Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) (24606 Views)

Zamfara Youths Hold Walk For Atiku And Lawal At 1 AM (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State / APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Oduwils222(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
FiremanX:
Hi Spaxon..

Plenty people will cash out like John Okafor aka Mr. Ibu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Thievenubu De Ice Cream Man.. grin grin cheesy tongue

Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by FlordFlorez(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Thank God BBN is done, make we face Obi squarely.

1 Like

Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by surveyProf(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ppaoaj:
Yooooo! Get paid.. Less stress!!!

Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by ufuosman(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Impressive

1 Like

Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by blackboy2star(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
I hope they all have voters card... Walk and March won't count... Any other march should be strictly by PVC then ApC Amoda and PDP Atiku will shiver... My 10cent advice
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Danny50: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
I stand with tinubu
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Adesina18111(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dem mad ni... grin grin

Eriokanmi:
Be careful oo bro, before they call you ipob grin grin. Come and ask me naw,.lol

1 Like

Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by michigang: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
ComeToJesus:
please learn to give more details like when, where and who.

Enough of this no shishi talk. It makes no sense.
get out of here
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Youngzedd(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Calabar for Peter Obi.

Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by masui(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rollins777:
*Former CBN Governor and the dethroned Emir of Kano had this to say about Tinubu, Obi and Atiku..*.

*“One peculiar thing about the top three guys battling it out for the 001 seat, is that neither of them is there for the money.*

*1. One has milked Nigeria well enough systematically, and just wants to answer President by all means.* *He lives in Dubai full-time and only comes around every 4 years to contest for the Presidency.*

*He doesn't understand the struggle of the average Nigerian. He doesn't care so much. If he loses this one, he will go back to Dubai and wait out the next 4 years before coming out again.*

*Besides the fact that his ambition is scary, we can't afford to have a Paul Biya of Cameroun as President.*

*2. Another has been controlling Lagos treasury since 2003. He just wants to fulfill his lifetime political ambition of answering President, even if he dies the next day after swearing-in.*

*He would properly share Nigeria like cake to his boys....just like he did in Lagos. At the end of the day, he would teach us what being "fantastically corrupt" actually means.*

*3. The other was already a billionaire before 2003, and quite content with himself. He doesn't need your money for anything. He wants to be President to reset things and lay the foundation for systemic governance in future.*

*He relates with the struggles of the average Nigerian, understands what Nigeria needs, and has volunteered himself to save us from impending catastrophe. Win or lose, he would most likely not contest again.*

*It is up to us to choose wisely.” Especially Christians your life is in your hand ✋, Forget Tribe and Denominations..Vote for your life and your children children, Be wise this time..*

*~ Sanusi Lamido Sanusi �*

Can you please share a link of this post?
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Mccullum: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Is this 1million people or 48 people angry
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Enumerator(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
I tell you
veekid:
The other baba is busy releasing old videos to prove notinn to his gulible fans
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Enumerator(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Confirm!
Capernum:
Organic love...
Peter Obi is coming.

Obi is the man.
I'm not tribalistic.
I am proudly Yoruba.
I love Nigeria than my Tribe.
I am proudly Nigerian.
I no dey JAPA..
Obi can make Nigeria fly again.

If we come out in mass to vote, hoping we had gotten our pvcs already.
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Enumerator(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Said it all!
Spaxon:
Truth is that Peter Obi's rallies are;

1. Self Sponsored

2. Co-operative

3. Organized

But Tinubu's Associates and Urchins are being

1. Paid

2. Sponsored.

3. For Damage Control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Nchenches: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
Komolafe89:
Ok
Is this a councilor ward Congress or you mean Obi supporters are this scanty

They are not the mostly Burqa wearing extreme Islamists supporters in Tinubu rallies.
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by ridbell01(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nonsense rally if they don well don rally in Enugu and next week month
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Germi9: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Capernum:
Organic love...
Peter Obi is coming.

Obi is the man.
I'm not tribalistic.
I am proudly Yoruba.
I love Nigeria than my Tribe.
I am proudly Nigerian.
I no dey JAPA..
Obi can make Nigeria fly again.

If we come out in mass to vote, hoping we had gotten our pvcs already.
God bless you richly, i am not religious ,i am not a tribal bigot,i will vote my conscience and competence

1 Like

Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Hussein035: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rollins777:
*Former CBN Governor and the dethroned Emir of Kano had this to say about Tinubu, Obi and Atiku..*.

*“One peculiar thing about the top three guys battling it out for the 001 seat, is that neither of them is there for the money.*

*1. One has milked Nigeria well enough systematically, and just wants to answer President by all means.* *He lives in Dubai full-time and only comes around every 4 years to contest for the Presidency.*

*He doesn't understand the struggle of the average Nigerian. He doesn't care so much. If he loses this one, he will go back to Dubai and wait out the next 4 years before coming out again.*

*Besides the fact that his ambition is scary, we can't afford to have a Paul Biya of Cameroun as President.*

*2. Another has been controlling Lagos treasury since 2003. He just wants to fulfill his lifetime political ambition of answering President, even if he dies the next day after swearing-in.*

*He would properly share Nigeria like cake to his boys....just like he did in Lagos. At the end of the day, he would teach us what being "fantastically corrupt" actually means.*

*3. The other was already a billionaire before 2003, and quite content with himself. He doesn't need your money for anything. He wants to be President to reset things and lay the foundation for systemic governance in future.*

*He relates with the struggles of the average Nigerian, understands what Nigeria needs, and has volunteered himself to save us from impending catastrophe. Win or lose, he would most likely not contest again.*

*It is up to us to choose wisely.” Especially Christians your life is in your hand ✋, Forget Tribe and Denominations..Vote for your life and your children children, Be wise this time..*

Truthfully, this is from one iPod selling shoe in Oshodi who wants to handle Lagos to his brother
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Exercise in futility ! Even if you like you can hold your crazy walk in the midst of Atlantic ocean,it won't make your darling OBItuary Linus Pandora win the forthcoming presidential election ! "BiaFLA or death",do you guys remember that line ? You'll soon start singing your usual song again !
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rollins777:

Werey,omo Igbo ! Yet your idiotic Messiah could neither reset anything nor lay whatever foundation in Anambra for good eight years he was in charge as the governor ! Ode,over 70% of your entire population live outside of your erosion ravaged land of criminal,do you think we don't know there are reasons for that ? Even Mr Obituary Linus Pandora lives in Lagos ! Can anyone of you live in your barren land ?

Linus Pandora Obituary will NEVER succeed Buhari, know this fact and save yourself of a sudden heart attack !
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Pio44: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Can I attend a Tinubu rally?

Yes, only if he can pay me a very large sum of money to stand and sing for him for an hour, like 200k for one rally. This is a revenge for all his attrocities where he stole Lagos blind and looted the money meant to develop the SW. Please collect his money and spend it, its your money.

Can I vote for Tinubu or Atiku?

May God forbid that thought from my mind, how can I vote for two crooks who are hell bent on returning to loot the remaining money for our grandchildren?
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nigeria will be great again like for peter obi
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Ceejay94: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
While the truth has been revealed that Peter Obi is the most competent among the candidates that has emerged as the Presidential flagbearers of the various political parties, some tribalistic bigots are still desputing the fact. We need to grow, we can't continue suffering because of selfish interest
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Present live at Marian by atekong.
Massive crowd I see here.sun sef no b here oo

1 Like

Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by deji17: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pit Obi record sucks.. Ezu river killings happened under his watch..

Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Spaxon(f): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
FiremanX:
Hi Spaxon..

Hey Fireman cheesy
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Righteousness22(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
https://link.palmpay.com/4YPq
Click and earn free 2000 naira and airtime
October bonus
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by A2daiye(m): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obi is BATified
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Taylordedon(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Komolafe89:
Ok
Is this a councilor ward Congress or you mean Obi supporters are this scanty
sh*t the f*ck up, it was a mighty massive rally,I was there live, the crowd was something else..

Obi is coming !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu / Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo / Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.