Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team (25623 Views)

Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) / Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council / Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by chatinent: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Only two people will contest.
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by frankyychiji(f): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Owopariola001:

Lol.

Now that you're here, how is that my business? are you my wife or a family member? Why should I care about where you are?

Alaye, I'm only for issue-based discussion, not tantrums like kids.

Rest, if you don't have anything to do. cheesy cheesy
You are shameless.
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by TheOgaBoss: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
SmartPolician:

You guys need to calm down.

Don't rate these yeyebrities high.

She may be saying that because she hasn't been mobilized or she would rather stick with Atiku Abubukar.
the issue is why would you include a person in a list without first consulting and getting the person's permission.
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by Owopariola001: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
frankyychiji:
You are shameless.

For saying we should limit the argument to the main issue?

Oga, don't mistake me for the person you see when you look in the mirror. cheesy cheesy
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by frankyychiji(f): 3:52am On Oct 03, 2022
Owopariola001:

For saying we should limit the argument to the main issue?

Oga, don't mistake me for the person you see when you look in the mirror. cheesy cheesy
Your lies are crashing on your heads yakata.
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by Tulsaguy: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
bewla:
Be honest which tribe are you

An unapologetic yoruba boy.

An ijesha boy wey know him left from right.

Oodua ni mi tokan tokan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers / Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / Delta: One State, Two Government Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.