Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

I’m Here To Remind You That It Was Apc’s Government That Banned Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Here To Remind You That It Was Apc’s Government That Banned Twitter (266 Views)

Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate / If Osinbajo Was LP Candidate And Okorocha Was APC’s, Who Would Igbos Support? / The So Called Protest Against IPOB In Imo Was APC Sponsored- Proof Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Here To Remind You That It Was Apc’s Government That Banned Twitter by Angelawhite(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2022
Just in case you’ve forgotten
Re: I’m Here To Remind You That It Was Apc’s Government That Banned Twitter by lhordspy: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2022
And it was pandora gregory in conjuntion with commander of sarz, james Nwafor that k!lled and masscre lot of innocent 'peaceful' indigenous igbo. smiley
Re: I’m Here To Remind You That It Was Apc’s Government That Banned Twitter by rayjeroh: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2022
Naso
Re: I’m Here To Remind You That It Was Apc’s Government That Banned Twitter by EmiLoKanMyAss: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2022
It's the same APC government wicked policies that brought the Nigerian economy to her knees
Re: I’m Here To Remind You That It Was Apc’s Government That Banned Twitter by Angelawhite(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
And it was pandora gregory in conjuntion with commander of sarz, james Nwafor that k!lled and masscre lot of indigenous igbo.

Cry me a river tongue
Re: I’m Here To Remind You That It Was Apc’s Government That Banned Twitter by 2times2(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Angelawhite:
Just in case you’ve forgotten
We cannot forget neither did we forgave them
Re: I’m Here To Remind You That It Was Apc’s Government That Banned Twitter by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
And it was pandora gregory in conjuntion with commander of sarz, james Nwafor that k!lled and masscre lot of indigenous igbo.

The only time you're supporting Igbos is when it involves death and when it suits your narrative

Dirty maggot
Re: I’m Here To Remind You That It Was Apc’s Government That Banned Twitter by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:

So bastard like you don't want to call them IPOB AGAIN?

Indeed you're sick.

Ipob is different from Igbo's. May o remind you it was Tinubu and APC that declared Igbo's a terrorist ethnic group and started killing them.
Re: I’m Here To Remind You That It Was Apc’s Government That Banned Twitter by Mckandre(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
nd who made u igbo people advocate? Never knew u cared so much sad anuofia

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Naija Freedom Festival For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt / PDP To Kick-off Presidential Rally In Akwa Ibom Monday, Says Tambuwal / Beware: Latest Fraud In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.