Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister (3182 Views)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Bigleaf1006: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2022
I have been married for 7 years now and dated my wife for another 7 years prior.,we are blessed with 2 kids,a girl and a boy.

I am not keen on having anymore children and we are quite happy and comfortable.However, my wife's elder sister who is also happily married for about 20 years has only one child who is about 16 years now but she has been having it difficult having another one.

My wife told me she wants us to help her sister have another baby, that is make a new baby and give it to her, this initially sounded like a joke the first time she told me and I just laughed it off,but she has asked me this same thing several times over. I havent even given her room to discuss it with me but she somehow always finds a way to slip it into our convo oftentimes.

Though her sister who is quite comfortable never mentioned it to me but I am very sure they must have discussed it and her mum as codedly been pressuring me to have another child yapping on about how she wants more grandchildren because she has only 2 children- my wife and her sis.

How ridiculous does this sound or am i the one making too much of an issue out of this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Namdeenero(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2022
Things dey happen lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by ValCon888: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
What fuckery is this?
Her elder sister should go and adopt and leave your family out of it.

Looks to me there's so much to this story that your wife isn't letting you know about.

12 Likes

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Bigleaf1006: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Namdeenero:
Things dey happen lipsrsealed

Bros!! Who dey craze, me or them? ; angry

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Karleb(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
Na like this child trafficking dey start.

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by obiekunie01: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

so long as say you go fuk the sister for as long as it takes to get her pregnant then no problems at all.

BUT IF THEM TELL YOU SAY NA THAT TYPE WEY THEM GO GIVE YOU BOTTLE MAKE YOU GO WA-NK INSIDE GIVE THEM, NEVER EVER EVER ACCEPT IT!

8 Likes

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Justbehave(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bigleaf1006:
I have been married for 7 years now and dated my wife for another 7 years prior.,we are blessed with 2 kids,a girl and a boy.

I am not keen on having anymore children and we are quite happy and comfortable.However, my wife's elder sister who is also happily married for about 20 years has only one child who is about 16 years now but she has been having it difficult having another one.

My wife told me she wants us to help her sister have another baby, that is make a new baby and give it to her, this initially sounded like a joke the first time she told me and I just laughed it off,but she has asked me this same thing several times over. I havent even given her room to discuss it with me but she somehow always finds a way to slip it into our convo oftentimes.

Though her sister who is quite comfortable never mentioned it to me but I am very sure they must have discussed it and her mum as codedly been pressuring me to have another child yapping on about how she wants more grandchildren because she has only 2 children- my wife and her sis.

How ridiculous does this sound or am i the one making too much of an issue out of this?
This issue was brought up to you because they all know you are a weak man . Fear no go allow any wife or woman raise such issues to a strong man. So they can't go and adopt or look for solutions outside? You must be the one to give her a child. So many weak men in this generation.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Unzerious: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
obiekunie01:

so long as say you go fuk the sister for as long as it takes to get her pregnant then no problems at all.

BUT IF THEM TELL YOU SAY NA THAT TYPE WEY THEM GO GIVE YOU BOTTLE MAKE YOU GO WA-NK INSIDE GIVE THEM, NEVER EVER EVER ACCEPT IT!

What kinda stewpid Advice is this? undecided

Did OP tell you he's sex starved or ready to be a Sperm donor

5 Likes

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by obiekunie01: 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Unzerious:

What kinda stewpid Advice is this? undecided

Did OP tell you he's sex starved or ready to be a Sperm donor

oga he seek for opinion and i gave him my own!

you give your won and waka pass! leave other peoples opinion alone!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by HarlequinLekex: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Op tell them to go look for solution elsewhere if they persist change it for them.

From what i can see it is like it has sth to do with family tradition i am not sure o
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by HarlequinLekex: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is what happens when u relate to ur family in laws too much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Justbehave(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
This is what happens when u relate to ur family in laws too much
Thank you. Na all dis men wey Sabi do eye service where their in-laws dey.Forming better man.Make him go give him wife sister pickin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Epositive(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is ridiculous. How you didn't see this as a high form of disrespect both from your wife and her family is what amazes me.

9 Likes

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by meobizy(f): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Another day, another fake story on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Dbrawllm0098(f): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
This makes no sense. Unreasonable and highly unusual request on so many levels. Just say no!
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by emmanuelbrown26: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Justbehave:
This issue was brought up to you because they all know you are a weak man . Fear no go allow any wife or woman raise such issues to a strong man. So they can't go and adopt or look for solutions outside? You must be the one to give her a child. So many weak men in this generation.
Sometimes, i feel ashame of sharing dis generation with some idiots, we hv so many weak idiots parading themselves as man, imagine d effontry.

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Justbehave(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Sometimes, i feel ashame of sharing dis generation with some idiots, we hv so many weak idiots parading themselves as man, imagine d effontry.
The guy na akamu. Na him be the wife and the wife na the husband.Imagine a woman no get fear come to tell me such rubbish. I never see that woman even my mother sef, fear no go allow her talk such thing near me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by emmanuelbrown26: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
Justbehave:
The guy na akamu. Na him be the wife and the wife na the husband.Imagine a woman no get fear come to tell me such rubbish. I never see that woman even my mother sef, fear no go allow her talk such thing near me.
Otochaaa a, d guy na confirm aakwa mkpuru amu

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Justbehave(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Otochaaa a, d guy na confirm aakwa mkpuru amu
Kikiki. Make him kukuma go do Wetin dem ask am before dem go throwway him things outside.
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
madness upon madness.... so technically they want you to have a child and give it up for adoption to her sista.
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by DaInferno(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

so you mother in-law had only 2 kids, but wants you guys to have more?
Wow grin
Some women don't see anything wrong with some of the things they suggest until the table is turned.
I cant say anything. I nver marry grin
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by DaInferno(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Justbehave:
u d call am akamu, but think first; have you imagined you couldn't have kids and surrogacy is ur option? grin
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Justbehave(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
DaInferno:
u d call am akamu, but think first; have you imagined you couldn't have kids and surrogacy is ur option? grin
And he is the only person that can give them a child? Why didn't they go look for someone else and pay? See finish na him be this abeg.
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by DaInferno(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
obiekunie01:

oga he seek for opinion and i gave him my own!

you give your won and waka pass! leave other peoples opinion alone!

grin the opinion wack sha...be like wetin small pikin go talk
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Justbehave(m): 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
DaInferno:
It wasn't wack because you guys fail to notice the sarcasm in his comments. Since his wife,their mother and sister are so stupid to say such they should allow the op to Bleep the sister-in-law and get her pregnant nah.

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by obiekunie01: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
DaInferno:

hia!!

who are you to decide wack opinion?? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by obiekunie01: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Justbehave:
It wasn't wack because you guys fail to notice the sarcasm in his comments. Since his wife,their mother and sister are so stupid to say such they should allow the op to Bleep the sister-in-law and get her pregnant nah.

men! am so happy people with oil in their heads still full naija!

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Justbehave(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
obiekunie01:

men! am so happy people with oil in their heads still full naija!

Welcome nwanne mmadu. Don't mind all this weak men that are willing to support any rubbish from a woman just because of pussy
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is ridiculous. Having a kid and giving it to your sister isn't surrogacy. You're giving your kid out.

If you're interested in helping your in-law with a kid, you could make her pay for artificial insemination (I think it's called IVF) with your wife carrying the baby. But this one where you impregnate your wife and give the kid to her sister isn't part of it and would cause many problems down the line.

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Davidave(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
I would say no. They want a baby they can adopt
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Bigleaf1006: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Shoodboi:
This is ridiculous. Having a kid and giving it to your sister isn't surrogacy. You're giving your kid out.

If you're interested in helping your in-law with a kid, you could make her pay for artificial insemination (I think it's called IVF) with your wife carrying the baby. But this one where you impregnate your wife and give the kid to her sister isn't part of it and would cause many problems down the line.
Thanks for your apt comment, I am not even interested in neither of the options. Its the seeming absurdity in my wifes thinking that I just find it difficult to believe

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Bigleaf1006: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Justbehave:

Mr macho!! I have not in anyway opined I am interested in any options as regards my wife's request, my mother inlaw herself won't have the guts to say it to me directly though we are very close and she is very fun of me, don't know why, maybe cos she doesn't have a son and I am very relatable.
Let's leave it at being just a warped thought in my wife's head. But I not go lie the thought of her mentioning it gives me cringes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kids Outside Wedlock? / Why Do Many Nigerians Develop Accents Few Months After Leaving Nigeria? / What Can I Do To My Stomack After Delivery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.