Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) (4899 Views)

Dangote Refinery To Reach 650,000 Bpd Production Capacity By End Of 2024 / Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim / Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by zeuss: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sarrki!!!! Sarki!!! Sarrki!!!

4 Likes

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Front page
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Honlucas: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
peter obi supporters dy make noise sha...

election is next year lets watch who win
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by nams77: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Myndd44, seun, lalasticlala and other mods.do the needful.
Abeg if you know the mods name, helep me call them

1 Like

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Warri stadium filled to capacity
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by NothingDoMe: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nlfpmod
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
nams77:
Myndd44, seun, lalasticlala and other mods.do the needful.
Abeg if you know the mods name, helep me call them
Imagine if it was another party do you know how many million they will spend to mobilise this crowd

3 Likes

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
derecho:
I pity APC+PDP...
IS MOH247 AND MOFERE AWARE OF THIS NEWS grin

2 Likes

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by TYCO77: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Kabirudeen25:
DM for free delivery grin

No, no, please we need them alive to experience good governance.
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by nams77: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Imagine if it was another party do you know how many million they will spend to mobilise this crowd
I know. I'm in warri too. Was supposed to join but couldn't cos of work
My friends were there anyway

4 Likes

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Somebody should check on okowa.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by derecho(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
Yes..but they are living in denial
OBALOLA55:
IS MOH247 AND MOFERE AWARE OF THIS NEWS grin

1 Like

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Validated: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
Honlucas:

See painment

1 Like

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Masterclass32: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is turning into a carnival of some sort.
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by snowball11(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
The way Agbadoola go collect stoning for some parts of Nigeria during campaign, himself no go understand.

Wetin him wan campaign with for other places apart some states for SW?

Him go say, I singlehandedly built Lagos from nothing to something. After that statement, omoh come see stoning! grin

3 Likes

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Honlucas: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Validated:

See painment

Please don't forget this comment..

I will mention u after the election next year.

He who laugh last laugh best.

Peace
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Broveens42(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
British secret agents are damn good.
They wanna do an obj on obi.... But Atiku is not agreeing to this deal; he wants an Igbo presidency after his tenure instead.,...
Meanwhile, All efforts by past presidents to persuade him have fallen on a deaf ear
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by JOemmy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
So their was a massive obidatti rally here in warri am not even aware of it?
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by kologba: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
It's north that decides who become the president of NIGERIA..... democracy is a game of number....
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Elitefosa: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
I was there live and direct

1 Like

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Omo i never see any third party since 1999 pull these kind of large crowd across nigeria.
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
grin grin grin
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Make una helep my tag our oga moderators Mynd44 Oam4j Seun Oam4j

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by GodsOwnMan: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
Na lie.My sisters were there life. This was independence day celebration and some Ibos came with labor party flag that's all. 99% of the people there don't even know who obi is.
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by doctore212(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kabirudeen25:

I need 37 cartons of sniper.

One to each state and the federal capital.

I can pay cash if u don't mind. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by ebufa: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Honlucas:

you wan rig am! please do !
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by heniford2: 12:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Wonderful grin
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 2:50am On Oct 02, 2022
The towns in the SS and SE and other major towns in Nigeria where you have mostly the educated voters are all lockdown for OBI....

The issue now is the smaller towns and villages.....the LP and PO Campaign team must have plans for those....

Plans for house to house campaign from the urban to the rural areas......

God bless PO
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Grandmeister(m): 3:23am On Oct 02, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Chai, this is Okowa's state o shocked shocked

The 3 senatorial zones in Delta is locked down for Obi. Delta and Rivers are the most influential states in SS and they're both for Obi totally cool cool

SS might even end up giving Obi more votes than any other region in Nigeria.
SS gave Jonathan 6 million votes in 2011. That alone was more than half of what buhari got in 2011. Plus there’s more awareness and the dire urge for real change in the country. Anybody who told you that the north alone can make you president LIED.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Tribe For Nigeria / 10 Reasons Why Anioma State Should Be In The South-east Geopolitical Zone / Nigerian Islamic Bank Set To Begin Operation In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.