Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) (65846 Views)

Today Is World Snake Day / Amazing Six-Legged Robot Expertly Skis Down A Slope In China (Video & Pics) / Once, A Nigerian Somewhere Would Think Like This (what Happened To Us?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by HRMK: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2022
I SAW SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS IN MY RESTROOM!MY INSTINCT MADE ME TO SUSPECT IT WASNT EATHWORM!ITS SPEED WAS RATHER FASTER AND I HAD TO ELIMINATE IT IMMEDIATELY!!
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by LeoMaxtalk: 8:07am On Oct 13, 2022
I’ve seen the snake before but I thought it’s a baby snake so I killed it. I even have the video. I’ve deleted it though. Walking exactly like a snake but look more like a earth worm I don’t think this snake bite because before we killed it we were playing with it with long stick but the snake was just fighting to run.
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2022
I think I might have seen something like this before.
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Ivimmanuel: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2022
falcon01:
I've seen this type of snake before, it's not this colour it's exactly the colour of a worm but it moves and act like a snake or does a big worm move like a snake? Because I swear I saw a worm and every thing about it is snake, it's atleast 6 inch long.
that should be a giant earth worm
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by OgaTimo(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2022
nonsese
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by falcon01: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
that should be a giant earth worm
wow and it moves like a snake and all?
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Prosperous111(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

The snake is totally harmless,oga.Read well .

It’s not necessary you quotes me. You can just read and pass Oga
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Ivimmanuel: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2022
falcon01:
wow and it moves like a snake and all?
they're are actually very sluggish, thicker skin and can be bigger than that snake I took to flight the first time I saw one but discoverd its a worm when cut one with a hole while digging
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Olabode211: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2022
Person fit eat this for inside macaroni make he no know oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2022
internationalman:

Ain't nothing beautiful about snakes. The smaller the more irritating they become.

I just hate them so much that I feel so guilty and unfulfilled whenever they survive my chase and hunt.

Cockroaches too.

The second paragraph gets be laughing...The unfulfilled grin cheesy cool
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by cayorday89(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2022
Prosperous111:
Very beautiful and dangerous shocked

This is the only snake species that will escape our nairaland snake masters pot grin
Me imagining things on their behalf, now picture the image of spag in your plate and picture this species of snakes in large numbers and they are good to go.
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by OluchukwuJosy: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2022
God forbid ahhhh
FaceTanke:
If plenty of it can be caught

Then u cook it with noodles or spaghetti

tongue
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Cardeal200: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2022
internationalman:

Ain't nothing beautiful about snakes. The smaller the more irritating they become.

I just hate them so much that I feel so guilty and unfulfilled whenever they survive my chase and hunt.

Cockroaches too.
My guy i preferred to live with rat than cockroach...... Cockroaches no dey survive anytime i sight them
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Killermamba: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/animals/worlds-smallest-snake-can-easily-be-mistaken-for-an-earthworm.html

I know this snake, we dey use am play for farm that year for Benin. Mainly found in thick forest
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by koladebrainiac(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2022
I fit swear for this Oyinbopipu o, I grow up playing with this type of snake, in my mind its baby snake. and harmless. we use to come across it on farms wtf they discovered it in 2008. dude I have been seeing this way back in 1999 when we used to go to the farm. omo
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by 9jaGovernment: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2022
internationalman:

Cockroaches too.

You sure say nobi the same mama born us.
You just said my mind.
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2022
Berrityga:
Wow.. I think I stepped on something like this last year..
I actually killed one earlier this year, thought it was a mini millipede but i noticed it was far harder to kill , even the head of a broom couldn't kill it, i had to use a stick to kill it
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by mrdipye(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2022
Snake weh u d kill well well for anyigba here
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by FaceTanke: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2022
OluchukwuJosy:
God forbid ahhhh

tongue
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
internationalman:

Cockroaches too.
Wow. Straight outta my thought
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by LawyerLomo(m): 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
internationalman:

Cockroaches too.

And Rat...
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by PUMPIN11(m): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Does this snake has venom too laidis?
Kan it bite? grin
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Abakelawal(f): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hv seen this snake before,it looks like Earthworm but very fast in movement
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by theforemost: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Gohs:
Even if Nigeria economy no good, I can not turn snake to spaghetti. . .

I want to stay alive to see Peter Obi enter Aso Rock villa to congratulate Tinubu as president of Nigeria cheesy
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Thomasankara(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Gohs: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=theforemost post=117528937][/quote]

Why do you misquote people??!!

Fear God naa shocked

I did not mention Tinubu at aallll in my post.
I only mentioned Peter Obi!!!
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by uzoyeka: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
hates snakes angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is This Animal Called / Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) / Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.