the first to go down in the West.. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Biden’s Aides Discover Second Batch Of Classified Documents At Another Location / Will This Criminal AG Be Arrested? / India Court Sentenced Opposition Leader Over Criminal Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.