Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

I Just Saw This Video Of Peter Obi, Is It True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Saw This Video Of Peter Obi, Is It True? (742 Views)

I Just Saw This On Twitter. Very Sad / Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) / Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Saw This Video Of Peter Obi, Is It True? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIXOzyrleYM

So him too no well and doing surgery abroad.
What type of surgery did he go for?

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticala please help us confirm this video

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw This Video Of Peter Obi, Is It True? by Vulturereloaded: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIXOzyrleYM

So him too no well and doing surgery abroad.

He once lived in UK.
Re: I Just Saw This Video Of Peter Obi, Is It True? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

He once lived in UK.

I saw this too

4 Likes

Re: I Just Saw This Video Of Peter Obi, Is It True? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

He once lived in UK.
I thought they say he has been living all his life in Nigeria. There seems to be so much we don’t about him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw This Video Of Peter Obi, Is It True? by Corridon: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2022
See him here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw This Video Of Peter Obi, Is It True? by Vulturereloaded: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I thought they say he has been living all his life in Nigeria. There seems to be so much we don’t about him

Go and look for his videos. When he said he offered a whiteman 20% interest in Nigeria and he refused. He was living in UK. He said it severally in his videos at the platform.

Even when he explained his source of his wealth, he was marketing for UK brands

He contested against APC and Is Contesting against PDP and APC, Tinubu cannot try it.

Its not hiden.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw This Video Of Peter Obi, Is It True? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2022
I saw this too

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw This Video Of Peter Obi, Is It True? by Iceberg3: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I thought they say he has been living all his life in Nigeria. There seems to be so much we don’t about our beloved caring incoming president Peter Obi
Re: I Just Saw This Video Of Peter Obi, Is It True? by mycar: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
But you were circulating a picture of house in UK said to belong to him.
He lived in the UK and it is not a crime to seek for medical help in your vicinity if need be. You could heart him say that he went to the hospital by default.
Re: I Just Saw This Video Of Peter Obi, Is It True? by femisplash: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2022
We thought he built a world class hospital in Anambra. Obifraud.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saw This Video Of Peter Obi, Is It True? by Trapnews: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2022
grin
Re: I Just Saw This Video Of Peter Obi, Is It True? by Amumaigwe: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

At least we know his real names and the primary school he attended.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Releasing Tinubu's 2013 Gym Videos Shows All Is Not Well / SW Continues To Measure Development With IGR / Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.