Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) (5777 Views)

Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu / During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Newsmic: 6:40am On Oct 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60qYgnWBSKg

Tinubu didn't Plug Gym Bike Into Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Photos, Video)

It has been discovered that APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu didn't plug the gym bike into electric socket as seen in the video of him demonstrating fitness on the exercise bike, IGBERETV reports.

The video was shared on Sunday on Bola Tinubu's Twitter handle with the caption;

“Many have said I have died; others claim I have withdrawn from the presidential campaign.

"Well... Nope. This is the reality: I am strong, I am healthy and I am READY to serve Nigerians from day one.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1429675/tinubu-didnt-plug-gym-bike-electric-socket-demonstrating-fitness-photos-video/

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Jostoman: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Lagos landlord supporters see Una life outside grin so you people just carry baba put on top machine without plugging the machine.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by ol0d0od0: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by FaceTanke: 6:43am On Oct 03, 2022
undecided
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Nbote(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2022
The fact that the needed a few seconds video of him pedaling is more reason why Nigerians should be worried

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Corridon: 6:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Who even believed the cartoon in first place.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by saintopus(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2022
Hahahaha, this was what they were doing to GEJ. Now people are very critical of everything they do including checking carefully a gym bike cord.

Karma is a wonderful friend.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Romanoff(f): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2022
Something they just ordered and bought that day for the feem they acted.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by jasmeel: 6:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Na jst make e snap na evn lyk dat ma e don taya

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by JASONjnr(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2022
I knew something was wrong with the way they rushed the video....

I've heard people asked of him but never seen anyone posted that he was dead or was leaving the race....

He just came off with those lines to seek sympathy and he feels this was going to sell him to the people...

All his gimmicks are failing him and I keep wondering what would make a weak old man not to have sense....

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by akinmusi(m): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Social Media Video Assistant Refereeing

(SMVAR)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Obidient4life2: 6:50am On Oct 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin....

This man will never be President of Nigeria! Crooked set of People!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Obidient4life2: 6:51am On Oct 03, 2022
saintopus:
Hahahaha, this was what they were doing to GEJ. Now people are very critical of everything they do including checking carefully a gym bike cord.

Karma is a wonderful friend.

GEJ own is now child's play compared to what they will suffer.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by pman096(m): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Sonyboom765: 6:51am On Oct 03, 2022
I bet over 90% of Nigerians never rode on bike such as this. Is the bike powered by electricity...lol. Bike wey I de ride for gym daily. What is the plug for on this bike ? Is it to roll the peddle or monitor work rate ?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Dreadshy: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2022
Everything about apc na fake. Fake gym na wa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by BurgundyBlue: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2022
exercise na exercise oooo, whether him connect ham for light or not. lols

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by meolaniyi(m): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu should do this again on a live TV coverage.
That's the only way to convince us.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Johnames: 6:54am On Oct 03, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by drlateef: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Do you have to plug it? I have same bike. It doesn’t need electricity to operate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Kalashnikov49: 6:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Shut Up Mumu...without electricity, full-functions of the bike cant operate.

Zombie foolishness , is obvious in you. grin grin grin grin

drlateef:
Do you have to plug it? I have same bike. It doesn’t need electricity to operate.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 03, 2022
Na mumu na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Mynd44: 7:00am On Oct 03, 2022
Ergometer or exercise bicycles do not need electricity.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Corridon: 7:03am On Oct 03, 2022
drlateef:
La thief, so you are a liar too? must you lie in everything?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by darocha1: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2022
We should not expose our stupidity on digital platforms cos we are not in tandem with the ideas and ways of 1 man

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Wisetrue99: 7:17am On Oct 03, 2022
Liar! grin grin grin grin

E don tey wey him dey lie dey give us grin grin

He took our trust for granted

Now everybody eyes don open

Foolish man!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by JASONjnr(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Mynd44:
Ergometer or exercise bicycles do not need electricity.

There's a cable wire for a reason.....

If he's so fit as claimed....Let him connect the cable and have us observe how he paddles it for 5min.

You can't deny the fact that this man isn't healthy and runs off for medical related treatments every two months....

Ans you will agree with me that this was a foresight and the main reason why Shettima decided to come off with the idea of handling the security of the country...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by agadez007(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2022
You can’t support Jagabandit and not look or sound stupid

Even their operation show your pvc had the one at the back showing his MTN card
Is that the pvc?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by kettykin: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2022
To be on a gym byke is now a very big achievement, Tufiakwa, these bastards are really cursed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by cyndy1000(f): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2022
Like Asake sang Organize , @some of us are wise”.
We can’t continue to be fooled, you health state is “organized” some of us fully understands that as part of old age challenges.
What you need is pure rest.
You have done well in your political career and produced governors, presidents and other political positions. The legendary Lagos Landlord.
Again we can’t be fooled!!!
Rest!!! Take care of yourself.
Not all personal ambitions are achievable.
Meanwhile, I remain Obident and Yousful.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I bet over 90% of Nigerians never rode on bike such as this. Is the bike powered by electricity...lol. Bike wey I de ride for gym daily. What is the plug for on this bike ? Is it to roll the peddle or monitor work rate ?

You are yabbing people when you yourself don't know how the bike works

When it's plugged.... you can set the difficulty of the bike to hard or easy or in between .

Baba Tinubu should have at least plugged the bike and set it to medium

Let's check something

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Kdon2: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2022
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60qYgnWBSKg

Tinubu didn't Plug Gym Bike Into Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Photos, Video)

It has been discovered that APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu didn't plug the gym bike into electric socket as seen in the video of him demonstrating fitness on the exercise bike, IGBERETV reports.

The video was shared on Sunday on Bola Tinubu's Twitter handle with the caption;

https://igberetvnews.com/1429675/tinubu-didnt-plug-gym-bike-electric-socket-demonstrating-fitness-photos-video/

Seun Lalasticlala nlfpmod

Dem wan turn aso rock to retirement home. Tinubu and atiku

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Residents Welcome Atiku (Video, Photo) / 2023: How The Supreme Court Dashed Obi's Hope / National Assembly: “Citizens’ Townhall On Electoral Reforms” Currently Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.