Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,288 members, 7,846,316 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti (3661 Views)

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV / Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by Kingspin(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
If some of the politicians don't want to support Obi, good but let's then stay out of these election and allow voters to make the choice.
Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by kologba: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
No crowd because Kano belongs to Jagaban of the universe
Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by OldNairalander(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Don't under rate Datti ooo. He won Ahmed Markafi (Former governor) then
He's doing serious underground work in the North.
I like his quietness. His type do wonders.

TooMuchStuff:
I no too de feel dis Datti guy impact fo dis our movement at all. Only hope he's not a typical Fulani mafia parading as our incoming VP

1 Like

Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by Zone99: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please my people i'm pleading for help with any amount of money to sustain myself till next week please, i lost my job during the pandemic and It has been really hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small.
I am really embarrassed doing this, as i never believe n my life i will get to this phase where i have to beg strangers for money. But it is what it is, these past years has been the most challenging for me.
Thank you and may God bless and replenish you Amen
Account num: 2288310208
Zenith Bank
Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by SWATMan: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Here comes our politically insiginificant clown of a politician sharing the same electoral value and influence as a chicken.

Ab*ki wey they allow one pandora fraudster from afghanEASTERN dey decieive am. Just look at the political grades of the people who went to welcome him, clowns who are politically non-commanding, non-essential and non-existential.

Such a pity, Datti. I wish i can make you understand.

We are probably looking at picture of Peter obi, Datti ahmed, his northern political entourage and Emir of kano in the picture below
But
what the northerners around the place saw was their respected king Emir of kano taking pictures with a flat headed pandora Nyam!ri and lot of politically insignificant clowns. grin grin grin

You are abusing him because he is a northerner and PO's VP yet you keep rolling out statistics of how BAT will sweep the votes in the north. Hipocrite.
Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by plaindealer: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
hope4nigeria:
you will die ontop obis matter, take note of that

How I go die over some useless Pandora liar clown when you are still hallucinating, spending your days and nights and even starving yourself of akpu over Tinubu matter..?

Comedian..
Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by SpatialKing(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
I no too de feel dis Datti guy impact fo dis our movement at all. Only hope he's not a typical Fulani mafia parading as our incoming VP
He is a strategist
Not a noise maker like Shettima
Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by Igbodicool(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Here comes our politically insiginificant clown of a politician sharing the same electoral value and influence as a chicken.

Ab*ki wey they allow one pandora fraudster from afghanEASTERN dey decieive am. Just look at the political grades of the people who went to welcome him, clowns who are politically non-commanding, non-essential and non-existential.

Such a pity, Datti. I wish i can make you understand.

We are probably looking at picture of Peter obi, Datti ahmed, his northern political entourage and Emir of kano in the picture below
But
what the northerners around the place saw was their respected king Emir of kano taking pictures with a flat headed pandora Nyam!ri and lot of politically insignificant clowns. grin grin grin
Hahahahahaha

Cry us Atlantic Ocean.
Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by techWriter3: 2:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Nice one
Re: Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti by asanausana91: 2:30am On Oct 03, 2022
Nobody even come to welcome in the airport. When Atiku land that airport una go see. All this gragra by zombiedients na laugh I de laugh.
Atiku is a silent winner

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country / Reno: Celebration As Peter Obi Wins Bourdillon Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu’s / Sanusi, Amaechi, Datti Ahmed Attend Alex Otti's Inauguration(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.