Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion (12808 Views)

Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians / Cross River 2023: PFN To Mobilise One Million Votes / 2023 Polls: Vote Competence, Not Tribe, Religion Or Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Bulleye(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2022
Ogaga87:
All men to their tent..

Nobody should advice another...

This was how Mbaka advice and drowned everybody..

Are you a computer algorithm? You should use your deep thinking to analyze context. Tinubu has never been a religious bigot and will never be. Religious freedom is a guarantee when Tinubu becomes president.
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by luvinhubby(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2022
Bobloco:

He warned that “desperate, oppressive, domineering and divisive politicians” are gearing up to “kill and destroy” to gain power against the wish of Nigerians.

We all know who among the presidential candidate that is desperate, oppressive, domineering and divisive

Emilokan is his mantra, we all know him
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by robinso01(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2022
victorazy:

Like Buhari

Yea
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by pinkgoodies(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

The fact that you're not doing that religious shit doesnt mean that they are not doing it. I'm an atheist, but because I know I'm in Nigeria, I factor in religion in my decision making. I won't shove it aside because I don't believe in it when I know that there are those who do. So stop deceiving yourself. They are doing that religious shit, and they're ready to even kill you for it.

Well goodluck to u.
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by FavouredNK: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Shot fired.

PFN and CAN will definitely re-align and stop their religolious sentiment. It is against the preaching of God.

Seems god himself have started tormenting them in their dreams for encouraging religious sentimentalism and mixing it with politics.

And morever why everytime we say 'vote competence not religion' . . Zombidients will start crying and wailing. ? grin

Does that means pandora is just an empty headed Nyam!r! devoid of any trait and xtics of competence ? embarassed

Gently reminder: You are not only fighting and antagonising only TINUBU. But you are going against three things namely:

TINUBU vast political influence.
APC vast country well-spread STRUCTURE
AND THE wish of GOD itself.

"Que sera sera" my friends...... What must be, must be grin cheesy

No goddamn miscreants lies, propagandas, 100 million march , insults ,abuse can change that.
Impending defeat will surely visit pandorans... Surely surely! Hard with a little garnish of brutal and painment . cheesy grin

When next you want to mention God in your rubbish write up, learn to type God's name with a capital G it's called Reverence.
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Timmi: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2022
yomi961:
Christians this is the right time to show Tinubu that you people are not second class citizen in this country, this is high time to show Tinubu that you people are not inconsequential as he clearly shows you people that you people are nothing in Nigeria. You can vote Atiku , you can vote Obi, or any presidential aspirant that carry Christians along, but never give this idiotic useless satanic jihadist your vote, he doesn't deserve it a bit.

Assuming a christian won the major political party ticket and goes on to picked a christian as his running mate, by now jihad would've been declared by Muslim fanatics up north on Christians there, the foolish and usêlèss Muric would've wrote his long epistle crying endlessly. Christians if una like make una mumu, una think say Dem like una? Do the mistake of voting in this thing, and live to regret forever, remember how Buhari regime is with Christians.

You are only entitled to one vote and use it to vote whoever you want. You have no right nor standing to tell people who to vote for. This is what PFN stated. And by the way, your opinion doesn’t count because every dog, pig and cat have their own opinion and it doesn’t matter.
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Yves4real(f): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2022
The desperation of the APC through the Nation's newspaper to force their muslim-muslim candidacies down the throats of the Nigerian Christians is nauseating.
When did the position of one man become the position of a body?
The opinion of the PFN president is not the same as those of other members of the body.
The PFN president to his congregation... should have been the headline.
I will be expecting a press release from the body.
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by lhordspy: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2022
FavouredNK:

When next you want to mention God in your rubbish write up, learn to type God's name with a capital G it's called Reverence.

I did it on purpose, daft head. You should be intelligent enough to see the statement i made there in bold was just an instances per say. Would'nt want to involve the God's name there. Just want to pass a message.

Learn. Learn by me
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by lereinter(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2022
God has given you brain to reason, not when a pastor tells you

That was how a very popular church contributed to the emergence of buhari

God will not choose president for Nigerians cos His ways aren't our ways of choosing president

apc has failed vote another party
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Perfectbeing(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2022
For the pastor to say "vote competence and not religion" every sane man can deduce the competent one is Tinubu.

Sometimes, I get sleepless nights realizing that Nigerians are actually comparing PO with Tinubu.

That's like comparing Maguire with Lionel Messi
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Perfectbeing(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2022
yomi961:
Christians this is the right time to show Tinubu that you people are not second class citizen in this country, this is high time to show Tinubu that you people are not inconsequential as he clearly shows you people that you people are nothing in Nigeria. You can vote Atiku , you can vote Obi, or any presidential aspirant that carry Christians along, but never give this idiotic useless satanic jihadist your vote, he doesn't deserve it a bit.

Assuming a christian won the major political party ticket and goes on to picked a christian as his running mate, by now jihad would've been declared by Muslim fanatics up north on Christians there, the foolish and usêlèss Muric would've wrote his long epistle crying endlessly. Christians if una like make una mumu, una think say Dem like una? Do the mistake of voting in this thing, and live to regret forever, remember how Buhari regime is with Christians.
If Tinubu was a traditional worshipper I'll vote for him. He's the only with the CV to Govern Nigeria.
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Perfectbeing(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2022
Guyman01:
APC will conclude PFN is insulting them for asking Nigerians to vote for competence grin
Every sane person know that Tinubu is the competent one.
His track records speaks for itself.
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by aylipple: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2022
The idea that a vote for either Tinubu or Atiku is a vote against Nigeria's future is a blackmail that won't work; same applies to the claim that anyone who votes for either candidates has been paid to do so.

There's absolutely no foolproof guarantee that either of Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso or Tinubu is the saviour we need so all the projection that one man wields the wand to solve all our problems while the others are going there for their own selfish interests is also a fallacy.

At the end of the day, only one man will emerge winner & that'll be the person majority of Nigerian voters cast their ballots for be it Kwankwaso, Obi, Atiku or Tinubu.
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by colestephan86: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Obamaofusa: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Nchenches: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Competence?
Not in a Tinubu who has been crippled with Parkinsonism.

Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Evergreen12345(f): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Am a Christian, I'm not doing dat religious shit. If a muslim or traditionalist is good i will vote him. Na better person we want. Nobody go tell us who to vote.

Oh your now a christian LoL
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Evergreen12345(f): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2022
Who is Amoda Ogunlere?
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Nchenches: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Shot fired.

PFN and CAN will definitely re-align and stop their religolious sentiment. It is against the preaching of God.

Seems god himself have started tormenting them in their dreams for encouraging religious sentimentalism and mixing it with politics.

And morever why everytime we say 'vote competence not religion' . . Zombidients will start crying and wailing. ? grin

Does that means pandora is just an empty headed Nyam!r! devoid of any trait and xtics of competence ? embarassed

Gently reminder: You are not only fighting and antagonising only TINUBU. But you are going against three things namely:

No goddamn miscreants lies, propagandas, 100 million march , insults ,abuse can change that.
Impending defeat will surely visit pandorans... Surely surely! Hard with a little garnish of brutal and painment . cheesy grin

Rigging is Tinubu's only hope to win the next presidential election.
Tinubu's Parkinson disease affects the brain.
The moment you understand that Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer is a waiting presidential candidate for APC, your eyes go clear, unless you are also another Islamist like Shettima.

Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Evergreen12345(f): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2022
dam2000:
Nigeria pls vote atiku is the only hope we have to rescue Nigeria

Adamawa Barawo?
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Wisfem: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Guyman01:
APC will conclude PFN is insulting them for asking Nigerians to vote for competence grin

You are too funny so any thing competence is opposition to APC??
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Proudlyomonna: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
True talk but the stand of the Church on Muslim-muslim agenda remains a big fat NO.
We know the Stand of Our God on Equity, Truth and Fairness.
If Christian-Christian agenda will never be accepted,why then should Muslim-muslim agenda be accepted??
APC MUST GO.
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by pinkgoodies(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Evergreen12345:

Oh your now a christian LoL

Really, have you seen me in ur Village shrine b4?
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Anndrew(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bobloco:
He warned that “desperate, oppressive, domineering and divisive politicians” are gearing up to “kill and destroy” to gain power against the wish of Nigerians.

We all know who among the presidential candidates that is desperate, oppressive, domineering and divisive

And His Name is AMODA YEKINI OGUNLERE
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Donwis05: 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Am a Christian, I'm not doing dat religious shit. If a muslim or traditionalist is good i will vote him. Na better person we want. Nobody go tell us who to vote.
You be mumu, so na Tinubu be the "better" person abi na Atiku?
U wan impress who no send you. Olodo!
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by 0fodirinwa: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
That's right. Peter Obi on his mind
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by pinkgoodies(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Donwis05:

You be mumu, so na Tinubu be the "better" person abi na Atiku?
U wan impress who no send you. Olodo!

If u are not a Bastard u will know your father saw oda better women but chose to settle for ur ashawo mom. Dat was his right, dats y u half exist now. Destitute!
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by Ijaya123: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bobloco:

We all know who among the presidential candidates that is desperate, oppressive, domineering and divisive

Perfect description for Ob!diots... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by IslamIsIdiotic: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Vote competence and not religion means vote for a religiously neutral and moderate candidate and don't vote for an openly islamic ticket which will further erode the rights of Christians. But of course, I don't expect dimwits to have enough brain power to understand the message.

lhordspy:
Shot fired.

Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by rikithor(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
It is ridiculous at this point of our nation's threat to existence,hunger, unemployment, insecurity,we have leaders in PFN, CAN, Evangelicals,Papa Adeboye amongst others who have been doing hide and seek in responding strongly to direct confrontations to Christians both in their congregations and others will appear with microphone to tell the vulnerables who to vote,on what basis to vote,how to assess presidential candidates status.

Oga PFN presido,keep your advise,the helpless and hapless masses have invented leadership and voicefulness for themselves.

We know who to vote for
We did not arrive at this because of religion,tribe or ethnicity.

Preavh to your congregations leave us alone

If the likes of VP and Prof pastor can fail the Faith honourably being in position of authority, spiritually and resources we are surprised at any other surprises.
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by A2daiye(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu is your next president
Re: PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion by madridsta007(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Shot fired.

Vote Wisely.

Vote Competence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Emerges Nigeria’s Mining Capital / Impeachment: APC May Expel Lawmakers Loyal To Agboola, Ondo Deputy Governor / INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.