Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister (3219 Views)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Justbehave(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Mr macho!! I have not in anyway opined I am interested in any options as regards my wife's request, my mother inlaw herself won't have the guts to say it to me directly though we are very close and she is very fun of me, don't know why, maybe cos she doesn't have a son and I am very relatable.
Let's leave it at being just a warped thought in my wife's head. But I not go lie the thought of her mentioning it gives me cringes
Don't ever try it Biko. They should look for alternative outside.
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Thanks for your apt comment, I am not even interested in neither of the options. Its the seeming absurdity in my wifes thinking that I just find it difficult to believe

Please make it clear to her because your indecisiveness may be taken as approval. Don't be angry or stern about it. Be clever. Go the emotional route and let her know you'd be emotionally attached to the child and will always see it as yours. To avoid issues down the line, it's best your sister-in-law finds someone else other than your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Helpout12345: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
That arrangement your wife told you is not what is called Surrogacy. That arrangement is just giving out your child.

The sister-in-law should pursue IVF, legal adoption or legal Surrogacy.

Don't do this arrangement they are pushing to you. It looks like only "women" arrangement without deep thought about it.
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Bigleaf1006: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Shoodboi:

Please make it clear to her because your indecisiveness may be taken as approval. Don't be angry or stern about it. Be clever. Go the emotional route and let her know you'd be emotionally attached to the child and will always see it as yours. To avoid issues down the line, it's best your sister-in-law finds someone else other than your wife.

Baba!! U be man wey sabi....big ups bro

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by MufasaLion: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Where do y'all always find these type of people?

grin grin grin
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Baronthecelebri: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
You're a weak man. Simping is very bad
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by culf: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bigleaf1006:
I have been married for 7 years now and dated my wife for another 7 years prior.,we are blessed with 2 kids,a girl and a boy.

I am not keen on having anymore children and we are quite happy and comfortable.However, my wife's elder sister who is also happily married for about 20 years has only one child who is about 16 years now but she has been having it difficult having another one.

My wife told me she wants us to help her sister have another baby, that is make a new baby and give it to her, this initially sounded like a joke the first time she told me and I just laughed it off,but she has asked me this same thing several times over. I havent even given her room to discuss it with me but she somehow always finds a way to slip it into our convo oftentimes.

Though her sister who is quite comfortable never mentioned it to me but I am very sure they must have discussed it and her mum as codedly been pressuring me to have another child yapping on about how she wants more grandchildren because she has only 2 children- my wife and her sis.

How ridiculous does this sound or am i the one making too much of an issue out of this?

surrogacy is not bad, you all are family, so allow her to help carry her sister's baby but not you impregnating your wife, gives birth and handing it over, no! These are 2 different things
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by 2Radii: 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin grin grin weyrey
obiekunie01:

oga he seek for opinion and i gave him my own!

you give your won and waka pass! leave other peoples opinion alone!

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by ObalendeCMS: 12:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Women with their desperate and snaky character. ��
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Victoria938(f): 12:53am On Oct 02, 2022
They can adopt. There are plenty of children who need homes.
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by sexy74(m): 7:15am On Oct 02, 2022
Bigleaf1006:
I have been married for 7 years now and dated my wife for another 7 years prior.,we are blessed with 2 kids,a girl and a boy.

I am not keen on having anymore children and we are quite happy and comfortable.However, my wife's elder sister who is also happily married for about 20 years has only one child who is about 16 years now but she has been having it difficult having another one.

My wife told me she wants us to help her sister have another baby, that is make a new baby and give it to her, this initially sounded like a joke the first time she told me and I just laughed it off,but she has asked me this same thing several times over. I havent even given her room to discuss it with me but she somehow always finds a way to slip it into our convo oftentimes.

Though her sister who is quite comfortable never mentioned it to me but I am very sure they must have discussed it and her mum as codedly been pressuring me to have another child yapping on about how she wants more grandchildren because she has only 2 children- my wife and her sis.

How ridiculous does this sound or am i the one making too much of an issue out of this?
Check that your wife make e no be say she wan carry belle for another man dash him sister.
Trust at your own peril .
If I may ask na who go be the papa?
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by falcon01: 7:18am On Oct 02, 2022
obiekunie01:

now that's how you quote a reply
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by mrblessed(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2022
Although it's a cringe-worthy, something the online pretentious herd will wail about and condemn, it's, however, entirely within your right to either consider it or strongly lambaste your wife for making such suggestion. A lot of things happen in the family circle, so make your decision about this proposal or provide them with another option.
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Bigleaf1006: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2022
sexy74:

Check that your wife make e no be say she wan carry belle for another man dash him sister.
Trust at your own peril .
If I may ask na who go be the papa?

Me wet don dey find where I go for vasectomy sef....i det go family health clinic this week
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by aromaticmassage: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

How ridiculous does this sound or am i the one making too. much of an issue out of this?

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Justbehave(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2022
aromaticmassage:
if this story is real and your sister in-law is serious, I can be of help to her. I'll impregnate her free of charge. So long she is genuine with what she want.
Guy man. Lol
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by sexy74(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Me wet don dey find where I go for vasectomy sef....i det go family health clinic this week
No do any vasectomy ooh, matter fit change.
Just dey extra careful.
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Epositive:
This is ridiculous. How you didn't see this as a high form of disrespect both from your wife and her family is what amaze me.

African man and disrespect na 5&6.
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by NaBanga: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tell her that you will sleep with her sister every day for the next 60 days. If she can't agree, then don't do it. You will understand why later.

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by ecolime(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Your wife's sister has a grown child already not like she doesn't have any.

The kain nonsense stories I dey hear on Nairaland these days. I honestly want to believe they are not real.

If your wife wants another baby, it's understandable. But conceiving, carrying the pregnancy for 9 months and then 'dashing' her sister the baby. How does that even work?

I'm sorry to say this, your wife and her people see you as a weak man to even mute such a stupid idea.

Nonsense talk
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by spiralwedge(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

It's ridiculous. Please codedly have a vasectomy. You can travel for a week to have it done and heal without her suspecting anything.

DM me for the centres in Lagos and Abuja
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by MufasaLion: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
spiralwedge:

It's ridiculous. Please codedly have a vasectomy. You can travel for a week to have it done and heal without her suspecting anything.

DM me for the centres in Lagos and Abuja

Your advice is even more ridiculous! Why go for vasectomy just to avoid his in-laws demand? Is he not man enough to outrightly decline their demand?

Some things only require common sense and not foolishness.
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by frozen70(f): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

They should go for adoption to avoid future stories that will disintegrate both families

They can also look elsewhere for a better surrogate mother because surrogate mothers are not really meant to know where the parents of their surrogate child lives talk more of knowing anything about them

No one knows tomorrow so apply it with caution

Once your wife surrogates for them, she has no claim over the child

But she will still have deep feelings about the whole thing after handing over the child to them

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by spiralwedge(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
MufasaLion:

Your advice is even more ridiculous! Why go for vasectomy just to avoid his in-laws demand? Is he not man enough to outrightly decline their demand?

Some things only require common sense and not foolishness.

I can only guess you’re single, or a military man or based in Russia or Ukraine.

Nigerian marriages and family dynamics don’t work like that.
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by MufasaLion: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2022
spiralwedge:

I can only guess you’re single, or a military man or based in Russia or Ukraine.

Nigerian marriages and family dynamics don’t work like that.

So the dynamics of Nigerian marriages makes it a must for a man to succumb to in-laws request even at your inconvenience, especially a stupid request like this?

Y'all be tolerating bullshit in the name of family and in-laws.

Moreover, what has my relationship status have to do with a situation like this? Some things just need common sense!
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Vyolet(f): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2022
What modalities are they employing?
Are tou going to sleep with the sister and get her pregnant or you will get your wife pregnant and she gives the baby to sister or sister Hubby will sleep with your own wife or you will donate the sperm into test tubes?

Just asking ooo
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by Truvelisback(m): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

What abt her elder sister's husband?
Re: Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister by aromaticmassage: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Justbehave:
Guy man. Lol
na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Claims She Delivered 7 Children In 1 Year, Says More Com Miracle Or Fraud? / My Husbands Appearance / Why Should I Not Have An Abortion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.