Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony (54955 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Why Can't I Have A Simple Wedding Like This? #3.2 Million Is Just Unnecesary / Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by freemi(m): 4:27am On Oct 02, 2022
donaldking100:

broke men association slogan.
oga bring out money & do things the right way it's done.
it's a once in a lifetime something, & it deserves to be done well.
how is the right way done? Abeg make wunna ress
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Bigloaf: 6:30am On Oct 02, 2022
donaldking100:

Make he owe debts full ground because na once in a life time stuff abi. Use your sense. Teenager.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by placeofallure(f): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2022
donaldking100:

Just what is NOT done well about this wedding?

Who defined what is well or not?

Some people will forever be bound, enslaved, and suppressed by imaginary captors.

Good luck to you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by ogaemma: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2022
donaldking100:

Big head but empty brain. Everyday comes once in a life time.
Life is choice. And who told you the wedding was not done in the right way?
As rich as J-z, He only 9 persons attend his wedding.
Keep living a fake life.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by KingLennon(m): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2022
donaldking100:

What about people wer dey divorce under 1 year? That's waste of funds
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Bruno3000(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2022
As in na guy man dey yan this trash? Am disappointed. Pple like u are the ones destroying our society.
donaldking100:

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Reallv: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2022
It might be that.....both where once marry before.This new ⁰have to be lowkey.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Dabliss02(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=donaldking100 post=117156229]

it's a once in a lifetime something, & it deserves to be done well. Mumu of the highest order
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2022
donaldking100:

who told you there is a right way,as far as you paid the bride price and fulfill conditions met in the list.you must not throw party.This your reasoning is too shallow.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by AbuAeesha: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
donaldking100:

broke men association slogan. oga bring out money & do things the right way it's done. it's a once in a lifetime something, & it deserves to be done well.
some go beyond their means to do this so called once in a lifetime. SAY NO TO FAKE LIFE!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by deltateam: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
donaldking100:

Nonsense. This is commendable.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by ceematics: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
deltateam:

Nonsense. This is commendable.
Any other questions? I'm ready to answer
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Traplord09: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
donaldking100:

People like u end up in broke marriage
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by fxexperts: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
AfroMighty:

Once in a life time can ruin the life time if not properly manage....you want them to have a lousy wedding where majority of the people that will be present don't care if they love each other or not, they just want to eat and drink... the couple realize there's a whole new life after the wedding day, that's why they cut their coat so well..
Na lie joor.. They should just tell the truth.. both of them are damn broke.. I know of a broke guy some years back who wanted to get married and he always give this quote.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by fluffybaby(f): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Cutehector:
as e dey pain you, e dey sweet dem.

Na you Sabi too. When you analyze my emotion finish make you drink chilled water on my behalf. Las las you go dey olrite.
As if Wetin I type no make sense. Shebi Dem want do wedding on a lowest budget? Why my idea cone bad for your eyes? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Cutehector(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2022
fluffybaby:

Na you Sabi too. When you analyze my emotion finish make you drink chilled water on my behalf. Las las you go dey olrite.
As if Wetin I type no make sense. Shebi Dem want do wedding on a lowest budget? Why my idea cone bad for your eyes? grin grin
e dey pain u
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by fluffybaby(f): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Cutehector:
e dey pain u

You talk true. E dey pain me say Dem no get money do better wedding and have enough to flex years and years after. I blame you and Buhari for that. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by iamL(f): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good for them but never in my generation.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by AlphaTaikun: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Indeed, wedding is not expensive. Many people are not married today not because they can't take care of a family but because they want an elaborate wedding ceremony.

This Nigerian Lady shared the below photos from her simple wedding ceremony.

Dem no dey use money money, na you just wan show off.
This is what I call an ultra-minimalist wedding. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wedding Pixs / Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Hausa Wedding Photos Going Viral Over Bizarre Bridal Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.