Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos (4590 Views)

Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) / Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by Xiaohei(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
November1857:

Watch below

https://twitter.com/nigeriantribune/status/1576604439724818434?t=wVh7H0aYP1tp1cnDBtUWCQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/nigeriantribune/status/1576605535939440641?t=wVh7H0aYP1tp1cnDBtUWCQ&s=19

That sad and fatal incident happened last week in China! Why do you bloggers love to disseminate fake news? The remains of the deceased has been deposited at the morgue after autopsy. Do some research, okay?

2 Likes

Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Scary.
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by Cutehector(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zonefree:

But, i thought doctors advised we should be exercising to avoid health issues.
the football that he was playing, isnt it exercise? Or was he singing?
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by tuzle(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Regular medical checkup is underrated in Nigeria. When last have most of us here gone for checkup. Most of us treat our body any how without even minding the strain on our body. I am also guilty. There are somethings that we experience in our body that we usually ignore like slight headache, back pain and the rest that may be eaten us gradually. But I don't blame most of us because if we have the access we would have used it. The last time I went to a general hospital for test, I spent like 4hrs on the queue before I could see a doctor and private hospitals are just so expensive. 80% of us don't even have health insurance. Back to the topic rest in peace young man
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by CUMIN: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're ignorant. Why would a certified doctor prescribe medication without any diagnosis?

Y'all keep killing yourselves! Keep it up!

I once complain on of an ailments here on nairaland.
One doctor recommended a test for me I did. Showed him the reports on here. He recommended some prescription and cured me.

Yes it could be done on here.
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by Perfectbeing(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Never wish anyone death. Imagine this guy was among the people wishing Buhari and Tinubu death.
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by WantsandMore: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
MufasaLion:

Are you a kid that I need to spoonfeed? What's difficult in comprehending what I wrote up there?

Go back and read it. You are eager to quote comment and ask dumb questions instead of being patient and comprehend.
Be kind even when it seems difficult.
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by MufasaLion: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
CUMIN:

I once complain on of an ailments here on nairaland.
One doctor recommended a test for me I did. Showed him the reports on here. He recommended some prescription and cured me.

Yes it could be done on here.

He recommended a test before prescription, not that he asked you to to get drugs without test.

That's exactly what I was saying. No certified medical practitioner would prescribe without test. Nigerians are used to doctors that are unprofessional.
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by MufasaLion: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
WantsandMore:

Be kind even when it seems difficult.

Not to a teenager or adult exhibiting the trait of a toddler.
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by frankson1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zonefree:

But, i thought doctors advised we should be exercising to avoid health issues.

And you will have to know your health status before undertaking in certain exercises.
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by grafixdon: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Doubleoh7:
A simple CPR procedure would have probably kept this man alive today. Even if you are healthy and involved in a strenuous physical exercise, your hear breath can instantly change rhythm and the person might drop dead. No be camera the person needs at that point but simple CPR, every second counts oo. Christian Eriksen is alive and still balling today because of the quick thinking and actions of his team captain b4 the medics arrived, imagine if they were all snapping pictures, by now the world would have lost such a skillful midfielder

Nobody snap pictures, it was the cctv camera that captured it. Check well
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by Aareakinwunmi(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
People like this knew something bad is about to happen to them, but he must have kept playing on...
Still he collapsed.
Rest in peace
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by HarlequinLekex: 1:20am On Oct 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
They should have administered CPR to him first before the person with camera dey take picture!
idoubt if there is any paramedic staff there
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by HarlequinLekex: 1:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Never wish anyone death. Imagine this guy was among the people wishing Buhari and Tinubu death.
Get sense by force
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 03, 2022
2elliot:
Very unfortunate! I don't know if he took those vaccines. Nigerians should never take the covid vaccines. We shouldnever be decieved by Killer Gates and his band of eugenics. I have been sounding the alarm. Covid is fake, but the vaccines are what is killing people; those are depopulation vaccines. Those who have taken it have less than ten years to live. People are falling and dying on the streets, dying in their sleeps, e.t.c without causes. Unlike normal heart attacks, you have little chance recovering if you took it. Most persons I know that took these vaccines are always complaining of sicknesses. Please be warned.

You are brain dead my friend.
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by feggefirstson(m): 3:12am On Oct 03, 2022
Rip Onyema. HOLY CHILD SECONDARY SCHOOL ISUOFIA class of 2017/18 will never forget you
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by kingthreat(m): 4:36am On Oct 03, 2022
MufasaLion:
He probably had health issue that was either not diagnosed or not properly managed. Nigerians need to take their health more serious!

Diagnose all you can. Anything can happen at anytime. We all live by the grace of the Almighty
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by 2elliot: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2022
Skyview01:

You are brain dead my friend.
Don't be obtuse, my friend. Do some research.
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by MufasaLion: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2022
kingthreat:

Diagnose all you can. Anything can happen at anytime. We all live by the grace of the Almighty

We don't live by any grace. We live by our health status and how we manage it.
Re: Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos by kingthreat(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

We don't live by any grace. We live by our health status and how we manage it.
ok sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Youth Walk For Tinubu Flops Again (Pictures) / Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) / States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.