Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received (5784 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / Items I Ordered From Aliexpress Are Nowhere To Be Found / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by gulfer: 4:31am On Oct 01, 2022
Nice 1, cool cool cool cool
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Bloooody(m): 5:15am On Oct 01, 2022
onlinetrader:
Bro, na access exclusive card o..but right now, e no dey do reach 20usd a month sef. useless bank..After paying almost 70k to subscribe for it year..

Access exclusive card?
First am hearing of this abeg
Explain
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by mu2sa2: 6:00am On Oct 01, 2022
RepoMan007:
Phones with barely replaceable parts. This one na egg.
Exactly! Even if it's a small fault, you are on your own with these Chinese phones only available online. In China maybe no problem with replacement parts, but here I am sorry nothing. I know someone who bought umidigi a11 from jumia after reading about its excellent specifications. The phone looks great but within just 2 months wahala started with no audio when receiving calls unless its switched to speakers. Somebody here on nairaland suggested switching off the proximity sensor, but there's nowhere this can be done either on the phone itself and downloaded apps couldn't either. With no warranty or customer care, the problem has no solution so far. Or does anyone knows how it can be resolved?
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by onlinetrader: 7:15am On Oct 01, 2022
Bloooody:

Access exclusive card?
First am hearing of this abeg
Explain
Yeah..it exists. The card was designed to allow you spend up to 2000usd on international transactions in a Month but for a fee. You pay around 80k for annual sub (I think this is what they charge currently). It comes with other benefits like two free movie tickets every month, 6gb worth of data and something else..well, I only claim the data every month..

Problem is, I was only able to enjoy the card for about 3 months before the spending limit was reviewed downward to 1k USD a month. Now it is as bad as 20usd a month which is still subject to the availability of Forex..hehehe..

I think what killed this package is the arbitrage runz done with it by guys wey Sabi..this one na talk for another day sha..so the bank was always running out of Forex before the month ends..

1 Like

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by onlinetrader: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2022
NuclearReactor:
3 weeks is quite fast, have u been using aliexpress standard shipping all those while
Yes, but not just AliExpress. In the past, I used to use Singapore post. There was a time I got delivery of a watch within 1 week through Singapore post. I was shocked..

This thing na luck..even canaio whatever shipping method don deliver within 3 weeks before.
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by onlinetrader: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2022
Josephfidelis:
abeg gift me your old phone, I'd really appreciate bruv
Sorry, my sister is already in line waiting. I am still finding it hard to give it to her cos I don't have the time yet to transfer my files to the new phone
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Bloooody(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2022
onlinetrader:
Yeah..it exists. The card was designed to allow you spend up to 2000usd on international transactions in a Month but for a fee. You pay around 80k for annual sub (I think this is what they charge currently). It comes with other benefits like two free movie tickets every month, 6gb worth of data and something else..well, I only claim the data every month..

Problem is, I was only able to enjoy the card for about 3 months before the spending limit was reviewed downward to 1k USD a month. Now it is as bad as 20usd a month which is still subject to the availability of Forex..hehehe..

I think what killed this package is the arbitrage runz done with it by guys wey Sabi..this one na talk for another day sha..so the bank was always running out of Forex before the month ends..
Why didn't you just use chipper cash?
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by lereinter(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2022
Thanks for the feedback
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by gonkin(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2022
RepoMan007:
Phones with barely replaceable parts. This one na egg.

If the phone is durable u wont have to change parts. Been using mine over 4 years, money no dey like that. The phone no gree spoil. Wanna buy the same brand. This time waterproof and shock proof. I no dey for my yam no done

1 Like

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by RepoMan007: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2022
gonkin:

If the phone is durable u wont have to change parts. Been using mine over 4 years, money no dey like that. The phone no gree spoil. Wanna buy the same brand. This time waterproof and shock proof. I no dey for my yam no done
Durable you say? Yours is an isolated case even if true. The average durability is what matters and accidental damage do occur. Damaged charging ports, broken screen, heating board and battery, fast draining batteries.
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by TrillKennyEmek(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2022
Congratulations bro.

Happy Independence Anniversary.

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by onlinetrader: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2022
Bloooody:

Why didn't you just use chipper cash?
the exchange rate isn't favourable compared to what Nigerian banks can offer
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Cyril009(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
onlinetrader:
the exchange rate isn't favourable compared to what Nigerian banks can offer

everybody is raising their rates these days since there isn't a lot of forex to go around if you can handle the stress of sourcing dollars from the black market open a Dom account and get a dollar card 8 - 10k monthly limit
recommend bank are Gtb,Uba,Zenith

some banks require you to have to $10 while opening the account

1 Like

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by onlinetrader: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Cyril009:

everybody is raising their rates these days since there isn't a lot of forex to go around if you can handle the stress of sourcing dollars from the black market open a Dom account and get a dollar card 8 - 10k monthly limit
recommend bank are Gtb,Uba,Zenith

some banks require you to have to $10 while opening the account
Yeah..I agree with you. I have a GT dorm account, the funding is the problem

2 Likes

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Josephfidelis(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
onlinetrader:
Sorry, my sister is already in line waiting. I am still finding it hard to give it to her cos I don't have the time yet to transfer my files to the new phone
okay bruv I totally understand, family first wink, I'm looking for a phone to buy but the amount with me isn't enough yet, I wanna get the redmi 8a, it's 30k, but I have 15k.. If u can help with any amount, I'd really appreciate.. We can talk if u want..
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by gonkin(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
RepoMan007:
Durable you say? Yours is an isolated case even if true. The average durability is what matters and accidental damage do occur. Damaged charging ports, broken screen, heating board and battery, fast draining batteries.

I did change my charge board once. That was 2019, kicked it while charging. Order was 4200.
Phone has fallen countless times, on bellows, concrete, face flat on tiles. Has fallen in thinner, water and diesel its not even ip68. I mostly work at elevated locations so i need a more rugged smartphone cuz someday it may experience a fall that would take it down. Ive been using without protective case for 2 year

Its a damn oukitel k7 as for battery its 10000mah (dual 5000mah). Battery life is really good but not as good as when i first got it

As for heating, it has a large aluminium heatsink close to the fingerprint scanner
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
onlinetrader:
Guys, remember this thread I opened some months ago? See the link below

You are among the few lucky ones. Don't ever send valuable items through Nipost.

1 Like

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Envivo: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
onlinetrader:
Yeah..I agree with you. I have a GT dorm account, the funding is the problem
please I need help with getting referees for Gtbank Dom account
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Phastboy: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
onlinetrader:
Guys, remember this thread I opened some months ago? See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7134182/phone-ordered-aliexpress-being-held

The link up here is where I alleged the phone I ordered from AliExpress was being held by Nigerian Customs. I think I was wrong.. Although, the tracking began to move the following day after it hit the Front Page which makes me feel it was being held somewhere and for some reasons. I eventually received the phone. The phone was delivered in just 9 days after my lamentations hit FP

I am so sorry for not giving the update. The phone was well received on the 28th of May, 2022. I didn't pay more than #200..because the label on the packet was almost not readable, so they didn't know it was a phone..Hehe

Don't mind the picture quality of the attachments o! It is of my old redmi phone which I used to snap it(camera got damaged). The new Poco phone's picture quality is so on point

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Which store?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Race X400 Smartphone. / Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman / The Most Durable Smart Phone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.