Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,491 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good (933 Views)

Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy / The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by deji17: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Peter Obi Candidacy is Igbo Movement, which is good.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
If you are Obidient you will get a wise movement and intelligent brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by successmatters(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Pushing this genuine masses revolution to be a tribal thing is dead on arrival.

Hunger, poverty and insecurity doesn't select tribal names before they kill.

The country is messed up and we all are working to change the line up of looters waiting to enslave us all.

Vote for Peter Obi.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Shut up , Tinubu slave

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by BeautifulMind2: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
deji17:

They must be highest in population for them to ground Nigeria from West, south to north grin grin keep fooling yourself, the sooner you guys know that tribal card you guys are playing isn't working the better for you guys

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by FreeStuffsNG: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
You know that you can not use fake name used by ipob members on the social media to transfer money nah.

This money donation that will still cause fight among my Igbo brethren.smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by Abdul05: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
when breeze blow,Fowl nyash go open cheesy grin

Obi movement is biafran movement not Nigerian movement. grin cheesy

So,

If obi is elected , prepare for impending doom

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by BATified2023: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mirabella00:
If you are Obidient you will get a wise movement and intelligent brain
it’s an Igbo affair,all these ones dey stress themselves

Just that 10bn donation from that Kano businessman to tinubu is will mess up this Igbo madness

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by BeautifulMind2: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This money donation that will still cause fight among my Igbo brethren.smh
Frustrated cry, see how they have rendered Tinubu campaign media clueless and helpless

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:

Just that 10bn donation from that Kano businessman to tinubu is will mess up this Igbo madness

Shut up now if your name wasn't mentioned

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by Eriokanmi: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
deji17:

Since you know its good, ewo wa ni tię mbę? I donated my name isn't showing but i don't care. People with fake news here and there. Beware hate speech. You heard it all during the peace pact signing , in which Emilokan was conspicuously absent . Be warned !
Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by Bluntguy: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mirabella00:

Shut up now if your name wasn't mentioned
Are you minding the urchinistic bat?
Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by Bluntguy: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:

Tiny bats are trying to fly in the day now. But the biggest bat is hybernating in London
Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by Eriokanmi: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abdul05:
when breeze blow.fowl nyash go open cheesy grin

Obi movement is biafran movement not Nigerians... grin cheesy

So,

If obi is elected , prepare for impending doom
Which doom? The buhari we voted in 2015 which many of you said would islamize Nigeria, how far? His tenure is winding down yet, no single state or town had been islamised so far. Here they come again. Obi maa win! Naysayer and prophet of doom!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by lhordspy: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
[quote cheesy [/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by deji17: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Since you know its good, ewo wa ni tię mbę? I donated my name isn't showing but i don't care. People with fake news here and there. Beware hate speech. You heard it all during the peace pact signing , in which Emilokan was conspicuously absent . Be warned !

Be warned? Is that a threat? Cant wait for February to come and go, when we will be hearing the remix of No lefelendum, no erection.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by lhordspy: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy
cheesy
post=117173936][/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by deji17: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

They must be highest in population for them to ground Nigeria from West, south to north grin grin keep fooling yourself, the sooner you guys know that tribal card you guys are playing isn't working the better for you guys

With your rally where nearly 5,000 people attend? You cant fool anybody with these things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by Abdul05: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Which doom? The buhari we voted in 2015 which many of you said would islamize Nigeria, how far? His tenure is winding down yet, no single state or town had been islamised so far. Here they come again. Obi maa win! Naysayer and prophet of doom!

Which many of you said ... ? Who and who ?

I hope you are ok..

Look at those names there, tell me ,if yoruba or hausana/Fulani names are written there.. grin

None abi,

it shows that the remainders are not supporting obi not cos of hate ....

but, fear of what he might do when he gets there.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by KingKO22: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
I use to call them Internally Displaced IPOB grin

Their home is on fire that's why they Wang to payin in Lagos grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by Sonyboom765: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
You no even wait make he kickstart campaign you are crying already

BeautifulMind2:

Frustrated cry, see how they have rendered Tinubu campaign media clueless and helpless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by Pakute: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Make dem change that " Lagos Nurses" to Ibo Nurses/Obidient Nurses . Werey dey disguise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by slivertongue: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Instead of marketing their candidate they are busy trying to de-market a candidate who has found favour before NIGERIANS in the thinking that it would benefit their candidate
Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by Corridon: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by Eriokanmi: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
deji17:

Be warned? Is that a threat? Cant wait for February to come and go, when we will be hearing the remix of No lefelendum, no erection.. grin grin
Lol, alawada kęrikęri cheesy

But Obi is winning this election bro. The whole of South East and South south are already in his pocket, guaranteed. We've not even talked of kaduna Datti-Baba Ahmed's loving state and abuja..that's 13 states. He'd share South west with asiwaju, at least 2 states will vote obi . He's winning benue, see ortom's body language grin. He'd win taraba and jos. I see him winning at least 19 states in total. Apc and pdp can share the rest.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by femisplash: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
slivertongue:

Instead of marketing their candidate they are busy trying to de-market a candidate who has found favour before NIGERIANS in the thinking that it would benefit their candidate
Igbos... As you clearly can see, the list is made up of Ipob nurses.
Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by deji17: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Lol, alawada kęrikęri cheesy

But Obi is winning this election bro. The whole of South East and South south are already in his pocket, guaranteed. We've not even talked of kaduna Datti-Baba Ahmed's loving state and abuja..that's 13 states. He'd share South west with asiwaju, at least 2 states will vote obi . He's winning benue, see ortom's body language grin. He'd win taraba and jos. I see him winning at least 19 states in total. Apc and pdp can share the rest.

How about your 2015, 2019 predictions?? You really like to delude yourselves.
You are showing 5,000 Igbos marching in Lagos and other non south east states, but claiming millions.. grin grin Your eye will soon clear.
Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by seeyounow: 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
angry
Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by Eriokanmi: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
deji17:

How about your 2015, 2019 predictions?? You really like to delude yourselves.
You are showing 5,000 Igbos marching in Lagos and other non south east states, but claiming millions.. grin grin Your eye will soon clear.
I predicted buhari would win in 2015. I also voted him. Say something else...
Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by slivertongue: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
femisplash:

Igbos... As you clearly can see, the list is made up of Ipob nurses.

But they seem be doing good devoid of what you think and are proud of it.
Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by Lionnation: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Urchins have now fone into propaganda full time
Re: Peter Obi Candidacy Is Igbo Movement, Which Is Good by IgOga(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2022
successmatters:
Pushing this genuine masses revolution to be a tribal thing is dead on arrival.

Hunger, poverty and insecurity doesn't select tribal names before they kill.

The country is messed up and we all are working to change the line up of looters waiting to enslave us all.

Vote for Peter Obi.

What will Obi do? If we are crying that doesn't mean we are blind.....Obi was governor for 8 years....what did he do? What are his legacies? He worked with Goodluck Jonathan and head a department in the Federal government....what did he do?......He has his money millions of dollars in offshore account......he is one of the biggest importers into Nigeria....where is the industry he created to move Nigeria from consumption to production?....He now calls PDP a problem but he was part of PDP until few months ago.....apart from the morality of power rotation there is nothing attractive about Obi.....if the argument is that we should allow a south eaterner to be president.....then Obi will be top candidate for this.....if you are going to vote on competence, achievements and history of success....Obi will come last amongst the major contestants

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Nairaland Igbo/obi Supporters / Why Igbos Are Leading The War Against Antisemitism / Breaking: Why Doctors Catch Tinubu's Supporters For Compulsory Psychiatric Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.