Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! (1992 Views)

EFCC Dusts Yahaya Bello’s Files, May Be Arrested This Week / Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS / EFCC Reveals When Ganduje Will Be Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by LocalStandard1(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2022
This neck pressing is too much, Haba!!! For more than a month now they have been holding rallies upon rallies, everywhere. what is it?! Are they the only ones.!

Their rally in Abuja alone is more than all the ones by other parties put together. They couldn't wait for 28 September to come now they're gathering everywhere, everyday, don't they have jobs, don't they?

This morning, everywhere you go it's Labour Party, Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed. ah ah! Everybody's talking about Labour Party. This neck pressing is too much, we wi not take it!

17 Likes

Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by Prosper91(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Suicide for Atiku and Agbado pigs

16 Likes

Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by Abfinest007(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
They must be arrested .this oppression is too much

1 Like

Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by Hyperchi(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sniper da cheap and easy.way to Oluwa
Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by LocalStandard1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Ttalk my APC babe I see you, what do you think we should do about this situation?
Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by Ttalk: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
LocalStandard1:
This neck pressing is too much, Haba!!! For more than a month now they have been holding rallies upon rallies, everywhere. what is it?! Are they the only ones.!

Their rally in Abuja alone is more than all the ones by other parties put together. They couldn't wait for 28 September to come now they're gathering everywhere, everyday, don't they have jobs, don't they?

This morning, everywhere you go it's Labour Party, Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed. ah ah! Everybody's talking about Labour Party. This neck pressing is too much, we wi not take it!

Self-delusion is allowed, don't come here to say rigging by the time the real result hits you in the face.

Meanwhile, you can savor your online crowd and enjoy your fake followers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by Foreseer: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
More Neck Pressing

6 Likes

Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by LocalStandard1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
Ttalk:

Self-delusion is allowed, don't come here to say rigging by the time the real result hits you in the face.

Meanwhile, you can savor your online crowd and enjoy your fake followers

Hahahahaahahahaha. My personal female person on politics section, I know you will never disappoint. I promise you, before all this is over your eyes will be open and you will discover the truth about who you're supporting.

Unlike you, I have no tribal affiliation with the Labour Party candidate. unlike you I receive nothing supporting him, pour love baby, pour soyayya, pour ihunanya, pour ife.
Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by Bontafa: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abfinest007:
They must be arrested .this oppression is too much

Neck pressing 101

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Hahahahaahahahaha. My personal female person on politics section, I know you will never disappoint. I promise you, before all this is over your eyes will be open and you will discover the truth about who you're supporting.

Unlike you, I have no tribal affiliation with the Labour Party candidate. unlike you I receive nothing supporting him, pour love baby, pour soyayya, pour ihunanya, pour ife.
Your body go calm down after the election
Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by LocalStandard1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Your body go calm down after the election
My man, never in the history of Nigeria has the entire Nigerians in all regions, tribes and even in diaspora come together for an Igbo man. History is being made in our eyes.

I and the majority are waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
LocalStandard1:

My man, never in the history of Nigeria has the entire Nigerians in all regions, tribes. and even in diaspora come together for an Igbo man. History is being made in our eyes.

I and the majority are waiting for you.
the igbo man will not come distant third after the election

1 Like

Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by GoodLife4live: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
LocalStandard1:

I dey there already for surveillance... majorities are paid nyamiris...

The rally was announced at all igbo town hall meetings in Lagos.... Mobilization fee and logic were provided....

Let me tell u meeting point.. as at 6am today, bus was stationed at Abuleegba , iyana ipaja, agege in other to conven them to festac and surulere..... mobilization leader is in charge of sharing of menu and coordination.... It is a planed thing by the igbos... Not nigerians..

We are seriously laughing at unaa stupidity...

70% no get PVC from our investigation...
Unaa don turn the campaign to Yoruba and 8gno thing and infact hidden agenda is involved and the majority free sponsorer are ipob group disguising as obidient... Showing fake love to Nigerians... We Sabi unaa... 2023 go soon reach....

Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by GoodLife4live: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obi is an ipobian...Obi presidency is Igbo agenda... Ipob are using dis opportunity to get to power....

Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by LocalStandard1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
the igbo man will not come distant third after the election

That is all you see, an "Igbo man". Patriotic Nigerians see a credible Nigerian President material.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by Ttalk: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
[quote author=LocalStandard1 post=117169081][/quote]

He who laugh last laugh best. I no want hear rigging or noise of lefelendum or Biafla or death in 2023
Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
[quote author=LocalStandard1 post=117169081][/quote]na small be that ekiti and Osun State governorship election

Shey be na 2k votes una struggle to get ba

No worry
Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by Realdon1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
OBIdients carry pepper enter street ooo. Chai.
E choke.
I never see this kind of love in my life before.
This is not ordinary pls.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by Nightwolf1: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Urchins are hiding grin

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by hegelian: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
GoodLife4live:

I dey there already for surveillance... majorities are paid nyamiris...

The rally was announced at all igbo town hall meetings in Lagos.... Mobilization fee and logic were provided....

Let me tell u meeting point.. as at 6am today, bus was stationed at Abuleegba , iyana ipaja, agege in other to conven them to festac and surulere..... mobilization leader is in charge of sharing of menu and coordination.... It is a planed thing by the igbos... Not nigerians..

We are seriously laughing at unaa stupidity...

70% no get PVC from our investigation...
Unaa don turn the campaign to Yoruba and 8gno thing and infact hidden agenda is involved and the majority free sponsorer are ipob group disguising as obidient... Showing fake love to Nigerians... We Sabi unaa... 2023 go soon reach....
Are Igbos not Nigerians?? Don't they have right to contest or be voted for?? So why the tears
Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by GoodLife4live: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
hegelian:

Are Igbos not Nigerians?? Don't they have right to contest or be voted for?? So why the tears

We don't want president with Igbo agenda but with nigeria agendas.... Ipob are the obidients movement.... We Sabi the game.... If obi win ,i go respect unaa...

For Abuja see the results wey den giveus...same thing happening in Lagos now... Igbo... Ipob no fit use obidient movement enter power

1 Like

Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by NothingDoMe: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
GoodLife4live:

We don't want president with Igbo agenda but with nigeria agendas.... Ipob are the obidients movement.... We Sabi the game.... If obi win ,i go respect unaa...

For Abuja see the results wey den giveus...same thing happening in Lagos now... Igbo... Ipob no fit use obidient movement enter power
How did he go through the million march? Was he asking each person which tribe dem be? Sense is far from so many people.
Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by hegelian: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
GoodLife4live:

U are believing what you want to believe but when you remove bias our horizon broaden and its that broadened mind that make us patriotic.. We should stop being myopic and ethnocentric.. I be yoruba and I'm voting obi.. Power need to leave the old guard hand and transition should begin toward a the news generations.. We missed it by taking power from gej and giving pmb thereby going back to the old guard.. We should moving forward not backward even if that movement is just 0.1%.. 0.1% forward movement is better that 5% movement Backward.. All these politicians don't care about us all so we shouldn't be defending them but our own future..
Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by ASAPFERG1: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
After election, no biafra or death
Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by Arysexy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
I went to buy sniper at Alagbado market to disinfect my house, I could not get any one. Was told urchins have bought all the snipers to end their misery due to OBIdient movement torment today.

Re: Obidients Most All Be Arrested, This Is Too Much! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
RALY NO DEY WIN ELECTION,STOP DECEIVING YASEFS.NA PVC COUNT BE KOKO,DO THEY HAVE IT?

(1) (Reply)

Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. / How Peter OBI Destroys APC 's Sponsored Kadiara / France To Lift World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.