Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle (30850 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by oikirodah(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu's Fitness Video Tears The Internet As Haterz Photoshop's Jagaban As An Ice Cream Seller(Vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60qYgnWBSKg

See How Tinubu's Fitness Video Is Causing Huge Debate Online

On Your Marks, Get Set MOVE... This is the mood right now with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate.

A video of the former Lagos State Governor in the gym went viral last night, and one thing that stood out was his fitness and good looks.

This election no go easy at all, Tinubu has practically proven that he is Hale and Hearty and ready to bulldoze anybody out of the way.

One thing wey burst my head na the soundtrack wey dem use take follow up with the Video, Organize by Mr Money... Asake.

I SWEAR DOWN, Tinibu killed the song with his fresh looks and precise steps, so much so that haters quickly edited the video to show Tinubu riding a Fan Milk Bicycle. The City Boy is on his way.

No be who strong dey sell Ice Cream UPADAN?

See the video that has shattered the dreams of haters below...
Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubu-tears-the-internet-with-his-fitness-ahead-of-campaign-electionsvideo/

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2022
What a CREATURE

234 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Kewtt: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu the neckpresser of Igbos

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by oyin44: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2022
grin everyone must collect

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by ruggedtimi(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
Him for carry iron as well angry grin

216 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by LibertyRep: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
Umaru, are you dead? Many people can relate.

The thing is even if Tinubu runs a relay to prove his fitness, those who wouldn't vote him will still mock him.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Badgers14: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
grin
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by PointZerom: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
grin

How did we get here?

See how protruding his stomach is, I am sure he is wearing his usual Catheter Bag for urine.

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by MrJames007: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
What a CREATURE
lol

13 Likes

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Pandev(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu pressing zombiedients necks as they keep vomiting different gibberish like; 'the video was recorded in January 1923', 'he was wearing senators'/rep/house of representatives/presidential dress',cheesy

Asiwaju Jagaban, the slayer of children of hate and perdition. The incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria cool

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by drips8(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
LMAO

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
We don't want pictures, we want ideas.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Period007(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
Thiefnibu should continue to exercise patience till 2031

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0NFp-Z3mP4

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Spaxon(f): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
Staged for Media Paparazzi,

We all know it's for Damage Control.

No matter how well you Package Tinubu for us.

Nigerians can't see shege twice.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by TimmyTen(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
If the drug dealer is hale and hearty. Why trying so hard to prove it with a stationary bike??

169 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by FuckOsuPigs: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu causing heartaches to Akpu pigs since 1914 grin grin grin.

Jagaban be like: "hey, y'all moronic idiots! Heard y'all wish I were dead! Una never see anything, I'm gonna be your president come 2023. As y'all can see, I'm gathering muscles to knock the hell out of y'all.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
grin I have nothing to say.
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Klington: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
A clown and a scammer shocked

A man who walks in italics is fooling himself and his gullible agbado munching BATsards with an old video where he's shaking like a malnourished vegetable on a stationed bike.

Just 8sec video and he's already panting.

Nigerians must not fall for this cheap trick this time around... Peter Obi is the only candidate that's mentally and physically fit for the job come 2023

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by LeeSantos(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
He no get sport wear?. Let him wear a short knicker I wanna check something

17 Likes

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Kagd10: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
The trailblazing city boy himself.. the Man whose legacies is unrivalled.

He dey pepper Ipob miscreantt cheesy

Hateful Ipob miscreantt who won't face their uselesssss leaders in their region but will keep crying about other people who didn't rule them or their papa. Hatefilled toxic tribalists. Same way their Hateful Igbo ancestors killed other people's leaders except Igbo leaders in the 60's.

Did Tinubu rule you or your papa? Is he your President or SE governor? Is he part of any federal administration? So why the hate? Na madness? Like seriously, what did Tinubu do to you Hateful dingbatttttt? Na ment? Simply leave Tinubu alone. He didn't rule you or your papa. Go face your leaders in the SE and hold them accountable.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by nihinlade(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
Okay
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by riverbird: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
So na so this man wan take scam all his urchins again..... grin

Local man is wondering

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Bacteriologist(m): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Nigerian Youths are giving Grandpa's assignment grin. One is riding bicycle for 7 seconds the other is twerking on Tiktok.

Keep pressing their necks Obidients. We are taking it back.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by adioolayi(m): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Pepper dem ooo.....

I think the physio routine for his leg surgery recovery followup is progressing well...

It's better to drop the "he is not well" propaganda and face other issues.

The man has defeated he no go school, he no well smear campaigns against him..

His opponents should focus on issues based arguments.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Realist12: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Jungle don dey mature . Have you all seen Tinubu is fit ? They know they can't compare his political and administrative sagacity with theirs . Hence their only selling point is calumny of his character.
Rather than tell us what their candidate has done and can do they focus all their energy on assassination of Tinubu personality.
That shouldn't be how politics should be played. Tinubu has told them to make the electioneering issue based but they and their mobs can't comprehend the issues.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by amarachi06(f): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2022
I hope they didn't forget to give him energy drink after the whole show. NDI Mgbu!

31 Likes

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by CalabarPikin: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Someone said if the video had exceeded 7 sec, na RIP papa we don d see

But this appears to me as an old video though.
When he did his kneel operation, going through physiotherapy after the surgery

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Lashist(m): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2022
The greatest master tactician of our time. Baba is doing well. Baba just abandoned the finest city in the world he built from scratch to rest and play and enjoy in london...truly BAT knows the politics game and he knows how stupid his urchins are...to his urchins, come and explain this kind of strategy cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Manny21: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Papa Jagaban, abeg show yourself not in a medical facility but actually relaxing or resting as you claimed. Wahala be like Tinubu bicycle, he no dey convince us say Baba no well

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.