Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,566 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination (401 Views)

Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Is God Real? How Can I Know For Sure That God Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination by Davidf555: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Does the explanation of God existing comes from a personal failure of understanding the surroundings and understanding nature
Or A god is real, if he's real why're there so many of them?
Re: Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination by Dtruthspeaker: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Davidf555:
Does the explanation of God existing comes from a personal failure of understanding the surroundings and understanding nature

Mostly because He Stays Away from men exactly like leaving your car in one of your houses far away.

And secondly because His Staying Away is better than His Coming to men because, He will not accept nonsense and rubbish done in His Presence.

So, He left men alone so that they can "enjoy" the life He has already given them before He quences it.
Re: Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination by AllenforGOD(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Davidf555:
where have u then heard of those useless and non -making sense god huh,i tell God the father in heaven lives and reigns perpetually,well to your own perspective who gave you perceptions or do you think u came to existence all your self?God exists he's my FATHER AND LIFE AND LORD,who made we and life compatible,this should be corroboration that OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN EXISTS AND PLUS READ THE BIBLE TO GRASP BETTER,but before u read accept Jesus Christ as ur lord and personal saviour,do u want to accept jesus now theres no tommorow it may be 2late accept him now<john 14:6,5:24,3:36>
Re: Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination by Davidf555: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
AllenforGOD:
where have u then heard of those useless and non -making sense god huh,i tell God the father in heaven lives and reigns perpetually,well to your own perspective who gave you perceptions or do you think u came to existence all your self?God exists he's my FATHER AND LIFE AND LORD,who made we and life compatible,this should be corroboration that OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN EXISTS AND PLUS READ THE BIBLE TO GRASP BETTER,but before u read accept Jesus Christ as ur lord and personal saviour,do u want to accept jesus now theres no tommorow it may be 2late accept him now<john 14:6,5:24,3:36>
Oh
I'm scared
Lead me to your God
Re: Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination by Maynman: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Which of the Gods? So i can answer properly.

Re: Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Davidf555:

There are hundreds of thousands of gods around you but you can't see any of them with your physical eyes, if you want to perceive gods around you it's their worshipers you'll see.
So there's nothing you can do if you refuse to use the right approach, you can continue typing articles upon articles trying to stop the worshipers but i tell you that it's until they're through with fake promises that they will either switch over to another god or get tired before considering your appeal for atheism. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination by AllenforGOD(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
Davidf555:

Oh
I'm scared
Lead me to your God
what beleif are you,ok say this out loudly with a sincere heart openly.Lord Jesus i confess am a sinner and have left your path that leads to life,and i beleive am not worth to come to your presence but now lord i beleive you died on the cross and rose for my sins to be cleanse and bring intimacy btw i and THE FATHER lord i now beleive in my heart that you exists lord therefore come into my life i accept you as my lord and personal saviour lord pls give me your holy spirit that i may have a new heart and steadfast spirit father please lead me to your salvation so i can be saved,thank u for accepting and saving me in jesus name amen.get a bible and read psalm 51:1-17,and wanna know abt jesus read luke,john,matthew,about the creations of God read genesis,exodus may you be saved in jesus name amen.
Re: Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination by MrPRevailer(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Davidf555:

There are many gods because there are many fallen angels or demons.
Also, in the beginning, the sons of God left heaven to sleep with the daughters of men. The offsprings became mighty men with special powers and abilities.

Human beings naturally seeking to worship something they can see, behold and wonder at have created all manner of religions.
But God Almighty warned the Children of Israel not to serve the gods of the nations.
He did a lot of miracles to prove to them he is the Almighty God. The God of gods.

Today, the name of Jesus is doing miraculous works, healing incurable sicknesses and diseases, casting out devils from the people possessed with them etc.
For 20 years in the Lord's Chosen church, these inexplicable miracles have been happening and you can come and experience it live.

1 Like

Re: Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination by Davidf555: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
MrPRevailer:

There are many gods because there are many fallen angels or demons.
Also, in the beginning, the sons of God left heaven to sleep with the daughters of men. The offsprings became mighty men with special powers and abilities.

Human beings naturally seeking to worship something they can see, behold and wonder at have created all manner of religions.
But God Almighty warned the Children of Israel not to serve the gods of the nations.
He did a lot of miracles to prove to them he is the Almighty God. The God of gods.

Today, the name of Jesus is doing miraculous works, healing incurable sicknesses and diseases, casting out devils from the people possessed with them etc.
For 20 years in the Lord's Chosen church, these inexplicable miracles have been happening and you can come and experience it live.
No
Re: Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination by EricBloodAxe: 5:19am On Oct 03, 2022
AllenforGOD:

Without sex between ur father n mother u wouldn't have existed so instead of thanking an imaginary being for ur existence u should rather pass the gratitude to ur parents. Trust me if ur father had worn a gold circle condom that day, u wouldn't be here trying to share the same lies you've been lying to urslf
Re: Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination by Kobojunkie: 5:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Davidf555:
Well, the man whose god is money knows and sees what his god is capable of. His explanations as far as his god existing would not necessarily come from a personal failure of understanding the surroundings and understanding nature. Same probably goes same for those who worship self, trees etc. So yes, your deity of choice can be real and yes there can be many of them since there are no hard and fast rules that stipulate that only a handful can exist at a time. undecided
Re: Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination by EricBloodAxe: 5:27am On Oct 03, 2022
AllenforGOD:
what beleif are you,ok say this out loudly with a sincere heart openly.Lord Jesus i confess am a sinner and have left your path that leads to life,and i beleive am not worth to come to your presence but now lord i beleive you died on the cross and rose for my sins to be cleanse and bring intimacy btw i and THE FATHER lord i now beleive in my heart that you exists lord therefore come into my life i accept you as my lord and personal saviour lord pls give me your holy spirit that i may have a new heart and steadfast spirit father please lead me to your salvation so i can be saved,thank u for accepting and saving me in jesus name amen.get a bible and read psalm 51:1-17,and wanna know abt jesus read luke,john,matthew,about the creations of God read genesis,exodus may you be saved in jesus name amen.

You keep praying to urslf. Trust me nobody listens to that thing u call a prayer. If I should ask u what ur god looks like, u have no clue what he looks like, u just believe in an indoctrination that has existed before u were born and has been passed on by people who refused to think outside the box. Atleast an Ogun or Obatala worshipper knows what the deity looks like and when they incantate and perform rituals they get answers instantly. Can't say the same for ur god when u pray into empty space and yell in tongues and at the end of the day, ur noise won't cross the roof.
Re: Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination by AllenforGOD(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2022
EricBloodAxe:

You keep praying to urslf. Trust me nobody listens to that thing u call a prayer. If I should ask u what ur god looks like, u have no clue what he looks like, u just believe in an indoctrination that has existed before u were born and has been passed on by people who refused to think outside the box. Atleast an Ogun or Obatala worshipper knows what the deity looks like and when they incantate and perform rituals they get answers instantly. Can't say the same for ur god when u pray into empty space and yell in tongues and at the end of the day, ur noise won't cross the roof.
no speak not of those they are diabolic and demonic powers used and performed to swindle/beguile people who are blindfolded.come to jesus.
Re: Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination by Dtruthspeaker: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
EricBloodAxe:

Without sex between ur father n mother u wouldn't have existed so instead of thanking an imaginary being for ur existence u should rather pass the gratitude to ur parents...

Without our first mother and father being manufactured by Someone and giving them the power to replicate and duplicate themselves, you might not be here to speak or they won't be your mother and father but your fellow production batch.

(1) (Reply)

Come To Jesus !!! / We Have Abundant Life / Why Will Good People Still End Up In Hellfire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.